Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Death Star Attack

Dark Side Adept 327

ouch

that was mean. I still think that the name "Thrawn" commands respect. I mean, Thrawn was a tactical genius. It's a shame that he died at Bilbingri. I think that his clones will probably come back and rattle some cages after the Yuuzhan Vong wars, though.

ReaperFett

Re: ouch

OOC: Genius my rear end. He made countless mistakes, and paid for his arrogance. Piett and Paellon are FAR superiour Admirals than Smurf boy

Banestone

Re: ouch

OOC:
    Piett? Are you serious? There's no way Piett was more capable than Thrawn was... utterly no way! Pelleaon, now... although I have no real idea of how to spell his name, he is a very smart guy, but still was only Thrawn's protege. He's filled in the shoes quite well though... Thrawn would be proud. But I digress.

Grand Admiral Thrawn never made a mistake - ever - except for the one of trusting the Noghri (actually, it was the lying to the Noghri that bit him in the rear in the end, and because of that trusting them was his last mistake... so that's two mistakes, the lying and the trusting. Oh well). If he had not been killed, the New Republic would not exist at the current moment of EU time. To say the likes of Mr. "Oh golly I suddenly can't breath anymore!" Piett was a BETTER admiral than Thrawn makes me... well... makes me want to throw away my Admiral Piett pants. And take "pants" the English way.
    /OOC

ReaperFett

OOC: Bull! Piett was respected by Vader himself. Smurf boy got lucky getting picked up by the Chimera, then started acting all clever. Bull was he

Banestone

OOC:
    Bull! Bull bull bull! Bully little Admiral "Wheezy" Piett was only able to rise to his rank because Vader killed all of his superiors! It's true Vader respected him more than the officers he killed beforehand, but that really doesn't say bull jack diddly, now does it?! Thrawn may have been excellent to use in a blueberry pie, yet he was able to bring down friggin TIE fighters with his bare hands when he was in exile and not picked up by the Empire yet! Bull!
    /OOC

ReaperFett

OOC: BULL! smufy boy couldnt beat a frog, let alone a TIE

Banestone

OOC:
    BULL!! Not only did smurfy boy do just that, even after he obviously had died he continued to scare the bejeepers out of the entire New Republic and all the Jedi! Near the end of HIS career, little Ms. Piett couldn't even draw air into his lungs, let alone command a fleet of powerful warships! So... bull! Yeah! Bull! When Thrawn went down with a knife deep in his chest, he at least made a nice death statement that people worldwide could quote and smile about ("But... it was so artistically done"), but could Piett, who just couldn't breath? Noooooo, he was obviously too good for that! BUUUUUULL!
    /OOC

Firebird1

*Firebird1 walks in.*
    Oh my god what have I started?

OOC: I did not mean the Thrawn in the novel

ReaperFett

::A bull walks in.

"ME! THat was a useless line. A better line would have been 'And I would have got away with it if it wasnt for you kids!'"::

Banestone

OOC:
    And that wretched dog, too! Bull! Ahahaha, I shouldn't keep putting in smilies, it takes away from the effect... but I digress! BULL!! Tell ReaperFett I'm right and his view of Thrawn is you!

Ahaha, Firebird1, I know that... don't worry about it...
    /OOC

ReaperFett

::The bull takes a dump.

"Banestone. THAT!"::

Banestone

OOC:
    *Pulls a round doorknob out of a nearby door, grabs a nearby rider from his horse, and puts the two together*
    ReaperFett! THAT!!
    /OOC

ReaperFett

what the hell is that???

Firebird1

I don't know.....

:

Someone close this please, the "battle" as it seems is over.

Banestone

I was afraid it wasn't blindingly obvious... dangit... well now I'll have to inconspicuosly fit it into this post *cough*editingisfun *cough* somehow... hmmm...

[edited] Heh heh, yes...

ReaperFett

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Firebird1

*bump*

Banestone

OOC:
    lol, noooo! Die, thread, DIEEEE! "Bull"! There, that should do it! *Suddenly realizes that by posting he brings the thread to the top again* D'oh!
    /OOC

GuardPiett

Hey, banestone, dont you be talkin' bout my pa that way

Banestone

OOC:
    At this point, if I had a smart and witty response to your post, you would be reading it. I, eh, don't, since I've now lost any clue of what we're talking about. However, your ideas intrigue and excite me, and I am interested in subscribing to your newsletter! Ok ok, enough already... Piett was a great man, I just think Thrawn was better. You also might like to check out TSO again, GuardPiett.
    /OOC

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567