Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Son of Turbogeek - (Role Play)

Master Yoghurt

**Outside the council chamber on a chair.. resting his hands on a stick cane, Yoghurt sat.. he was troubled by the latest events. He had never seen Rmiao with such a worried look on his face. That allways was a bad sign. By the force, even his kittens looked worried! And Lounge Lizard.. how strange he had behaved lately.. restless.. chose to follow his own path he did.. disturbing.. Yog closed his eyes to feel the flow of the force.. the future.. something of great importance would happen.. something very dark and cold.. and then the light would once again appear.. but in another form.. but Yog could not yet see clearly what it was. Allways in motion is the future.. hmm.. a dark warrior.. smiling an evil grin he is.. and a new face.. yet strangely familiar.. surrounded by the light he is.. and some of Yog's friends; LL.. Garik.. Boricua.. DT.. DT is going to.. DT will... hmm clouded his future is.. the image fainted as he heard other Jedi engage the engines of their ships..**

Shay Kaylon

~DarthMaulKid watched with interest as his best friend, Shay Kaylon, practice with her lightsaber in the opened field. What interested him the most was the way the young girl controlled each of her strikes with conceal anger. It was obvious that the young padawan was frustrated about something and with a lightsaber in her hand she could do some damage.~

Kid: Shay, stop. What's wrong with you? You're never like this! Sit down, and start acting like a Jedi.

~Shay glared at her young friend, then sighed, switching of her weapon. Sitting down on the soft grass next to the sith the young padawan wiped her sleeves against her face and getting rid of all the tears that were close to falling.~

Kid: Look, Shay, I know something's bothering you, so what is it? It's like you're turning to the Dark side of the Force instead of the light.

Shay: (turning to DMK) You mean you haven't heard.

Kid: (puzzled) Heard what?

Shay: Master DT... he got a transmission today…for his son.

~When Darth heard the news he looked shocked. Shay had to be joking…but one look at the serious young face told him he was wrong.~

Kid: Oh, Force! Isn't that against some Jedi code or something?

Shay: I also thought it was. And now there's something elusive around…I don't like it.

Kid: (Looking at Shay closely) There's something else. I can feel it.

Shay: (Looking away) There's nothing else.

Kid: Like how Lounge Lizard has resigned from the Jedi?

~Shay spud around, gaping in shock at the other padawan.~

Shay: How in the Force did you know?

Kid: Some news travels faster than other. (he gently touched Shay's shoulder) That's it, isn't it?

Shay: (Tears start rolling down her cheeks) What do you care? You Sith feed off fear and anger!So I've been abandond once again, what do you care?

Kid: (still quietly) I care Shay. Believe me.

Shay: (still angry) That's what Sirdizzy said. That's what Lounge Lizard said. And here I am, a cursed and masterless padawan once more. I'm through with believing in people.

~Shay runs back into the temple, crying. Angrily, she searches for the nearest computer.~

Shay: Computer, can you direct me to the Library of Legends?

Computer: Hold, please.

Shay: (to herself) Let's see what was so important that LL decided to leave. Maybe then I'll get some answers.

Darth Turbogeek

Computer : There is a message from Turbogeek to you

Shay : ????? I dont feel like viewing it.

Computer : Voice analysis confirmed. Opening message

Shay : Ahhh @#%$. He would encode an auto answer message

DT : Shay - I should have forseen LL's move. Therefore, as of now, you are to complete your search in the Legends (Shay gasps... how did he know?) and then once finished, report to me at my fighter. I am sorry, I should have taken you as my Padawan learner straight away. I do not believe for a second that I have a son, but if it is true, then you will be needed. Again I apologise and I hope you can forgive me for my mistake

The message dissolves into static

DMK : Does he mean what he says? You as a Padawan to DT?

Shay : I.... I..... dont know!!!!

The Lounge Lizard

: n Hoth::

LL: Damn...I just realized that I left the legend archive intact at the Council. I can't risk a security breach, even if my fellow Jedi were to try and follow me. I have to go back.

::LL slams his fist on the console of the Oozaru II::

LL: This is going to set me back. I hope I'm not too late.

::The Oozaru II blasts off, going back to Dagobah::

Garik Loran

The Coruscant wreck yards were just as he had left them. Garik strode across the mountain of scuttled ships that had been long neglected and left for dead.

Xizor- You're actually thinking about flying your "masterpiece"?

Garik whirled to see his friend the Sith standing on an adjacent heap decked out in his ever present purple robe.

Garik-I have been working on it for these last 9 months. I have added everything that our "friends" could procure.

Xizor-So you think that adding a ship jacking kit, an advanced Turbolaser system, dual incom thrust engines, and a pair of fuzzy dice will get you out there for what's to come?

Garik-so you know? Need I ask how you found out?

Xizor-I have my resources. What do you think it means? Do you think it is true?

Garik-I have a little asking around to do among old collegues, but I have a bad feeling.

The armored Jedi stood and looked ominously to the stars. What were these rogue thoughts creeping in to his mind? What was this feeling of power?

Xizor- You feel it too then?

There came no answer to his question. He turned and looked back for his friend and found the weathered Jedi making his way throught the yard for his ship.

Would it fly? Would it be enough?

Sith Alpha

::Alpha turns off the cloaking feild in time for LL to see him before he leaves for Dagobah. Alpha scans the comm waves but finds nothing of interest on the normal channels. Alpha sets a course for Tatooine and goes into hyperspace::

Garik Loran

The final battle

Garik took a long look at the ship he had built. Lacking only a name, it would be a fabled ship. The additions to every system were remarkable. He admired hid handy work. Maybe he would contract them out to be built?

His thoughts were interupted by the sound of an ignited lightsaber. He whirled around to see Mara Jade, Sith Leader, standing only a few feet away.

The battle ready Jedi ignited his own lightsaber. His deadly weapon hummed to life and gave him a familiar reassurance. Mara backflipped from the garbage heap she was standing on down in to a narrow valley. Garik followed suit and used the force to levitate down to his adversary.

Mara- I cannot allow you to aid the council.

Garik- I cannot allow you to stop me. I have my orders. Stand aside.

The lady Sith's only reply was the launch of an over handed attack. The two combatants lightsabers were still connected. Sparks of energy shone throught the dark Coruscant night. Mara whirled about with her weapon at her waist attempting to bisect Garik. He brought the Bloodsaber down and out to deflect her blow, also giving him the momentum to launch his own attack.

Garik- This is your last chance.

Mara lowered her weapon. She extinguished her blade and stood tall like a warrior. The Jedi warrior did the same in turn. He should have known better. Mara's trickery was legendary. From behind Garik was struck with a discarded bulkhead. The huge slab of metal clipped him in the head and then laid flat over him.

Mara- You should have joined me long ago Garik. You would have been a powerful ally. Farewell warrior.

She gave a salute with her saber, and turned to watch the sunrise on Coruscant.

The fight was not quite over as she ahd expected. From the center of the enormous bulkhead came a glowing heat. The crimson Bloodsaber then punched through. Mara could not believe her eyes. The blade slipped back down through the the metal prison. The entire bulkhead slowly raised. From under arose Garik, lifting the the slab over his head. He launched to a darkened corner of the junkyard where it hit with a thud.

Mara- I will be the end of you.

Garik- Never again. Your darkness...

The pupils of his eyes disappeared. The light that filled them was brilliant. Two burning suns had entered garik and their light spilled down upon Mara.

Garik- IS OVER!!!

His cry split the last remaining clowds and the sun shone over the horizon. Garik ignited his lightsaber and strode toward her. His eyes burned throught her soul like a hot scalpel. No longer able to contain his immense power, he launched in the air and down upon the lady Sith. The speed of his attacks was unmatched. She blocked one from the top and another from her right, t6o be tagged in the ribs from the left. His saber slashed out again and again, striking home several times.

Mara fell to her knees. Defiantly still clutched in her hand was her weapon, glowing just as it had the first time he had laid eyes upon her.

Garik-leave this place and never come back.

Mara nodded with head downcast. Garik turned again for his ship.

Mara rose and lifted her saber in a double grip. Her attack never fell. Spots filled her vision. She saw His arm extended backwards toward her, lightsaber in hand. Her arms still in the air, she looked to her stomach to find Garik's blade there.

She slid backwards from his deathblow. She dropped her saber to her side. Garik approached her slowly. He took her hand and held it in his.

Garik- Why couldn't you just leave?

Mara just simply smiled as a thin trail of blood escaped her lips. Garik knelt next to her and cradled wrapped her in his arms. Mara Jade's soul escaped it's mortal coil while in Garik's arms.

The Jedi cradled her to his chest. The sadness that overtook him broke like a wave that sent out a howl of loss. Hawkbats on skyscrapers miles away were sent to flight from the awful sound.

As he carried her to a wide clearing, he picked up his comm.

DT- Garik? What's wrong?

The only thing DT heard was the striking of a digging implement striking ground, and then tossing it away.

Bromine

Re: The final battle

::Much later, Bromine's ship lands close to the battle site. Bromine approaches the simple grave, and reaches out with the Force. Dirt and rock begin flying away in every direction. Mara's body is soon revealed. Bromine lifts her out of the grave and attaches a neural monitor to the side of her head.

Looks like the fever finally hit her. Presumably before or during her battle with GL. Looks like GL thought the coma was death.

::Bromine picks up Mara's limp body and loads her into his ship.::

Now all we need is a little bacta, and a lot of luck

The Lounge Lizard

:: The Oozaru II slips under the cover of the Jedi Council's radar on Dagobah, gliding stealthfully to a clearing. LL darts out, and begins to quietly make for the Council's computer archives ::

:: In the meantime, Padawan Shay Kaylon is researching...trying to uncover LL's secret. A sound makes her turn, and down the hall, LL is approaching fast. Elated, she runs toward him....but LL catches her firmly by the wrist ::

Shay: MASTER LL! Thank Goodness you've come back!

LL: (Pulling Shay by the arm as he walks down the hall) Shay, how much of the Archive have you accessed.

Shay: Wh...what do you mean?

LL: Shay...I know you better than that. Don't try to decieve me. You were using the archives to find me. Now (LL looks hard at Shay) ...how much have you accessed.

:: Shay could see LL's eyes bearing down on her with the intensity of bullets. She sensed no evil from him, only...steely resolve ::

Shay: (timidly) The first seven scrolls.

LL: Damn it. (LL bit down on his lip) Shay...you don't know what you're getting yourself into.

Shay: But Master LL, I was worrie...

LL: I can handle myself perfectly fine....but you have made the situation worse.

:: LL begins to access the Computer Archive terminal. He enters his personal access code....and is denied access. LL grips Shay's wrist tighter, and whirls her around to face him ::

LL: YOU CHANGED THE CODES?

Shay: We needed somebody to watch over the archives in your absence. Master Turbogeek ordered me to keep watch.

:: In the distance, footsteps can be heard ::

LL: (calmly) Shay...give me your access code.

Shay: I.....can't.

:: LL's eyes flashed ::

LL: Dammit Shay...this isn't a game! Give me the damn codes now! We don't have time to play like this!

Shay: (Almost to tears) I.....can't....

:: LL pushes her to the side. Shay breaks down into tears, leaning against the wall ::

LL: Shay, your problem was always your blinding obedience to the Code. You must learn to temper your loyalties with individualism and your own destiny. Only then will you become a Knight. (Sighs) I should have expected no better of you. You're not ready.

:: LL powers up in a blinding flash, and fires a chi blast into the computer terminal. The Archive explodes in a shower of sparks. The footsteps begin rapidly approaching in response to the explosion ::

LL: (picking Shay up) Who have you spoken to about the Archives?

