Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Exodus

DarthNuriko

::Nuriko enters the very outskirts of the city. She can sense the presence of at least one other Sith, though it is definetely not Rama. She looks around, amazed at the pacifistic nature these people display; they looked very...::

::laughs:: Innocent...

Rama Sha

:: Rama sets in deep thought. The others have arrived he can feel it. He is disturbed by the words of an alien waiter. The waiter says serval words in a language Rama had never heard before. ::

Rama: TC, what did he say?

TC: He asked what you would like.

Rama: Ask him if he accepts new rebpulic credits.

:: TC spits out a few lines. The waiter answers ::

TC: He says the honor repbulic creidts.

Rama: Tell him I want Ord Mantell Vodka, and any info he can give me on the military strenght of this planet. Tell him his tip will be rather large.

:: TC turns back to the waiter and relays the message. The Waiter looks a little stunned, but bows and returns to the bar. ::

Ezekiel Rage

*Rage lands his vessel on the outskirts not exactly knowing where he is. he looks around sensing Sith inside the city. he makes his way toward the city going wherever is senses tells him to go*

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

"a-ight Kero...let's go..."

;;Hops out of the Junkyard, Kero on his shoulder as he runs on over towards the city, looking at a information store.:::

"What kinda store is this?"

Kero: a BOOK store.

"Oh..."

::Walks in, looking for books on their military powers.:;

Darth Phantom

:: with his ship in orbit DP takes a small fighter ship and sets it down next to rages :: hey rage wait up.

Kero The Golden Rat

freaky place

::flutters aroudn the shop, lookign at the titles of the books.::

Rama Sha

Re: freaky place

:: The waiter returns and set the drink down on the table. and lean over and whispers something to TC and returns to the bar. ::

Rama: What did he say?

TC: He said that......

Rama: Shhhhhhh....keep it down.

TC: I will lower my voccoder volume.

Rama: Thanks, now what did he say.

TC: He said that this planet only has a minumal defense force and is solely relaint on the New Repbluic and the Jedi for defense.

Rama: Perfect. :: Rama grins evily. ::

Darth Ogre

Re: freaky place

:: continues to wait in his ship, keeping an eye on his scanner readouts, checking all his weapons and gear. He calls out to his astromech driod. ::

Bring me something to eat R27. Looks like I could be here a little longer and I'd best be feed before it begins.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

::reads up on the defenses.::

".......this is gonna be WAY too @#%$ING easy...."

::Kero stuffs his furry tail in his mouth.::

Kero: SHUSH!!!

:;walks him out of the shop.::

Kero: Dude ya gotta SHUT UP....Best wait for Rama or Ogre's SIGNAL!

::tells an alien to @#%$ off in it's language, Kero does.:::

"What'd you tell the alien?"

Kero: To basically @#%$ off we're talking here.....DAMN I've hung around you too much...

SAURRON

Saurron, sensing Rama's presence follows the Force like a trail to an eatery. He examins the outside carefully first then steps in through the doorway. Good a somewhat dimly lit establishment so it will not be so noticeable that we are out of place.Saurron spots Rama and heads to his table. Pulling out a chair and sitting down. Saurron reads Rama's grin ... I take it you have found out what we need to know...

Rama Sha

That I have.

Seems the planet is complelty dependante on outside forces for defense.

DarthNuriko

::Nuriko walks through an open market. She continues looking around, somewhat baffled about something.::

Strange, everywhere I looked and everyone I talked to... and so far no signs of bases, troops, an embassy... No major military forces seem to exist here. This is a gold mine. These idiots are basically defenseless, aren't they?

::senses other Sith in very close proximity, she stops walking... She turns one way...::

Emerid and that rat...

::turns the other way:: Saurron... and Rama.

Darth Ogre

:: Ogre finishes his preparations and exits his ship, wearing a long brown cloak, which hides his assortment of weapons underneath. He carries his custom single bladed saber on his belt, a double bladed one in a small sheath on his leg, a pair of blasters also on his belt, and his axe strapped to his back upside down. He also carries several small bladed weapons spread out in strategic places all over his person, and a pouch hanging from the front of his belt, containing several small items within. Ogre begins heading towards the landing zone of the other members of his team, keeping an alert ear open for any comuniquees sent regarding the next course of action ::

Ezekiel Rage

*turns around and sees DP*

hey! well, i forgot something

*walks back to his ship and grabs a small oval translating droid, B-LT*

alright, i'm ready

*Rage and DP walk toward the city following exactly where his senses tell him to go*

*both of them enter the city and confront an alien*

What's he saying 'bee elltee'?
    B-LT: i do beleive he's asking if you'd like to buy some fruits.
    Rage: ahh.. tell him no thx
    B-LT: fine by me

*DP and Rage walk into the city looking for their group. finally, the see Kero and Matt*

Kero The Golden Rat

::See's Rage.:::

See I don't Care that we're gonna kill everyone HERE.....Just that we should saqve somne o' the major buildings.....

::spots Rage.:;

Ah @#%$ HIDE ME MATTHIAS!!!

Ezekiel Rage

Re: ::See's Rage.:::

*meets up with Matt and Kero*
    heh :evil:
    not now.. we're on a mission.. so, you life is spared little vermine

SAURRON

Re: ::See's Rage.:::

Saurron looks around the establishment. Have they forgoten about this place? I sense no Jedi presence here, the light is usually easily seen or felt, but there was nothing,no Jedi, no New Republic force to speak of. In their hurry to spread through the galaxy the New Republic must have put this place on the last of their to do list. These thoughts run through Saurron's mind as Rama hears them loud and clear.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

"ALright...Rage....where do we start? Do we start by...INSTILLING FEAR INTO THE CIVILIANS?! OR...Oh please tell...please please..>TELL ME WE GO ON A KILLIN' SPREE OH PAHLEEEAAASEE TELL ME THAT"S WHAT WE DO!!!"

::Gets on hands and knee's, begging....as the People stare at them like their a contagion.::

Kero: STOP THAT!!!!

::Kero SLaps Matthias in the back of the head,g etting him to his feet::

Kero: We're in public! TRY NOT TO ATTRACT ATTENTION!!!!

"But...That's what I'm good at..."

(Hey Rage do you have AIM?)_

Ezekiel Rage

((ooc: MY aim is HotHead29; yim is xhotheadx))

B-LT: i do beleive we shouldn't attract anymore attention
    Rage: yeah.. i agree.. Matt, Kero, let's find out what happened to Ogre, Rama, and Nuri

*the five of them walk more into the city searching for the leaders*

Rama Sha

I would suspect that the Jedi and republic are over confident. They think they have established peace and that this planet is safe. That is very far from the truth. I have a special cargo aborad my ship. That will make sure this whole planet knows of our presence.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast