Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sith agenda...

Darth Citrix

The Sith agenda...

My belligerence is not with the Sith, although there's been nothing but hostility from my "allies"...

The Jedi are in riotous laughter at our self destructive tendencies...

We don't have to be friends, but at least we don't have to be enemies...

Darth Phantom

i agree in order to beat the jedi we cant kill each other or we will lose like before

Darth Lynch

Phantom while I echo those sentiments there are some exceptions especially when certain groups who only use that as an excuse to try and recover the power they once held but fell from grace due to poor leadership.

And don't worry we won't lose.

The Lounge Lizard

My agenda is on a different path.

Darth Citrix

Pray tell Lizard, what is that path....

The Lounge Lizard

MY path.

Darth Citrix

You and I are on a collision course...

The Lounge Lizard

Anyone who associates with TSC is...

Firebird1

Why would you want to know other peoples plans Citrix?

Lady Vader

:: LV looks at LL through slitted eyes, standing next to Citrix ::

then it looks like we are on a collision path as well, LL...

:: LV's expression softens, then turns sour ::

I hope you do not regret your actions...

Itala Marzullo

This is not right, us sith should focus only on the jedi! you shoudltn care what I have done! you should only focus on the jedi! forget our differences at once and destroy them! like Citrix said, let's not be friends, I dont care, but let's not forget what a sith does! kill jedi not each other!

Darth Turbogeek

It is your group causing the strife Itala. accept your not the Sith God you want to be here and deal with it. The Sith Empire rules this BG, so stop this bull@#%$ about uniting the clans now. The Sith entering here must realise Rama is the head honcho Sith and any Sith activity is under him.

The Lounge Lizard

Wrong...the Sith pursue their own interests through the dark side.

Vengence

What's the matter itala??? Getting nervous????

Darth Citrix

Mr Geek, you're a Jedi, your words carry no weight whatsoever, this is between the Sith...

And speaking of which, get that Darth out of your name, it makes you look like a pseudo-confused idiot...

Darth Lynch

Wow.

If we have an awards here or somthing for best poster, best fighter and all that I nominate Citrix for best dumbass.
    He really doesn't get it.

Itala can't you keep your members from being idiots for one minute? Must be someone in your group able to point out the realities of this whole SW Rping.

Darth Citrix

Lynch, thanks for the nomination but you deserve the award.

Darth Turbogeek

Citrix, get your head out of your arse and listen up. I'm telling it like it is and if your too far up yourself to accept what I say is what is really happening, its not my fault.

Now shut up for a second and listen to your betters. I spoke as one of the people who know what the score is here, not as a Jedi. You have proven my point beyond question now, it is Itala who is causing the trouble, not anyone else.

You are making yourself look stupid right now. Give up before you do anymore damage to yourself

Vengence

Hey citrix...Nice ninja scroll pic...

Hey, Lynch, you forget who their leader is. If he can't keep from being an idiot, what makes you think the rest can act somewhat intelligent.........

Sith Kat

OOC: This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about in the other thread. The personal insults and bickering. It makes me want to leave.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast