Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight anyone?

videl1999

*continues to listen and make mental notes*

The Lounge Lizard

The final step to achieving the Inner Dragon is guile. For that, the Way of the Monkey is used. Unorthodox and confusing, the Way of the Monkey is the only method that uses grappling as its mainstay offense. The low center of gravity keeps most from using effective strikes against it, and when one uses Way of the Monkey, it is to take away their opponent's center of gravity, paving the way for further attacks. Monkey is similar to snake, as it should never be a primary use method.

videl1999

*listens and takes some more mental notes*

Darth Ogre

:: listens carefully, allowing no distractions ::

The Lounge Lizard

What I've taught you are the basic fundamentals...of course, there are thousands of variations on the forms, but they all share the same use.

videl1999

*continues to listen*

The Lounge Lizard

Uh....I'm done.

Darth Ogre

Thank you for the teachings LL. They will be valuable skills to have, once practiced and mastered.

videl1999

hehe...I thought you were done, but I wasn't sure....well considering I've only got about 5 minutes left...I guess I'll be going now...thanks for the lesson....I'll probably be around sometime tommorrow tonight if you want to show me how to use what you taught me....but now I must be going....komban wa, LL....*Videl teleports out of forum*

The Lounge Lizard

Practice will come soon....you have to learn when to strike with what....there is more strategy than action.

Lady Vader

:: LV finshes taking down the notes... a small wisp of smoke rises from the pencil she was using to furiously write down the information ::

phew!!... talk about a mouthfull!!... well, I learned something new today!

thanks LL! :evil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12