Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: Come forward Jedi....

Ayanami Rai

*looks around the battleground, her hand rests on her saber, ready to pull it at any moment. She she's the fighting and battling, and smirks*

Sith Kat

:: The manriki chain springs to life as Kat steps out of the forest. It speeds along the ground like a serpent back towards Leia. It snares her feet, constricting tightly around her ankles and causing her to stumble before Dalethria ::

"You didn't really think you would lose me in that forest ... did you?"

:: ignites her sabre and advances towards the fallen Jedi ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

(OOC: No Kat, I didn't forget you. I believe you and I left off when I forced push Darth Haze into a tree that crashed on you(my battle w/him),that was after your lil demon friends got me. But either way it's cool, I'll work it into my response to Dale

**Leia falls from the serpent chains that were thrown around her legs. Leia uses the force to unbind the chains and force throws them back at Kat's direction(as it transforms back into a chain). It whips around wildly and slashes Kat over her left eye, causing a gash and blood to trickle down her face. Leia follows it up with a force push...Kat flies backwards to the ground.**

*The jedi gets up rubbing the back of her head, noticing some blood coming from a wound. This angers Leia but she clears her mind and summons the force to calm and heal her.*

*Leia and Dale start going around in a circle - eyeing each other, waiting for an opening. Leia breaks the momentum - dashes towards Dale. She surprises the sith by leaping and flipping over her. As the jedi lands, she kicks Dale in the small of her back w/all her might, sending the sith into the nearest tree. With quick reflexes, Leia throws her saber at a branch right above Dale. The branch breaks and starts to fall down on Dale. The sith tries to roll away from it...she nearly clears it completely, but her left arm gets crushed by the branch**

*Leia watches Dales face, it showed much pain but more than that...pure hatred for Leia. Leia glances over at Kat..who is wiping her head noticing injuries..but still on the ground.*

*Leia calls her saber back waiting for the sith to get up. She knows all to well, that this is far from being over.*

(OOC: Dale I know you said you might not be able to get back tonite...whenever is fine..I understand too. Who knows I might end up having the same stupid comp problems I had last night too! N/P..we'll catch up w/each other!)

dalethria

:: Dale picks up that Leia can sense her emotions and her raw hatred for Leia. She stands up and snarls at the Jedi, seemingly not knowing that her master is in the area. Her focus, her being is to kill Leia ::

"You wish to know why my hate is strong? Part of my hate exists just for you Leia! and your brother!" her words are ice as Dale jumps at you with viscious fury as you parry her strikes. The blow are thunderous and you strain in concentration to focus your blocks, it is all you can do. As Dale locks her eyes onto yours, you swear you could see something inside Dale snap. Her teeth clench as her blade slips underneath yours and parrys your sabre arm away, and locks it up in a hold.

a satisfying grin comes to Dale's face as her hand punches your face, the pain of her left arm meaning nothing to her as her rage is stronger then the pain! The hand returns with a backhand, punches your face, and then again with a backhand, repeating this pattern...

Dale finally stops as she grabs your cheeks, they are puffy and bruised, there is blood dripping down your lips, and pulls you to look at her squarely in the face. You see her brown eyes cloud with such anger and rage that is pierces your soul as you are taken aback, Dale growls at you ::

"YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!!"

:: her hand lets go of your face and snaps to yoru chest as she force pushes you into a tree...your body slams into it hard and Dale watches you slump down with a tilt of her head ::

she hisses, "All you had to do....was tell them where the damn base was!"

OOC: hope ta see ya post, if not...on the morrow ^_^

SAURRON

Saurron emerges from the woods and kneels beside Kat and touches her head with a Sith Talisman clearing her mind but restoring her focused anger that drives her.

Saurron proceeds toward the battle between Dale and Leia...

Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara smiles at the sight of blood on the young jedi. The ringing in her right ear has almost stopped now and she focuses on the dark side energy revitalizing every part of her being. The new Sith Disciple glances across the battleground at her pale blue saber and she focuses on calling it to her hand. She extends her left hand in the direction of the saber. Dara sees the hilt of the saber roll back and forth, yet it does not come to her.

<Why won’t this work? I have been practicing my Force skills as instructed by Master Dia and yet... nothing. I shall have to pursue that avenue at a later time. I don’t have time to practice in the middle of a battle, that’s for sure. I must capitalize on the skills I have already mastered then.>

After a momentary attempt to retrieve her second saber, Dara looks at Jace to see him smiling at her. A mocking smile from a jedi no less. Well she will wipe that smile off his face now.

Dara speeds toward him at a flat out run further motivated by her hatred of the light and extends her turquoise saber slicing at his left arm. The Jedi padawan quickly parries and as his injured right arm passes in front of his body in the block, Dara suddenly pivots on her right heel delivering a powerful kick with the heel of her left boot ripping into his already gashed arm. His sudden anguished outburst verifies her hit to be true. She swiftly moves her saber to her left hand and follows through with a stinging right hook to his jawline from her right fist. Jace falls hard and fast from that punch but he rolls to the side and hops back up to face her.

The Corellian Jedi strides toward her but then stops and just stands in front of her - waiting, and biding his time. This toying with her enrages Dara and she wastes no time stabbing at his left thigh with her turquoise saber. He moves his blue blade down to block and then elbows her in the jaw - with the momentum of his blow he drives her to the ground. She lays on the ground facing him as he leaps toward her slicing at her. She rolls to the left as sparks fly. Another slice by him, she rolls to the right, that one was too close. She feels the stinging on her back where the blade grazed the skin. He raises his saber to slice down again and she kicks him in the groin. Jace pulls back and away from Dara as she scrambles to her feet ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia force throws the branch that crushed Dale's arm..into Saurron's gutt sending him back on top of Kat**

Leia yells: "Butt out Sith this is between her and I."

**Leia wipes the blood that is trickling from the corner of her mouth w/her robe and glares at Dale** The Jedi & Sith simultaneously ignite their sabers and go at one another again** **Saber blades are clashing back and forth...until the two blades cross together**

Leia *smirks* at Dale: "If you think you know me at all; you would know that I would have rather died than give Vader and the Imperials the Death Star Plans."

Dale..hisses at Leia: "I wish you did Jedi!"
    Leia: " I sense in you something I have never come up against - you have more hatred for the Jedi than I have ever seen before"
    Dale hisses back: "True..I hate the Jedi...but YOU...YOU Skywalkers are the real jedi scum, who I hate the most!"

**Both girls eyes glare at each other, not one of them flinches. Leia looks into Dale's eyes and into her dark soul..she sees several visions, fast and unclear..1st: a young innocent girl *flash* the next..a distinguish officer he is wearing a uniform but it is unclear what type *flash* a mob riot***Leia thinks...what does this all mean...but suddenly a vision comes very clear to Leia she see's her brother Luke dueling w/Dale..the fight is furious and fast, moments later..Dale lunges her saber into Luke's chest...Luke falls limp to the ground dying..Dale stands over him w/an evil grin of vengeance** Leia's eyes grew wide, she shakes the images from her mind.... No, No..that cannot be!**
    **Leia quickly turns her attention away from Dale's eyes back to her face. The last image disturbed her so much- Leia broke the saber lock the two were in by head butting Dale..dale's stunned! Leia then proceeds to smash the hilt of her saber into the right side of Dale's face. Dale stumbles backward to the ground.**

"What is about your past sith..that torments your soul and corrupts your mind w/such images..one being the demise of my brother - Luke by your hand!" TELL ME NOW!!! **Leia demanded** Pointing her saber right at Dale**

**Leia starts recalling something...there is something vaguely familiar about her eyes, I can't place it! I know I have seen them before, but where?

OOC: this is the cross reference for this fight:
    pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...=714.topic

Jace Darklighter

:: Jace takes a few steps back away from Dara, trying to push back the extreme pain that he is feeling. The Jedi rotates his lightsaber once to make a perfect 360 degree spin, then rushes towards Dara. He slices his blue lightsaber towards her ribs, but she counters with a quick block. The Corellian then spins his lightsaber for a quick jab at Dara's left thigh, but Dara sidesteps the attack, then thrusts her elbow into the Jedi's back, as he steps by her. He winces in pain, and turns towards the Sith once again. Dara uppercuts him in the jaw, then sends her right foot into Jace's stomach. She then grabs the Jedi's lightsaber from out of his hand, while he is distracted.

Dara smiles triumphantly while holding her turquoise lightsaber in her right hand, and Jace's blue lightsaber in her other hand. The Jedi swiftly gets to his feet, and runs towards Dara. The Sith pulls both blades up in an effort to slice at Jace's head, but he quickly ducks down and sweeps her to the ground. Dara hits the ground hard, and drops both lightsabers from her grasp. Jace stands a few feet away from Dara's fallen body, extends his hand forward, and concentrates with all his energy, reaching out with the force. The Jedi's lightsaber begins to wiggle on the ground, then quickly rushes up towards his hand. He ignites the blade with a quick snap-hiss, then steps back into a defensive postion. Dara gets to her feet, and picks up her lightsaber with her own hatred flowing through her. ::

Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara gives Jace a seething glare <Show off> then grins. She circles him, gauging his areas of injury that are weakening him in order to make her next strike on him a well placed one. Jace spins and faces her as she circles him slowly, his saber poised and ready. She takes a deep breath and feels the dark side flowing through her, revitalizing her and empowering her against her lightside enemy.

Dara looks straight at Jace as he is in for a bit of a surprise. She smiles, for indeed her force skills are coming along. She channels the force to levitate some small rocks which are scattered throughout the battleground. Suddenly he is pummeled by a volley of small rocks from the right. He instinctively raises his saber arm and blocks them. They are not that damaging, just really annoying. She then sends another round of small rocks toward him from his left side. He charges toward her with his saber raised to evade the melee of projectiles.

Jace swings his saber in a wide arc slicing at her saber arm. She pulls her blade up deftly and meets his blue saber with her turquoise one with a resounding hiss as the blades lock in a shower of sparks. While their blades are locked she surprises him with a head butt which sends him stumbling backwards. She pushes forward, placing a deadly kick to his already damaged right arm with her left boot heel. As Dara begins her next attack, Jace reaches out with his left hand suddenly and grabs her right wrist, squeezing hard and causing her to drop her saber. She winces in pain as he pulls her toward him, spinning her so her back is toward him while placing her in a head lock with his right arm tightly around her neck. His saber is inches away from her face as she begins to feel lightheaded from the pressure on her neck. She grabs his right forearm with both her hands, digging into the gash already on there with her fingers. She feels his grip loosen momentarily and pulls her legs up toward her body in a curl. She feels her abdominal muscles tightening as her strength propels her legs up and over his head – the momentum of the move driving her knees into his back and sending him sprawling across the ground as his grip is released from her. Dara stands quickly, holds out her right hand and calls her saber to her with the force, giving him an accomplished grin while the saber hits her hand successfully ::

Jace Darklighter

:: Jace rushes toward Dara, and swings his lightsaber in a vertical slash at her right arm. He grazes her skin with his lightsaber, and takes a few steps backward. Dara steps closer to Jace, and flings her lightsaber across at the Jedi's feet. Jace immediately jumps up and over Dara, landing directly behind her. He pulls his right elbow up and hits her in the back of her vertebrae. Dara falls to her knees, and Jace kicks the Sith Disciple in the back of her skull, sending her sprawled out on the ground.

Dara stands to her full height, and turns to the face the Jedi. She runs at full speed and slams her own body weight into Jace, sending the Jedi to the floor. Dara dives to the ground and braces her elbows against the floor. She brings the heel of her boot hard against Jace's chin, snapping his head back. Dara grins, and gets to her feet again.

Jace Darklighter scrambles to his feet, The Jedi closes his eyes and lets the words of the Jedi code race through his mind. He watches Dara Shadowtide, and he remains emotionless. He grips the hilt of his lightsaber firmly and stays in tune to the force. ::

Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara reaches out her left hand and calls her pale blue saber back to her from across the battleground. She gives a quick smirk to the padawan as it hits her hand and she ignites it. She stands before him with her two blades once again. She raises them in an X in front of her and looks through the pale glow at Jace. She is energized by the true power of the dark side as she feels it surging through her entire being.

She then charges him slashing at him in a blinding fury - their blades meeting with uncanny precision. She strikes at him with her left pale blue blade and he pulls his blue saber across to block. She strikes with her right turquoise blade as Jace grips his saber with both hands and slams it across to his left to block that attack as well. Dara strikes high left, high right, low left, low right – all the while his blocks are there intuitively just at the precise moment it is required. She studies the jedi and sees an amount of strain on his face and she grins. He awaits her next move.

Dara then quickly moves each saber out from her body, horizontal to the ground. Then in one rapid motion she brings both blades back in toward his body, the right blade slicing high at his head and the left blade low slicing at his ankles. He falls backwards to the ground landing and dropping his saber. She leaps toward him with her foot on the ground between his legs and slices across his chest with her right turquoise blade. The pain shows on his face but he suddenly sits up and grabs her leg, flipping her off to the side to land, also dropping both her blades. The padawan scrambles to his feet and dives at her, pinning her legs to the ground with his body weight. He then backhands her across the face, jerking her head back. She reaches out and grabs his hair with both hands and headbutts him on the forehead.

Jace topples backwards releasing his hold on her as Dara simultaneously pulls her legs back and away from him to wriggle free of his grasp. They both get up more slowly this time as they face each other with their sabers out of their immediate reach, and their breathing heavy and labored from the battle thus far ::

Jace Darklighter

:: The Jedi watches Dara stand just a few feet away from him, then he slams his fist into her midsection, making her stumble back a few feet. He lunges forward and snaps his right foot up towards her face, but Dara ducks down avoiding the kick. She takes this opportunity to send a swift punch to the Jedi's stomach. Jace lets out a loud intake of air, taken completely be surprise. Dara stands and sends her right fist towards Jace's face, but the Jedi grips Dara's hand and stops her attack half way, before it can reach its target. Jace calls upon the force, and squeezes Dara's hand, making her to drop to her knees in pain. Jace lets the lessons of Master Boricua flow through his mind, recalling the events of learning the technique known as the force strength. Dara sneers in anger and while she is down, and she sweeps Jace to the ground with her right foot.

The padawan rolls to his feet, and comes up in a sitting position. He then charges forward towards Dara's lowered body, and clamps his hands around her neck. Dara's eyes bulged as she hooks a leg behind Jace's, sending the Jedi over backward. Jace doesn't release his grip, so Dara goes down with him, landing in a kicking, punching sprawl. The Jedi gets to his feet and drop kicks Dara, while she is still on the ground. Jace Darklighter breathes heavily, feeling the full amount of pain surge through his own body. Jace steps back, awaiting her next attack, while Dara rolls aside and gets to her feet. ::

Darth Turbogeek

OOC : Are we pretty much finished with this one, or we keep it going?

Ezekiel Rage

((ooc: no way! i want to see this go to 1000 baby!!))

Darth Turbogeek

Oh, that would be fun!!

Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara breathes heavily as the battle wears on. All the while the power of the dark side filling her with revitalizing energy and hatred for the light. Her eyes lock with Jace’s. She stands up defiantly and calls both her sabers to her hands. She ignites them as they hit her hands. Jace also motions for his lightsaber and it flies across the battleground to his outstretched hand. He ignites and faces her.

She suddenly force leaps, landing directly in front of him and steps on his foot while elbowing him in the face. He jerks his head back and brings his saber across the left side of her body. Dara twists to parry his attack as their sabers hiss in a shower of sparks. Jace reaches out and grabs her hair with his left hand and yanks hard. She groans and backhands him across the face with the hilt of her right turquoise saber. He releases her hair and steps back, noting a dribble of blood moving down his chin.

Jace lunges forward slashing his saber hard at the right side of her body multiple times, each blow more powerful than the one before it. She blocks with her left blade but the repetitive blows knock her pale blue blade from her grasp where he lands a searing blow to her now unprotected left thigh. Dara screams in excrutiating pain as the saber burns through her clothing to her flesh. Her warm blood runs freely down her leg. In retaliation and pure hate she swings her saber and stabs at Jace, scoring a puncturing hit on his left abdomen as the saber pierces his skin. He cries out in pain as she shoves the blade through and they both fall to the battleground bleeding from serious wounds::

OOC: This thread is incredibly long and it appears you and I are the only ones left battling. I am not even sure anyone is reading this huge thread any more. From my assessment, we have both endured damage and this post could serve as the final one if you wish to attend to other battles. Let me know your decision. Perhaps the Gronk droid will come along and take us to our respective bacta tanks.

Jace Darklighter

:: Jace lies on the floor, and reaches out to communicate with his fellow Jedi through the force. He looks off to the distance and sees a medical droid, from the Greater Jedi Order, coming to his side. ::

OOC: Ok Dara. It was a pleasure battling you. Your a great fighter.

Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara rips part of her shirt off and ties it around her left thigh which is still bleeding from the saber wound. She then pulls out her comlink and sends a message to the Sith Empire HQ ::

"Dara Shadowtide here. Request medical droids immediately at the battleground. Shadowtide out."

:: She then hears a familiar voice ::

Darth Ogre: "Ogre here. Droids are already located in the vicinity and are en route as we speak. It won't be long. Ogre out."

:: Dara looks up as the droids top the hill on the far side of the battleground ::

OOC: Thank you for a worthy battle Jace. You are a great opponent. I am sure we are destined to meet again in the future...

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425