Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight anyone?

JediBoricua

I started with My LS and you destroyed it...anywyas farewell. You are a good oponent and I look foward to end this.

The Lounge Lizard

Videl...I'm investing my time and energy in training you. What good are you if you do not put my teachings to use. Take what I have told you to heart...I will need you to accomplish my goals.

The Unknown Gamer

*UG appears out of thin air and watches the battle atop a cliff overlooking The Jedi and his friend Videl*

Got to have more then one witness to this fight. Otherwise, everyone will think you made it up.

videl1999

<Videl...I'm investing my time and energy in training you. What good are you if you do not put my teachings to use. Take what I have told you to heart...I will need you to accomplish my goals.>

oops, sorry LL, didn't notice your post until now...I didn't use what you've taught me yet because I wasn't sure if I was supposed since you haven't shown me how to use them yet...I will use the skills but I would rather you showed me how to use them before I try them....and I'm sorry if I disappointed you by not using them yet....but at the moment, I have to go now...*Videl teleports back out of forum*

JediBoricua

What do you mean UG?

The Lounge Lizard

Very well....I will teach you more then.

The Unknown Gamer

What do you mean by saying what do you mean UG?

The Lounge Lizard

R E A D

JediBoricua

I was wondering what did you meant with the getting more than one witness comment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12