Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of idiot do you take me for Itala?

Darth Turbogeek

What type of idiot do you take me for Itala?

Did I not, very verbally and loudly tell you Infiltrations are banned?

Did I not, make this very clear, as well as several others?

If you dont want to play by the very, very few rules we have, then get out and stay out.

Master Yoghurt

OOC: Infiltrations really ruin the roleplay.

Ezekiel Rage

oooooooohh..
    someone's in BIG trouble...
    *starts whistling and looks away*

Darth Bane 2

well first off, I have no idea what you are talking about and second of all even if something did happen then I wouldn't take a great care about it, TSC has had two infiltrations in the past month, so just to let you know it is not everybody conspiring against you. And just in my opinion I think infiltrations enhance RPing, I find it fun and challenging finding who did it and knowing how to deal with it, but then again that might be just me...

Master Yoghurt

The problem is, you have to keep worrying if you can trust a person who wish to join. Thus you hinder the potential growth of a roleplay group.

Darth Turbogeek

Bane, there is no way Infiltrations enhance RPG. We banned them for a damn good reason.

Now you tell your boss to stop this stupidity immediatly against us. I dont care if TSc has been infiltrated, we didnt do it as we go by the RPG rules

Darth Bane 2

I don't know, since TSC has been living with that ever since we had out first spy - less than a month into TSC's creation!

Master Yoghurt

Also, when dealing with these situations, it turns OOC in a negative manner indeed.

Darth Bane 2

DT, right when you show me who this is I will tell my "boss" but until then I must say that you are SOL, b/c I have no clue.

Darth Bane 2

oh, for the record, the post witha spy, that was a guy spying on us, and he was a Jedi (I just had to day that )

Venom

Bane, your being inconsistent. First you say you dont know, next you say you do?

Do you really think your going to get away with this?

Lord Fire Blade

Maybe a backside spanking would help them see reality

Itala Marzullo

I ask the exact same question Turbogeek, the exact same question.Let me see my spy list, a few months ago a fellow rpger named The Lounge lizard (you might have met him) who was then a member of your group infiltrated succesfuly as Lord XanatosWe all didn't get angry irl like you, pffft, it was part of the roleplay, we accepted and we whinned about it, but in character.Let me see even longer ago YOU, yes YOU darth Turbogeek succesfuly infiltrated under the nic Darth Chicken, and did WE B*TCH ABOUT IT?!?!?!I could prove it because i banned Chicken and when I went to check the banned e-mails there it was, your e-mail address.I will always deny any charges until proven guilty, and until then, you can kiss my *ass.

Venom

Actually, you dont tell the story right.

Now, how would you like to get of your selfrighteous hobby horse and tell the truth in the matter?

The Lounge Lizard

LOL...you thought I was Xanatos? Oh that's rich!

Venom

I know who Xanataos was and Lizard wasnt it. Get your facts right and your pee-pee out of your hand Itala

Darth Bane 2

hey venom, we were actually having a conversation until you had to interrupt with your pearls of wisdom, what you said just makes you look childish and seem that you have no real point, and mostly stuff like that is insulting to my intellect, so keep it where ever you stash it!

Master Yoghurt

Look, all the major roleplay groups have taken an offical stance against infiltration, except one. Can you guess which? If the Jedi was really interested in infiltrating TSC, you would be finding me creating 20 different characters with untracable IPīs joining TSC. Now, do you really want that?

Darth Bane 2

I'll give that to you

Darth Turbogeek

Believe it Bane. We could get in and out and you would never find us, becuase unlike the other groups, we have some real hackers / sys admins who know how to make networks dance to their tunes

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast