Re: Prepare to loose...

You guyz are never online at the same time...*sigh*

auriga

Lord Fire Blade and I have the same problem

Princess Ami

i'm sorry.....i'm not on a whole lot anymore

::circles Alpha taking in the whole scene:: So...shall we begin....or do you just wanna sit around and stare at me some more

Jedi Alpha

I don't stare...

::Alpha ignites one of his sabers, giving the room a blackish light::

I'll let you go first...

The Unknown Gamer

Bad choice Alpha

The first one to attack usally wins. too bad you don't strike first.

Princess Ami

Re: Bad choice Alpha

::leaves her saber untouched:: I'll use that later ::runs towards Alpha hitting him straight on causing him to crash into the back wall:: hmm ::makes a tight fist and begins to bunch him repeatedly in the face and stomach:: that's not always true UG ::steps back and kicks Alpha in the knee, he falls to the floor in pain:: but this time i hope it is..

Jedi Alpha

::Alpha hisses in pain and uses his good leg to sweep Ami's legs out from under her::

This time it'll be the second one to attack that wins...

::As Ami hits the ground Alpha uses the force to rip out a rafter, and throw it at Ami. As Ami ignites he saber and slices it away Alpha throws another rafter at her, and it hits her before she is able to bring her saber to bear. As the rafter hits her shoulder it gouges out a hole, letting blood flow freely::

Princess Ami

::Ami grabs her arm and winces in pain:: so you think ::slowly climbs to her feet and walks over to the wall leans on it and uses the force to lift 5 rafters and bring all of them crashing down on Alphas head:: ::as he falls to the floor Ami walks over and stands on his stomach, ignites her saber and slices a gash on Alphas shoulder:: So we're even!

Jedi Alpha

::Alpha throws the rafters into Ami and watches as she hits the wall::

No now I'm ahead...

::Alpha gets up and his amphistaff becomes a staff Alpha leans against it. Alpha sticks bacta into his knee after setting it and in a couple of seconds his knee is healed. Alpha disignites his saber and swings with his amphistaff at Ami. As Ami blocks it Alpha elbows he in the jaw, breaking it::

Princess Ami

::Ami ignores the pain drumming wildlxy in her jaw:: ::runs at Alpha and jumps up grabbing hold of the rafters kicking him in the face on her way hangs there and continues to kick him:: ::drops suddenly from the rafters landing on his shoulders knocking him to the floor...Ami staying on top of him the whole time:: hmm.... ::stands and brings 1 of her 2 whips and slashes them against Alphas face and chest over and over sending electrical pulses through his body continuely::

Darth Turbogeek

Time call

Darth Turbogeek

No, scratch I said that. I havent seen enough attacks from with of you two to judge properly.

Jedi Alpha

::As Ami is hitting him with the whip Alpha's amphistaff moves to Ami, and bites her in the leg, letting venom flow into her body. Alpha pushes Ami off and watches as she gets weaker and weaker::

The Unknown Gamer

Cheater

*UG looks at Alpha's attack at Ami*

You cheater! Figures someone like you would use poison to win this pout! Then again, I'd rather have this treatment your giving Ami then what you gave to me in our little fight from long ago.

Jedi Alpha

Re: Cheater

::Alpha gets up and wipes blood from his mouth. Looks at UG::

Just wait till we fight next UG...:evil: ...Compared to what I'll give you next time the last time would be a picnic...

The Unknown Gamer

Oh really?

Don't worry about me Alpha. You just be sure you can back up your words when that day arrives again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast