Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: DeathStar Part 3 "THE RETURN TO CORUSCANT" (RPG)

Grand Adm Thrawn

DeathStar Part 3 "THE RETURN TO CORUSCANT" (RPG)

OOC: okay now most of you know the imperials attacked the jedi council along with the sith council in one HUGE thread a while back that went up over 1,200 posts, and the imperials destroyed the jedi council HQ and TSC HQ then tryed to over throw Coruscant but fell back once DT pulled together a few billion people from the planet... then the imperials fell back to the chiss system to build a deathstar.. the jedi didnt put up much of a fight to build this deathstar twise the size of the last and it is now finished, one board this deathstar are enough cloneing tanks to clone a few billion troopes and Two "special" clones that there memorys are being implanted just like what happened to my cloned character thrawn, This fully operational deathstar will now go to coruscant aone with the fleets to reclaim it

A Few Rules:
    !. No Killing
    2. no god mode
    3. only post you sig for your first post and not afterward
    4. keep it Sw like, no vamp or DBZ stuff
    5. try to keep the story line to what i have stated and not do to much side plots
    6. name what ships you have and there specs or give a link to there specs, and dont go over board with how many ships you have keep it "real"

okay thats all
    -------------
    IC: ::O n Board the DeathStar Thrawn awaits the two clones to have there memorys fully inplanted so they can take command of the deathstar and head tword Coruscant::

::Thrawn opens a com to all ships::

Thrawn: Get all your fighters in the hanger bays and stand by to jump in to hyper space

GuardPiett

Re: DeathStar Part 3 "THE RETURN TO CORUSCANT" (RP

MM kay Thrawn

GuardPiett

heh heh heh

This is the beginning of the end for you jedi . . .

Alright, This is Guard Piett, commander of the second fleet and the royal guard. I am currently on the ice storm, an NSD. (click on the imperial empire link on thrawns sig for stats) I am ordering all Guards to the Deathstar to guard our illustrious Emperor. All fighters return to bays and jump into hyperspace, to these quardinates. . . and slave my <font size=4>20 World Devastators </font> so we can eat some ships. . heh heh heh. Orders to W. Devastators-- DONT TOUCH THE PLANET!! Eat ships. And be proud to serve the Illustrious Empire.

Lord Gue

In a remote area of spac, Lord Gue sits in his command chair, aboard the Accuser2, an SD. With the 4th fleet around him, Gue readys to return to couracant. Link is in my signature as well....

Itala Marzullo

***Somehwere in the orbit of Coruscant still recovering from the last battle, Itala sits in the main cabin of the now new-shield-tech protected SSD The Quietus and reads his latest contact information...grinning evily..he then calls all of TSC to get everything ready....***

Fox609

*After hearing Itala's transmission The Spider's Trap jumps into hyperspace to coruscant*

OOC: Can we blow up ships & stuff? You did say not to kill, but it is kinda repetitive if we can't blow ships to hell.

__________________________________________________ __________
    Stats for The Spider's Trap

Equipment: Multiple escape pods, cloaking device, advanced
    shields, and a hot tub.

Weapons: Standard lasers, ion cannon, and mass photon torpedoes.

Speed: Goes from 0 to 60 in .0000000000000000000000000001 second.

Atreyu

:: forseeing what is to occur, the Jedi Spirit sends a psychic communication to the new Jedi HQ at Temple Avalon ::

Itala Marzullo

***The Quietus hardly makes any noise as it orbits Coruscant...waiting for the death star...Itala prepares all the emergency equipment as well as his escape pod and escape ships, with about 50 hired bodyguard fighters...Itala looks at his mechanical hand and keeps calling the rest of TSC***

Banestone

*The ship of Banestone, The Shell, blinks into existance from hyperspace as well, about 15 meters from one of the smaller-sized officer's hangars on The Quietus*

:: on comm ::
    Greetings, Master Itala, Master Fox... requesting permission to board the Quietus.

__________________________________________________ __________
    Stats for The Shell

Size: 15 meters high, and approx. 7 meters in diameter (at the widest point). The ship is egg-shaped.

Equipment: Mainly just an extensive repair bay and factory for Banestone's needs... Fairly minor shield generator, but fast and state-of-the art hyperdrive and multiple recessed sublight engines, making it extremely agile. The hull is a some sort of a biological/metal hybrid, of unknown origins. It is almost as strong as quantum armor.

Weapons: No armaments.

Itala Marzullo

"Officer, let him in"

***the hangar opens up and The Shell lands in...Itals sees Banestone through the window on the second level...***

"Welcome my friend...prepare for some battle...we'll see what that fool tries now..."

Lord Gue

The fourth fleet jumps into hyperspace and emerges at Echo Base (Now a conquered TCB shipyard), a giant square shape can be seen on the surface, and hails the surface.

Gav Mortis

Lord Marzullo, this is Gav Mortis reporting and awaiting orders...

*A typical Sith Infiltrator entitled "The Demon" decloaks before the Quietus*

Do you wish for me to come aboard sir?

OOC:Sorry but I forgot to bring my Eclipse-Class Star Destroyer with me...should I have???

Jen Katrina

::Jen Katrina enters the main cabin of The Quietus silently. Soundless footsteps bring her to Itala's side where she sits in her chair::

Is everything ready yet?

Itala Marzullo

::::as he looks at jen he tells Mortis over the commlink::::

"the Hangar bay is opening, you can enter"

:::then he smiles at Jen and as he looks outside the ship...:::

"No, we must wait for the others, all shields are up so we have good protection in case of any sudden attacks"

:::The Quietus releases 20 fighters and they start flying around it...:::

"yes Lord Mortis, bring everything you can, you still have enough time to go back and bring your star destroyer"

Banestone

*Enters the hangar and lands next to one of the Lambda shuttles there. A ramp seems to unfold out of The Shell's side, and closes back up seamlessly after Banestone disembarks and makes his way to the bridge*

Gav Mortis

*Several hours later, the Quietus is in blockade position over Coruscant, suddenly the sensors start going off the charts as from out of the darkness from a nearby moon emerges the 17.5km KDY Eclipse-Class Super Star Destroyer, along with it's 75 ion cannons charged, 500 turbolaser batteries at maximum efficiency, 550 heavy laser cannons set at maximum shield penetration level.....and the AXIAL SUPER LASER ready to unleash its catastrophic might!*

Gav Mortis reporting for duty...what is your bidding my master?

I have 50 TIE-Interceptor, 8 TIE-Bomber squadrons and 100 AT-AT Walkers awaiting deployment at your convenience

OOC:But we're having a few problems repairing the hot tub!

Itala Marzullo

"right now the TSC HQ is protected by the mightiest shield, you can deploy the ATATs and have them surround the place, make sure to repel any ground attack...:
    ::: oth of the huge ships fly around Coruscant...fighters and bombers everywhere:::

"you see Mortis, we're here in the orbit to protect Coruscant, that's our home...I also have a subterranial surprise for Thrawn..."

::turns on commlink and talks to Darth bane::

"Bane, remain in the TSC HQ and await for some special orders.."

Gav Mortis

OOC:Lord Marzullo,

I was initially being sarcastic about the Eclipse-Class Super Star Destroyer, it was only a joke, as it was THE most powerful ship in the entire Imperial Fleet, it is about 4 times larger than a Super Star Destroyer and it has a weaker version of the Death Stars Super Laser but I will procede with the Eclipse if you wish.

IC:*Gav opens a comlink frequency with Lord Marzullo*

Lord Marzullo, I suggest you surround the two ships in a Force Storm, nothing can penetrate it...nothing, protecting both yours and my ships completely.

Lord Gue

[i]Still orbiting TCB shipyards.

Fox609

*Over com* Lord Itala I wish to board your Star Destroyer... I have a few ideas that may help us..

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast