Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trinity

verse dawnstrider

::Smiles.::

Nice try, but I am Garou. I control the elements...

::Verse's body take the shape of water and covers Trinity's body. Trinity cant breath and paases out from lack of air. Verse slides away from the bady and retakes his normal shape. Verse kicks Trinitys body infront of Aya's feet.::

Take her, she is beatin'. Take her tot he med lab and get her fixed. She is a great fighter and should be taken care of.

::Verse walks away.::

Ayanami Rai

::looks down at Trinity, and then to Verse walking away, anger flashes in her eyes:: ::she runs up and grabs Verse from behind, putting her right around the front of his face and her laft arm around the back, almost snapping it:: You walk back to her, and you fight her like a real Jedi. ::hears Trinity coughing, but doesn't release Verse::

The Lounge Lizard

Damn...and I wanted a test drive.

verse dawnstrider

::Verse grins and his body turns water like again. It splash behind her. Verse reshapes behind Aya and twists her arms back the same as she done to him.::

I am the God of Death. I done get taken that easy. Time for you to hear my death song, and it will ring in your ears forever. For I am the Grim Reaper, and your name is on my list.

::Tosses Aya aside and faces Trinity.::

I was goin' leave you farely unhurt. But sence your master wishs it I will keep beating you to a pulp. This battle has no honor. But it will go on. Prepare yourself.

::Spins his Light Scythe::

Trinity Shun

*gets up and glairs at Verse, runs at him open palmed and slams him into the ground. stomps on his body and kicks his side, running for the steel post she sees by the tree, using the force she lifts the post out of the ground and turns to Verse. sees him getting up and charges at him with the stell hitting him in the gut, pirsing the skin. watches as he falls to the ground in pain*

JediBoricua

::Appears wiht his LS ignited::

Now AMY you attacked my padawan, that is not fair. I must destroy you now.

Ayanami Rai

::stands without facing JB:: This isn;t our fight JB.

verse dawnstrider

::Grabs hit chest and feels the blood run down out the wound. Verse's vision starts to blur from loss of blood. Verse turns to Trinity and the others.::

She is the winner, and to her..glory!!!

::Verse falls passes out from lack of blood. Verse hits the ground.::

JediBoricua

I know, I just wanted to sound melodramatic...carry on carry on

Ayanami Rai

:icks up Verse and Hand him to JB:: He's all yours now...:s Trinity up by the arm, and walks ahead::

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12