Shay: Nobody! I have been studying them all day!

:: LL weighs his decisions, and then begins to pull Shay down the hall with him ::

Shay: What are you doing???

LL: You know too much, Padawan. I can't risk you staying here and telling somebody about my secrets.

Shay: I don't want to go!

:: LL whirls and looks at her full in the face ::

LL: YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE! You're going...thats final!

Shay: No!

:: LL grabs Shay's neck, and charges his energy. Shay is quickly put into unconciousness by LL. He hefts her limp body on his shoulder ::

LL: I'm sorry, young Padawan.

:: All of a sudden, DT and several other Jedi appear in the hall ::

Jedi: FREEZE!

Darth Turbogeek

DT : The rest of you get out.

The Jedi are shocked to hear the anger in DT's voice and move to object...

DT : @#%$ING DO IT!!!!!

The Jedi, wordlessly move back out of range.

DT : Put her down RIGHT NOW.

LL : No.

Very suddenly,, LL is blown backwards by a lighting blast. He drops Shay and as he recovers, watches the Jedi Master, pick up the young Padawan. LL can feel his Master's mood and feels that some thing is yery wrong...

LL : MAster! Wha..... EEEGGHHHHHH!!!

Another lighting blast hits LL

DT : Shut up. I need her and I need the acrhives. I have the backups. Dont even THINK of stopping me.

LL : You.... what is going on? Do you honestly think you can stop me?

DT : Go ahead. YOu can try but your going to fail

LL moves to get back up, but suddenly, his brain screams in pian as an incredible ball of utter fury invades via the Force. LL staggers, he has NEVER felt such utter hate...

LL : By... the.... Force.....

DT : Now you realise why you cant defeat me. My anger has made me powerful.

DT walks out of the room, cradling Shay as he marches out.

The Jedi run into the room

Yogurt : Wha... what happened?

LL : He... he has much hate in him!!!

Yog : What!?!?!?!?!

LL : Yes, utterly consumed.

Yog : Oh no.... surely this supposed son of his couldn't have set this off.....

Boricua : We must stop him!!

Yogurt : No.... do not confront him. You know how powerful as a Jedi he is. If he is like how LL described, he is a walking timebomb.

The Jedi exchange looks.... this was truly bad...

---

Darth Turbogeek had finally got to his fighter, put Shay in a spare seat and had taken off with out speaking a word to anyone. He didnt need to. Everyone just stepped out his way and word got out fast.... no-one wanted to confront a furious Jedi Master.

He made orbit, then got far enough out to engage the hyperdrive. He fled into hyperspace and then as if a great weight had decendi on him, he sighed, looking a hundred years older than he already was.

"I'm sorry Shay, but I need you with me" he said to the Jedi Padawan, still unconcious. "Your the only link to the past I have and I need you to help me unravel this trail"

Darth Turbogeek got up and went to the limited sleeping area. In there, he touched a lock, keying the combination and digging out the datapad inside. He sat on the bed and fired up the reader. The mad rage he had carried changed to deep sadness as he looked and remembered..... remembered the mysterious threat he only knew what it was, the world it had once decended on ... and the slaughter of a family he could never forgive them for. The killing of innocent in their power craze, the destruction. A single tear dropped onto the reader as the memories flooded back. The fight he had lost then. The screan as a young girl had her heart riped out. A mother desperatly covering a young child....

The mother crouched in terror as the beast towered over her, ready to devour her and her child. She pleaded, but the monster took no notice... it reached down...

And was hurled back by a vicious punch. The Vog'on blinked... no of these pathetic humans had never had the strength to fight back....

"You cant have this one"

The Vog'on looked up and saw the Sith Lord, Darth Venom, glowering in rage.

"Vey not? This planet, given to us it was! Now go or suffer you will!!"

Venom didnt answer. He blasted the beast with a lightning bolt that blew it's brains out it's ears.

As the smoking carcas flopped down, Venom turned to the mother. He could see she was grieviously wounded, maybe mortally. She held a small dark haired child and another, screaming in fright. For the second time in his life, he felt pity... and maybe even compassion flow through him. He looked down.

"Please... please good sir, look after my children... see they escape this hell.... I beg of you!!" She sobbed.

"And you? What about you" asked Venom

"No.... I cant live long. Please, let not my sacrific go go unspent!! Save my children!"

Venom looked closely and saw the hideous side wound. No, she wouldnt live much longer... and qutie suddenly, in his compassion, the Light Side finally, permantly broke through.

He bent down, picking up the children.

The woman rolled onto the ground... "Their names... one is Turbogeek Paladin, the other is Ranna Lon....." She groaned, then a great peace came across her as she died.

Venon stepped up hardly aware as another Vog'on attacked. he causally skewered with his sabre and then, holding both children, ran for his ship to get off this hell hole, once such a beautiful world.

He went to Jantoku, gave both children to a family there. As he left, the family asked for his name...

" And these... by what name are they? "

" The girl... she is Shay Kaylon. The boy.... he is Turbogeek Paladin"

"And you sir? Who are you?"

"Darth Venom considered this. His life as a Sith was over so, what was is name?

"I... I am known as Turbogeek"

The faimily nodded as Venom walked out into the night

The tears came faster has Turbogeek remembered the senselessness of it all. Suddenly, a great howl of anger emerged as he swore to reply the Vog'on... and anyone who tried to stop him.... The anger enveloped him... driving all other emotions away

He was no longer a jedi, but something else, bent solely on the revenge of the ancient wrong

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL slowly got to his feet, in a stupor of pain. He worked at his violently aching body, trying to stem the tide of screaming nerves. Master Yoghurt moved to try and help him, but LL batted him away ::

LL: Where did they go?

Yoghurt: (slightly shocked) What?

LL: Turbogeek and Shay, where did they go?

Yoghurt: Turbogeek took her and blasted off.

LL: Damn it! They could ruin everything!

:: LL pushes Yoghurt away and begins running as fast as he can towards the Oozaru II ::

LL: (Thinking) What has happened now? Turbogeek was a being of pure hatred when he confronted him. Such a departure from the beacon of Light he had known. Things had come pure circle. LL had times before been the demon, and DT was the prince of the Jedi. Now....things were different. This was a DT that LL did not know.

LL: It doesn't matter. Turbogeek....if I have to destroy you, then so be it. The man you were will live on, but you WILL NOT stop me from fulfilling the Legend. I am too close....I must defeat all who stand in my way. A pity...the Jedi will lose their best man.

:: The Oozaru II blasts off, scouring the galaxy for Turbogeek and Shay ::

TSCAlpha

This is getting very weird....

::Alpha listens to the bug that he put on Dagobah::

DT a being of pure rage now....I don't belive it...

::Alpha lands in the middle of the dessert and jumps out of the @#%$pit::

Firebird1

K9: Sir there is new information to consider.
    Firebird1: Suddenly, LL is not a top concern anymore, and I have a name to go with ...Turbogeek Paladin....

JediBoricua

:: Boricua looks at the other jedi in the room. They all looked surprised and worried::

Boricua: "I'll try and use the FORCE and contact DT"

::JB concentrates, after a few seconds his face turns red, he begins to cry::

Boricua: "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

::Yoghurt grabs JB by the shoulders and shakes him::

Yoghurt: "Snap out of it!!!!! What did you see?"

Boricua: "It was horrible, such hatred, such evil...whatever it was it was not DT. I could only hear a name...Venom....only that"

Rmiao: "VENOM!!!"

Boricua: "Yes, venom. Do you know what that means?"

Rmiao: "Indeed. Venom was DT's sith name, he was supposed to be the most evil being in the galaxy"

Boricua: "That bad huh?"

Yoghurt: "What should we do. Shay at risk is and..."

::Boricua cut in::

Boricua: "worry not yoghurt, I could felt Shay, she is doing all right. For now"

Rmiao: "That's good news for a change. Anyway, whatever we do, WE MUST NOT FACE TURBOGEEK. This is his destiny, I have foreseen it; but we must do something about Shay"

Boricua: "Well, I will go to Tatooine to see if I can find a trail. I think we must do this every man for himself, I have a bad feeling about this one, and being together may only cause two dead jedi. I will report periodically"

::This said, the jedi went to their corresponding ships. Each to find Turbogeek and his so-called son::

The Lounge Lizard

::LL quickly triangulated DT's course and heading::

LL: Tattooine. It seems the desert planet holds my destiny. Turbogeek....you may know my secrets now, but I still have the trump card. I will find your son, and fulfill the Legend. The Force-being will be born!

::LL throttles the massive engines of the Oozaru II. Despite having almost no weapons, the Oozaru II is a powerhouse of thrust....with the latest and most powerful engines onboard. LL easily overtakes the Razor, and tries to head off DT, and make it to Tattooine first.::

Firebird1

K9: Sir, we are almost in the Tatooine system.
    Firebird1: Good keep me advised...
    *Firebird1 thoughts drift off... he remembers a lost planet in an unnammed system, he remembers how his people first found that planet, and what their own Jedi did, in a lust for power that could help them in some insane quest about "The Legend" of a Force Being, and what it cost him personally...*

Bromine

::Bromine returns to the Sith HQ and entrusts Mara's care to the medical droids there. As much as he hates to leave, he knows he must. He once again boards his ship and sets course for Tattooine.::

Shay Kaylon

Shay felt groggy as she started to wake up. The padawan's head throbbed painfully, and her neck felt incredibly sore. Streching out, Shay finally noticed that she wasn't in the Jedi library anymore, but in the @#%$pit of a transport. Suddenly the memories of what had happened assaulted her: Master LL drangging her down the halls, trying to get the acess code from her, telling her she had too much love for the code to ever become a Jedi Knight, blowing up the computer with the scrolls on it. Shay curled up in a ball, trying despretly to forget. " What's going on," Shay thought to herself. The padawan felt ashamed of herself. If anything, she was not scting like a Jedi. Straightening up, she reached out to the Force letting it sooth her mind.

Shay: (reaching towards her pocket) At least I still have this.

The young girl pulled out a small disk from her pocket. Recorded on it was the entire set of scrolls, just in case she needed to do some reaserch in her quarters. There were only two copies; the one in her hand, and the one that DarthMaulKid had taken, promising her that he would try and find some stuff at the Sith headquarters.

DarthMaulKid.

Shay bolted up. Oh, Force, LL would try to go after him to! If he had acted that way to his own padawan, how would he treat a Sith? She had to warn him, she had to- Where the hell was she anyways?

Shaygetting up) Hello? HELLO? Master LL? Anyone?

Walking throughout the ship, Shay looked depretly for any sign of life. Using the Force, she was able to detect someone in a room down the hall. The door was opened, so she glanced in. Sitting on one of the couches was Master DT.

Shay: (excited) Master DT! Am I glad to see you! What happened? How did I get here? What about...

Shay stopped short as she saw the Jedi Master's eyes bright with unshed tears. But that wasn't all. Something was different about her friend and mentor. Something...

DT: I'm sorry, Shay. You will know soon enough what path the Force has lain out for you. Time comes swiftly, and I fear that it may run out all too soon. Go to sleep. You may need your strength.

Confused but obeying, Shay walked back to her seat. Trying to figure out what Dt had said, she felt a deep sense of wrongeness that wouldn't leave her even as she dreamed.

TSCAlpha

::Alpha looks at his scanners and waits for other people to touch down on Tatooine::

All I have to do is wait now...

The Lounge Lizard

:: The Oozaru II touches down on the far side of Tattooine ::

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast