Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedah Lynch, release Mara...NOW

Sith Alpha

::Alpha disappears and then reappers behind Stone, snap kicking him in the back and breaking a couple of his vertabrea (sp), knocking him back towards Rage::

Darth Stone

:: Stone throws Rage off him with Force Throw, Stone then uses Force Tele. and throws Rage 16 feet in the air landing on cement, Stone stands in defense LS at hand holding his Ribs ::

Atreyu

:: coughs, causing the ground to shake ::

obiwan2

*Runs at Lynch and kicks him in the face, breaking his nose*

Like I said, de only swamprat 'round here is you.

*Begins to pummel Lynch in the face with is fists*

Liam Jinn

do you guys need a hand?

Jedah Lynch

OOC: Just imagine what Atreyu could do with a blast of his nostrils if his coughing can make the ground shake.

:

Sith Alpha

::alpha fires a plasma blast into Liam's chest::

Ah goodie...I was hoping I would find a Jedi to kill...

Ezekiel Rage

*Rage slowly gets up. after seeing Stone get pummled by Lynch, Dale, and Alpha, Rage finds his opening. he gives two quick kicks to Stone's stomach and then kicks Stone's face breaking his nose*

*he then turns his attention to Liam Jinn*

Lance Casey

Casey jumps his motor cycle and comes down right on top of Lynch.

Do what the man said Lynch. Release Mara Jade.

dalethria

:: Stone sense a presence come up from behind him and swings her sabre. he blocks the attack by Dale and she smirks ::

"I must be a ghost...you forgot about me... ::

:: kicks at your knee, uses her augmented strength to push your sabre out of the way of your body, then kicks at your hand holding your ribs (they bruise more and another snaps), and kicks your chest then face, knocking you to the ground ::

She flips backwards and takes a stance ::

Jedah Lynch

*Spits up blood into Obi Wans face, getting one shoulder free he brings up his fist hitting the Jedi directly in the face making him fall back*

Je ne pas un Swamprat mes ami.

If anything I'm the only one doing the raging!

*Kicking the Jedi in the stomach Lynch leaps forward with his arms wide open only to clash them upon the side of Obi Wans skull making his ears bleed while leaving a ringing sound in his head*

*Jumping up only alittle over the Jedi Lynch wraps his feet around ObiWans neck and twist him in mid air making him fall to the ground. Quickly getting up the Sith Lord rushes his foe bringing a knee to his lower lip busting it upon impact*

Liam Jinn

::steps back from the blast, but recovers and force speeds to alpha and kicks him in his knee causing it to break then roundhouses alpha in the jaw with a little force speed boost and cracks his jaw::

hmm i dont think you'll be killing a jedi today now...

Atreyu

BTW where is Mara in all this? Last I heard she was way aways in the Outer Rim, not here ...

Sith Alpha

::As Liam goes in for another punch, Alpha grabs his hand and shatters it, grinning evily::

I think I will be...

::Alpha jumps up and double kicks Liam into a wall, and lands, his knee giving way and spilling him to the floor::

Ezekiel Rage

*looks at the new jedi*
    oh.. this WILL be fun
    :evil:

Jedah Lynch

OOC: I and LL took Mara prisoner in Mara Jade your presence is requested, then began her interrogation in the breaking of Mara Jade which lead to this. Don't know about the outer rim thing. And she'll be on later tonight if that's what your asking.

Darth Havok

She's not here Atreyu, as you can see...

Just some senseless Jedi here to seek her out, so they can tell her what they want her to do....

(it's a regular Jerry Springer kinda get together)

*stands ready, his hilt in hand, senses at full, glares at Lance Casey*

obiwan2

*Slamming his lightsaber hilt into Jedah, Obiwan backs away, trying to regain his footing. As the Sith moves his way, Obiwan pulls out his bo and whacks Jedah across the face with it. As Lynch lies on the ground, Obiwan begins to kick him in the ribs, and backs away, waiting for Jedah's next move as Jedah rises to his feet slowly*

Like myself and Lance both said, release Mara. Why you make dis so hard?

*As Lynch makes it to his feet, the Jedi smashes the tip of his bo into the Sith's stomach, knocking the wind out of him*

Liam Jinn

::jinn takes a moment to block the pain of his hand with the force. he then calls his lightsaber to him and force chokes alpha to a point of loosing consiousness, but jinn lets go and kicks alpha in the face breaking his nose. jinn levitates alpha and throws him into a nearby wall. Alpha stands to the best of his ability only to be met wit a slash by jinns lightsaber leaving a deep gash in alpha's arm::
    nice of you to come lance

Lance Casey

Casey holds his LS to Lynch's neck while Obiwan stands over him.

Let Mara go or I peerse your neck.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast