Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: TSC Fleet....

Live Wire

::sees gav's ship escape::

HE MADE IT!!! YAAHHOOOO!!!!!

::looks at her apprentice::

Lets go home!!! *high five*

::goes to the jump point and the Lightening Strike heads off into hyperspace::

Lady Vader

*LV watches as Gav leaves the ship and it implodes*

*as the imploding core reaches the expanding ball of fire, that whole region of space goes nova*

*LV has a last glimpse of the whole spectacle before her veiwscreen goes completely black and her ship jumps into hyperspace*

*LV smiles to herself... a job well done*

Darth Cell

*lies in dormant state on xarkz' ship, never being activated for the assault*

OOC: (doh! I wish I knew this would happen while I was gone!)

Xarkz Chaos

Well damn boy! let me know these things! :

Banestone

*In the darkness of space where the TSC and Katana fleets where not long ago, a small red spherical spaceship winks out of hyperspace and quickly has to start dodging wreckage from mole miners and TIEs, and some unidentifiable captal ships. Banestone sits inside dejectedly*

Sleet... I KNEW that Itala had really meant Coruscant standard time, but I forgot to turn forward my chronometers...!!

*Swears, turns The Shell around, and jumps back into hyperspace*

JediBoricua

:: JB cover's his mouth and coughs :: Ripoff! No seriously, it was cool reading but I think that if Thimothy Zahn read this he will sue all of your asses :

I just want to know, how can you have the Katana Fleet if the timeline of this forum is a lot of years after ROTJ, which would mean that the New Republic has it.

It was cool reading though.

Banestone

Bah, he can only sue us if we try to sell the story to people! : Anyways, Thrawn is dead in this timeline, as are Vader and Palpatine... so how do you explain them being alive and well on this board, if the Katana fleet can't exist in a non-captured form here? (I know Thrawn's gone now, but still) Chew on THAT! And now I'm off to sell the story... I mean.. um... distribute it freely! This money is from tips! TIPS, I tell you! *Runs off*

Xanatos Etanial

{OOC- DANG IT!!! this all happened while I was sleeping! Oh well.}

::X's ship hits hyperspace as he leaves the scene, never being needed in the battle::

GuardPiett

NOTES:: GOD MODE. Firstly, you just destroyed the khatana. that was idiotic. now you need to take the ships in the fleet one by one. >=) Oh, and my TO is a synth droid. WAS a synth droid. My Ship is not an SSD, it is an NSD. It is now being dragged away in hyperspace. Again, im sorry, but i have gravety wells ACTIVATED. you cannot escape into hyperspace. i also used the trojan horse to steal the khatanas ability to initiate slaving the whole rest of the khatana fleet. By destroying the Khatana, LV, you destroyed your last chance. >=) ALSO, I did not god-mode, i legitimetly destroyed the sovereign. it took me three turns: in one turn, i reved up the laser, in another, i took out the Sovs. sheilds, and in another i destroyed the soveregin via superlaser. this battle aint over yet, fools.

GuardPiett

damnit, you guys catn READ??? thats so stupid its amazing. i initiated an EMP throughout the ship, disableing all systems, INCLUDING the core explosion thing. I then MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO AN ESCAPE POD and left. After the EMP detonated, i had BUILDER SHUTTLES take it into hyperspace. I am now on the ICE Storm, NSD. ALL GRAV WELLS ARE ACTIVATED ON ALL SHIPS!!! you cant leave. muwahahahahahhahahahahaahahahaha

Gav Mortis

OOC: Would you like some cheese with that whine?

I took out your bridge crew and then you tried to escape pathetically, my ship has been upgraded so that it can pass freely through shields and sensors which reverse shielding polarity projecting my ship away from the NSD...I knew it was an NSD and it's destroyed!

GuardPiett

oops, sorry, its not destroyed.

Ezekiel Rage

*sits in the USS Sulaco eating popcorn with DP*
    heh.. is this butter or plain?
    DP: i beleive it's butter
    ok.. tastes plain though.. oh well
    *continues to watch*

Lady Vader

OOC: now I remember why I stopped RP for awhile... it's just gotten too complicated... too many things too remember... it's more a race to see who can post fastest with as much remembered as possible... *sigh*...

IC: Piett, darling... I know you escaped... and I know I destroyed the Katana... but the others were slaved to the Sivereign... we didn't need the Katana... and what the hell is the Trojan Horse?... and the blast killed the gravity wells... anything else?...

Banestone

Hmm... my opinion is that it's plain... no way that stuff is buttered, it just doesn't leave you with that good ol' greasy feeling! And cheese is excellent with whine...

Piett, basically, there was no way for just you to win against the part of TSC's fleet that came here. Especially not when your bridge crew is assassinated and 200 Dreadnought-class ships are all slaved together to TSC's command against you. And I'm still not sure what you're going on about about this one "Khatana" ship, they are all called the Katana Fleet. And the gravity wells of one ship aren't gonna do a heck of a lot when that many large ships want to leave the vicinity. Just give it up... ok, you escaped unharmed, hooray. Now don't make me destroy you. (Vader quote, hehe, sorry)

GuardPiett

er, i have a lot more ships. and a lot more gravity wells. and i destroyed the soveregin.

Live Wire

oh brother get over it!

Banestone

You have a lot more ships than who? Hmm, sorry that I'd thought you only had the one, though... n/m about that. And now I shall get over it and ignore this topic.

Ezekiel Rage

*looks at a burnt popcorn kernel*
    ah damnit! i thought i had it on the right time!!
    stupid Act II popcorn!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345