Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Exodus

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

::The Engiens start burning up, smoke pourign from them.::

"Well @#%$! Stupid Sum bitch..."

::Has Kero turn on the COmmlink.::

"Ahh....Junkyard to th' fleet...I'm settin' down on this planet, mah engines've had it. This piece of @#%$'s gonna fall apart here if I don't set down..so...see ya when the sun hits the map room as Rama might say...or when you land on this planet."

::Proceeds to descend throgh the atmosphere, spinnign at an odd angkle:;

"AAAAHHHH SHIIIIITTTT!!!!! KERO! TURN THE STABILIZERS ON!!!"

Kero: The Stabilizers fell out of the ceiling five mimnutes ago!!

"Well @#%$! DO SOMETHING! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS KINDA STUFF!"

::ends crashing on the outskirts of an island town,, imbedded underneath a large overhang.:;

::Pops off the hatch, which falls to the ground.;;

::Comes out covered in black soot and smoke billowing out of the ship.::

".....FRESH AIR!!....uhg...." Takes a deep breath, then watches as a now black furred kero flutters out.::

"You know..your not a real big help at times you know..."

Kero: Oh shut up...my last minute last wiring saved our asses didn't it?

"Yeah...but now we can't lift off this rock until we get some PARTS!!@ Plus we wouldn't have Been in this mess if you hadn't BOUGHT THIS HUNK O' @#%$!"

::Kero lays on the hull of the rusty, junky looking ship::

Kero: oh just shut up and enjoy the fresh air.

dalethria

:: Dalethria sits in the co-pilots chair and checks all the instruments as Zasz opens up the channel. she makes sure everything is a go as she takes readings of the planet..."

"Been a long time since I was last here...." she mummbles to herself...

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

::Pops over a hill, lookinga t a town with kero through a pair of Infra scopes.::

"Hmmm they LOOK peaceful...should be easy pickin's.....OOOO! THYE GOT SOME SORT OF HISTORICAL RECORDS BUILDING!"

Kero: you mean a library?

"....Yeah....a library....Let's go raid it!"
    ::hops over the hill, running towards the town as Kero follows via the air.::

:;He sneaks behind buildings, grabbing a man loaded with bags off the street and snapping his neck, dumping the body inside a trash container and stealing the man's robes adn bags, disguising himself.::

::Kero hides under the hood with him as they walk to the library, snapping the neck of the librarian and making his way over to the Mythology section.:;

"Lovely!!! Quick! Start stuffing all the books in the bags!!"

::Quickly they fill half the bags, walking out of the library.::

Kero: why you want only the Mythology books?

"I find mythology a spicy reading. Betrayal, Demons, everything!! OOO! some sort of museum!"

Kero: and why we going THERE?"

"Simple...money."

::walks inside the museumn, looking at the exhibits until he gets to ancient jewelry and such, looking at a guard.::

"You will allow me to take the artifacts..."

Guard:....uh....no.

::tries usign the force again.::

"You WILL allow me to TAKE the artifacts."

Guard: Move along..

::snaps the guards neck, dumping his body in an ancient casket.::

::quickly snatches the stuff, sutffing them in the rest of the bags and quickly reatreating back to his ship.::

::ends up sitting outside the ship in a type of chair, reading the books with an ordanent necklace around his neck while Kero tries on various rings.::

"Make sure to report to The Fleet that we survived the crash please Kero, and ask for directions on what to do now."

::Kero flies into the ship, wearing a golden crown as he flies over to the vid screen, turning on communications to Dale, Rama, and Ogre's ships.::

Kero: AH...scuse me...is this thing on?

::He taps on the screen,appearing on everyone elses screen.::

Kero: Me and Matthias survived th' crash...much to you guys chagrin I bet...an' we foudn a village on an island...wat you want us to do now?

Ayanami Rai

*she hears the comlink from the back of the Pallas Athena and runs to the front, jumping over the chair, and landing, strapping her self, she hits a button and releases it from auto pilot and takes controls. She flips a switch as she positions to Pallas over the planet*

In position Rama, Ogre. Waiting for your call.

Rama Sha

:: The Phoenix sets down outside the city. The boarding ramp lowers and Rama, R6, and TC emerge. ::

TC: Master Rama, I think it would have been better if I would have stayed behind. This Planet seem rather dangerous.

Rama: I need you to translate for me. So shut up.

TC: Oh.........I see.

Rama: R6, which way?

TC: I really have a bad feeling about all of this.

:: R6 lets out a few beeps and begins to roll off toward the city. Rama follows. ::

TC: Maybe I should........

Rama: COME ON TC!!!!!!!!

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

:::spies the Pheonix in the distance, but shurgs it off as he continues treading, his back to the ocean.::

"Hey Kero! Listen to this! 'All those who disturb The island of Kersicas shall awake the water demon Musaka, and destruction shall rein supreme to thy interlopers'....AHHAHAHAHA!"

: oth kero and Matthias laugh....as something really frigging big starts coming form the ocean.::

"Demons my ass....just ancient superstition!"

Kero: Yeah! Whod' believe any of that Crap?

:::Big ass what looks like a reaaaallllyyy big frigging seap serpent comes out behind Matthias and KEro, with biiiig snapping jaws and long...point TEEETH!!!::

"You'd have to be stupid!"

::It clambers on land with biiiiigggg webbed feet, scales glistening behind Matthias and Kero as it eyes them hungrily, emitting a loud growl.::

"Say JKEro...you hungry?"

Kero:....no......what was that rumbl....

:: otht heir eyes widen as they slowly look up, seeing the biiiiggg serpent thing look down at them, opening it's jaws.::

"......"

Kero:.......

: oth scream, scramblign around like chickens with their heads cut off before ducking into the Junkyard, slamming the hatch shut.:;

"TURN ON THE WEAPONS!!!"

Kero: THERE ARE NO WEAPONS!!!

"WHAT KINDA SHIP DID YOU BUY ME THAT HAS NO WEAPONS?!?!"

Kero: A CHEAP PIECE O' @#%$!!!
    ::it eyes them through the view screen, a big eye showing.::

:;both Kero and Matthias faint as the Water serpent shakes it's head and walks back into the ocean.::

Rama Sha

:: Rama countines walking toward the city, with R6 in front and TC in tow. Rama pulls out his commlink. ::

Ogre, this is Rama. I made it to the surface. Doesn't seem to be any sigh of hostals.

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

:::sits up, seeing the thing is gone.::

"Kero! Get the sensors!"

::Kero flies over to a radar like screen, which is crackling. He bangs it once, it coming into focus.::

Kero: Nos ign of that thing...but I got Rama and a Droid heading towards a city.

::Leans back in a junky looking captains chair.::

"Keep a lock on'em..if they run into touble....well....doubtful that'll happen...but ya never know..."

::chair falls over backwards, breaking off it's seat.::

SAURRON

The Interdictor Heavy Cruiser Despondent leaps forth from hyper-space like a shot and takes position...

Saurron lands on the coordinates of the Sith Master Rama Sha's LZ. Making his to the way to the city Saurron contacts Rama

This is Saurron ...my appologies for being late would you like me to catch up to you or circle around and come in from the other side?

Darth Ogre

:: turns his ship on an approach course for the surface, as he sends out a final communiquee. ::

All cleared to touch down. Lets get to work, we have much to do.

:: begins entry into the atmosphere, thinking about the possibilities awaiting on the planet now getting closer and closer. ::

Rama Sha

Go around and enter the city form the other end. I don't want to draw to much attention.

DarthNuriko

::A faint reddish streak can be seen entering the atmosphere of the planet... Nuriko lands her ship a short distance off from the city. She checks for the other ships, and is pleased she didn't land too far off from the Star Phoenix's location. Nuriko makes her way off of the ship and looks out as her feet touch the soil... She can see the city...::

::grins:: There you are, beautiful...

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

::stands out of the hatch, watching everyone through binoculars.::

"A-ight they run into trouble what we gonna do Kero?!?"

Kero: Run like chickens with our heads cut off?

"....NO we go help.."

DarthNuriko

::She closes in on the city and wonders whether or not to open a communication to her fellow Sith.::

::She decides against it and moves on::

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

::Kicks at the Music player in the craft.::

"KERO! HOW WE GET THIS THING TO WORK?!"

::Kero flutters over to a button and pushes it, immediately the Player starts playing 'over my head' by Lit.::

Duo Maxwell

Sees a message heavely coded and pushes a button in front of him.

Hmm...looks like TSE coding. What are they planning?

The computer finishes decoding the message and Duo reads it.

Interesting. I think I'll go check it out. After all, I could get payed for this...

Pushes another button and the Sp streaks through space. Once he has gotten to the coordinates in the message, he mashes the button again. The ship shakes and stops dead. Duo starts his descend to the planet below.[/i]

Ezekiel Rage

*Rage arrives at the scene inside his Swordbreaker*
    hmm.. ok, here
    *looks at the other ships around him and notices one ship knocking up and down*
    ugh.. must be matt..

Rama Sha

:: Rama enters the city and look around. He see a local eater. Rama enters with TC and R6 close behind. He makes his way over and takes a table. ::

SAURRON

Saurron heads to the other side of the city as ordered...

As he approaches the outskirts of the city Saurron's custom enviro suit helmet begins the long awaited countdown to sunset

Heads up display reading:: <font color=red> time remaining 1.51 minutes and counting...................................
    sun now eclipsed
    safe window 11.53 hrs</font>

Saurron depresses a few buttons and pulls his helm off...

Cursed star He mutters to himself as he makes his way into the city as it starts becoming alive with local night life. Saurron glances stoically and thinks of how easy it would be to take one down an alley and drain them of their life force in a few minutes. Realizing that is not the reason he is here Saurron reaches out with the Force searching for another Sith in area speaking to any that would hear I am here...

Darth Ogre

:: Ogre land his craft several kilometers from the rest of the Empire group. He remains in the command chair, thinking that he should wait for a signal to move in. He looks down at his scanner readouts and tracks all the craft entering and exiting the surface of the mysterious world ::

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast