Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Jedah Lynch, release Mara...NOW

Firebird1

OOC: Sorry about that I had to get some sleep to wake up in time to get to work this morning.

IC:

*Rebel X is suprized to see the broken branch stop in mid flight and head streight back at him, hitting him in the chest and impailing a lung, making it diffcult for him to breath. All Rebel X can do is turn around and see a bloody Firebird1 standing there with anger in his eyes.*

*Firebird1 punches Rebel X so hard that it throws the Jedi into a moss covered wall, reveling an inner courtyard shaped like a maze. Rebel X is laying on the ground with peices of the wall surrounding him and blood flowing from him.*

Rama Sha

Thanks fire bird.

:: Rama tuns lights his saber abd cut the tree in half. As Rebel begins to get back to his feet, He then uses the force to lift the tree up and use it like a baseball bat smashing into Rebel and sends him flying. ::

Jedi Rebel X

::Rebel gets up slowly and uses the force to help take away the pain and move his rib out of his lung. Man, I feel like the only Jedi around. Rebel sees Liam Jinn on the ground in the distance and force speeds over, knowing Rama and Firebird can't see him in the maze. He quickly picks Liam up and calls his X-Wing Renegade over through his com. He puts Liam in Renegade. Rebel then takes a healing pack and uses it on himself helping some of the wounds. Rebel straps Liam in and tells him to use the packs to help him heal a little. Then Rebel sends the ship off to hover. Rebel then turns and sees Rama on his right and Firebird on his left. I knew you two would find me soon enough. Rebel suddenly jumps over to Firebird and force speed uppercuts him sending him flying backwards. Rebel turns to find Rama charging and as Rama jumps to kick him, Rebel uses force speed to dodge the kick and as Rama is still in the air Rebel uses force push to send Rama into the nearby wall. As Rama slides down from the wall Rebel picks him up and force grips Rama's neck. Rebel suddenly slams Rama's head into the wall, making a hole and breaking most of Rama's face. Rebel then force speeds over to Firebird on the ground and kicks him in the gut sending him backward farther. Rebel then watches for Firebird and Rama to move, waiting defensively::

SAURRON

Smells the blood...and catches Rebel Awww hello... Grabs him by the throat and digs his nails deep into his flesh making more of his blood spill to the surface on which they stand... Saurron draws near to his face and whispers...
    Time to meet your maker

Saurron throws him toward Rama causing him to flail his arms and legs about uncontrollably as he nears Rama as he land in on the ground causing the dust to fly as he slides

Jedi Rebel X

:: Rebel flips up from the ground and grabs his LS heritage sticking in the ground. He ignites it and runs to Saurron. Rebel kicks in his face and after Saurron falls Rebel slashes downward with Heritage. Saurron senses it and slides out of the way. Rebel then force pushes Saurron, but before Saurron can hit the wall Rebel force speed in between and hits Saurron with the butt of heritage sending him to the ground. I hope your makeup doesn't smear Saurron::

Liam Jinn

::jinn finally finishes healing serious injuries not all but most and gets out of the X-wing to see the sith::

well hi

::jinn sees sauron and force speeds and jump kicks saurron in his jaw breaking it and causing him to fall.jinn takes out his lightsaber(not the one dale took) and stands in a defensive position::

SAURRON

Ahhhhh so shall it be two....

Saurron comes to his feet relocating his jaw with great pain just( Rahhhhhhhhhh) as the strike received by Rebel draws blood from his face it seeps back into his skin...

Reaching out with his right arm heeeyaaa he causes Jinn to double over in pain and lean against his X-wing. Staring at him intently the morrow of his bones begin to ache as if he were being bleed from the inside of his bones outward into his normal operating system....

And reaching out with his left Saurron grips Rebel as his trachea begins to collapse he falls to the ground in great pain and fear for his life rushes through him. Reaching frantically at his throat trying to break a crushing grip that does not seem to exist Rebel flails about on the ground..

Liam Jinn

::jinn concentrates and lets the force flow through him and the pain ceases. he then raises his right hand and the force throws saurron towards him while saurron is in the air jinn ignites his lightsaber and slashes saurrons arm leaving a deep gash. saurron hits the ground hard and jinn knees him in the back them force flips backwards awaiting saurrons attack::

Jedi Rebel X

::Rebel is in extreme pain, he uses the force to reopen his trachea, and takes a huge breath. Rebel regains himself for a minute or two and then gets back up and waits for any sign of movement from the other sith::

EDIT: There Saurron I changed it.

SAURRON

Ahhhruuhhhhhhh
    Reaching towards his arm in pain Saurron flips backwards mimicking Jinns retreat landing in front of him..facing him...
    Once again Saurron stares into his eyes...
    Jinn stagers to the ground in complete agony his limbs feel as though they weigh a thousand pounds.Jinn begins to sweat and shake uncontrollably as the pain of a thousand slain people course through his veins ... a direct transfer of thought via Saurron's memory...as the Jedi he feels the pain of the people and collapses to the ground in complete and utter disarray wondering what type of creature could amass such a collection of pain and despair....

Jinn feels a knee smash into the top his head as he flies backwards..

Saurron stands over him and looks down as the shadows of the trees begin to move and assume humanoid forms. They slowly start moving toward him...

Rama Sha

:: Rama gets up and adjusts his nose. His face is covered in blood, but it doesn't really seem to phase him. ::

SAURRON

OOC::Rebel your trachea is collapsing ...you need to deal with that first before you just jump up and start fighting other Sith okay?

DarthNuriko

OOC -- I'm aware of your intentions Stone, however...

:: Stone gets on his speed bike to make the thread....
    ...is in NO way leaving the fight. You got on your bike, you didn't ride off into the distance, or leave the thread or anything. Just getting on your bike doesn't count as leaving the thread. I attacked you on your way out and made you have a little crash. It's perfectly fair. I didn't blow up your bike and I didn't attack you directy. You can either get on your bike again and actually leave this time or you can stay and fight. Jeez...

Sith Kat

OOC - I declare when I'm leaving a thread "In Character" this way ...

:: EXITS the Battlegrounds/Council Room/Bar/Wherever ::

It makes it very clear to all who read that your character has left the scene. Any actions made after this are within your rights to ignore as though they never happened.

Liam Jinn

::jinn again concentrates in the force allowing peace in his mind and saurrons memories no longer affect him. he thinks to himself that this battle no longer has a point, so he calls he Tie Intercepter to him over the com and he force pushes back any sith close enough to do damage to him, and jinn gets in his Tie Intercepter. jinn manages to shoot a couple of times at the sith in his intercepter. he hits saurron in the chest and saurron flies back . jinn then gets out of the battle by flying away::

Jedi Rebel X

::Rebel sees Liam Jinn flying away and decides that this battle is over. Rebel gets into his X-Wing and starts to take off. Rebel pulls out his blaster and shoots at any sith approaching as the X-Wings hatch closes. Rebel then takes off into space, leaving this battle. As all the sith are back on their feet they watch Rebel take off they notice some kind of device on the ground where Rebel's X-Wing was. Suddenly Rebel's voice starts to talk through the device. Sorry I couldn't stay around longer, but I'm sure this thermal detonator hidden in here will make up for it. The sith see a small timer on the device counting down, 10, 9, 8, 7::

SAURRON

Saurron glares at the retreating Jedi as they escape in their space craft...Then sensing the danger to him and the other Sith he manipulates the electronics in the detonator causing the deadly device to malfunction and cease to continue to opperate. Saurron leaves the bg...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678