Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lounge Lizard! and RSO!!!

Darth Havok

If you died, what in the frell are you still doing here?: (had too)

I’ve also meet with many of the names you spoke, but on a more recent occasion…. (and I would know, I was lurking just about the time you joined, just a little after actually)

As I could care less in meeting you on the field of battle, and that’s Dark Lord to you missy…

More experience, fighting entire life, trained in many forms of combat, blah blah blah.. Living in the past you are… If you wish soon become a Sith Master, then I’d suggest you make action of it, instead of residing upon your past accomplishments.. Oh but wait, I never see any respectable Jedi answer any of your challenges… Humm, gonna be in for the long haul..

Wuss? HA! If that ain’t the worst insult I’ve heard in my time, better try a bit harder if your trying to hit home with me.. I could care less what you think of me, and everyone can think what they will…. For I wouldn’t call you out to battle, you are not worth the effort… As little as it would take..

videl1999

words spoken by a true idiot and only took you about an hour after you got here to post.....you mention that you were here before me, under what name?

Darth Havok

OOc- Some people have lives Videl.. And I have many boards to keep up on, trust me this thread wasn't a priority.

IC:
    I never said I was here before you...( I said I was lurking, as in watching, etc..)

videl1999

Hmmm....whatever....

Darth Havok

My sediments exactly.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234