Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Power of the Dark Side...

Darth Turbogeek

Ask the other Sith just how much of a challenge I am

The Lounge Lizard

LVR, its true. Turbogeek is at least as powerful as I am. I have fought him three times, and lost twice.

dalethria

:: bows to LVR, then smiles ::

It will be good for the Legion to come and I feel that my loyalities will not be divided. I am faithful to both my factions for many reasons and I truly believe that LVR will handle herself quite well on the boards. Things will be interesting around here and I am happy to be apart of that change. I hope that I can continue to serve the Legion, and my former Master better on this medium.

OOC: Hey Rhon, once you start getting into the fights, it ain't all that bad

JediBoricua

Good the Legion is coming here, when do we get to meet LVS?

Now I'll give you one thing, the jedi from the chats were pathetic but the boards are a different thing completely. I have only battled once in the chats (with DT if I may say so) and the two of us defeated all the sith in the infiltrator at that time and the speed from those battles compares to nothing here. Here you have time to plan your attack and write for the best attack you can, one thing though You need patience because if you start hurrying your opponent he/she simply leaves. I hope the Legion is as good as they say.

As for sith gaining momentum, if you define momentum as the group that has made more empty threats...well Yes they are gaining momentum.

Rama Sha

....in other words welcome to the big time.

JediBoricua

Amen to that Rama.

Darth Turbogeek

@#%$, I agree with Rama twice in one day!!!

Lady Vader Rhon

*LVR shifts her gaze to JB, as the same evil smile still playfully dances on her lips*

I am sure my Emperor will be along shortly so that you may meet him...

Regarding your encounter with the Sith in the Sith Infiltrator on your visit... I don't recall ever seeing you in there, so you certainly did not face the best warriors in the chats that day - Legion warriors.

*smiles*

I am sure that all the Sith on the boards will offer much more than an empty threat... and I look forward to that day, whenever it may come. We shall see what the future holds...

Lady Vader Rhon

Thank you for welcoming me to the big time... I have been looking forward to being here for some time now. This is an impressive place and I look forward to making my contribution.

Darth Turbogeek

OOC : If you prove yourself here, then you are good. As Rama hinted, we are the best of the best and that no ego trip. I have never found any forum or chat that has the standard of people here.We've also been going for about the longest now.

ReaperFett

Hello Sith person

Figrin D an

Rama and Turbogeek are correct. This most certainly is the place to find "the best of the best." You'll find that there are two types of people around here: those who talk big but do nothing, and those who can walk the walk. If you don't prove yourself and back up what you say, you can expect to be ignored, as we strive to challenge ourselves, not waste our time. But, if you show that you have the ability and the desire to improve yourself and fight with the best, you will quickly gain respect.

Survive the Battleground, and you can survive any challenge.

DarthMaul69

Sith have no fear your ultiment weapon is here! comon jedi give me your best! **ignites 2 light sabers** hahahahaha

DarthMaul69

Dalethria need any help just call ok?

Jedi Alpha

YAY! More Sith to kill!!!

::looks at Maul69::

Go to the "Which Sith wants to die..." Thread and fight me there...I could use a warm-up...

DarthMaul69

hahahaha wat do u mean by kill me hahahaha thats cause you cant kill me hahahahahahaha. **uses dark powers 2 heal all sith**

Jedi Alpha

::Maul hears the *snap-hiss* of Alpha's saber ignite::

Would you like to prove that?

DarthMaul69

ohhhh im scared give me your best **ignites sabers**

GuardPiett

HEYYYY!! This is good!! For a change maybe someone besides the Empire can whoop in the jedi!! Welcome to the boards, LVR.

DarthMaul69

all jedi say die!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast