Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: RSO, we settle this now

Dark Lord Eve

OOC: I like Gambit... but I like Obiwan BETTER. That's just me though. It's your sig.
    IC:
    Eve watches Obiwan draw the communicator, she runs and kicks it out of his hand, and reverses her forward momentum back to use the other foot to step on his hand, pinning it there. She again holds her saber pointing at his face, as he looks up at her.

Who were you calling, Jedi? *her expression turns sinister* You weren't calling for backup were you?

*Eve backs away, smiling. She turns around and picks up his communicator. She looks at him as a voice on the other end speaks, "Yes Master Obiwan? Hello? Are you there? I repeat are you there??" *Eve laughs, and asks Obiwan, "Well what should I tell the man?"

obiwan2

*Looks up at Eve*

You don' have to tell de man nothing. My back-up's already here.

*Nods towards Eve's direction as she turns around, Obi's solid black ship hovers in the air and delivers a blast to Eve, knocking her onto the ground. After firing a few more blasts in the area, several trees fall to the ground and Eve is nowhere to be seen. Assuming she is buried under the burning trees, and not seeing any Sith nearby to take care of, Obiwan crawls to his ship*

Darth Havok

*Just as he is getting in his ship, havok grabs him by the collar, and tosses him back down the ramp and to the ground, waving his hand in the air, and the fallen trees roll towards the Jedi, he fends most of them off by halting there progress with the force, one makes it through and rolls over the Jedi.*

Don’t count her out yet, you ignorant puck.. She still has much to show your pitiful soul..

*havok sees the largest tree still standing in the woods, he clinches his fists, as it become de-rooted, and is sent crashing into Obi's ship, damaging various places..*

Dark Lord Eve

*Eve is temporarily knocked out. She lays there on the ground, eyes closed. The tickles of tree leaves wakes her, and the voice of Havok brings her back to sanity. She feels her side burn with pain. She looks down and sees no wounds, but feels the pain nonetheless. She shakes her head and gets up.

She begins to speak, but instead must spit blood. She then smiles at Obiwan, and walks to him painfully at first, but stridding normally after a few paces.

"You wouldn't be trying to LEAVE this fight would you Jedi? I mean you came here to challenge the whole RSO, you fight one man, and THAT'S enough??? Well Well. I would have thought when you challenged the lot of us you meant more than one. I mean... its logical for me to assume that, yes?

Then you and I have barely tussled, and you CHICKEN out? Have your big bad ship shoot me? Why? It wouldn't be because say... you're too pansy assed to fight lil' ol me would it?"

*Eve's eyes darken*

"Now get back here and fight... finish what was started, or the RSO declares victory. And this time, how bout using your saber, and not someone's ship."

obiwan2

*Looks up at Eve, feeling a sudden burst of energy run through his body*

Well, Gambit didn' know dat you wanted to play too....

*Pulls out a steel rod as long as a lightsaber hilt and pressed a button on it. The ends of the rod extend, making it a bo*

Le's play den...

*Smashes the end of the bo into Eve's gut, knocking the wind out of her. He then turns to Havok, smashing the end into his face knocking him back. As soon as he hits Havok, he hears Eve charging at him. He pulls his bo back and smashes the end into her face as well. Havok comes at the Jedi once again. Obi somersaults over him and lands behind, placing his bo in between his legs, causing him to fall onto Eve*

Darth Havok

OOC-at work right now Obi, will be able to reply in six hours or so, k..

obiwan2

OOC-No problem, Havok

Darth Havok

Play indeed. *Chuckling as he is forced forward toward Eve..*

*As he falls forward, shook up some by the slight pain, but nevertheless showing no physical signs of grief. Just as he connects with Eve she moves back a step holding a hand to her face, as they look to be headed to the ground, Havok plants his inside foot gaining leverage, and grasps both of Eves hands.

He lunges a kick backwards only to pull it back swiftly, the prevision of a strike from Obi was inevitable, as he swings at the retracting leg of Havs. Eve was already air born by this time, and is swung around like a weapon. Both legs connecting with Obi’s head strongly, putting the diminutive gumbo into a twirling tailspin, striking the ground forcefully.

Hav pulls her arms in, and brings her to her feet gracefully, turning and facing the downed Jedi, he pulls his saber from his belt, and prepares for a further advance on the already previously battered Jedi…

obiwan2

*Falling back, Obiwan's aching body quickly makes itself known again and his energy keeps fading. As Havok pulls out his saber and ignites it, Obiwan gets to his feet as fast as he can. Hav swings for the Jedi's head, but Obiwan ducks the blade, igniting his saber as Hav follows through. The Jedi swings for Hav's torso, but the Sith blocks it. Hav has control of the fight backing Obiwan away. As he swings for Obi's torso region, he scorches the Jedi's clothes*

Dark Lord Eve

*suddenly Obi feels his knees buckle as Eve kicks them in from behind. As Obi instinctively begins to collapse with no grounding stance, Hav sends a swift strike to underneath Obi's chin, amplifying Obi's fall to his back.
    Obi sits up, and almost gets up, but not before Eve sits behind him, quickly wrapping one arm around his neck, that hand grasping her opposite bicep. Her other hand pushing the back of Obi's head into the choke of her opposite arm's elbow. She wraps her legs around Obi's waist from behind and squeezes his abdomen, making it incredibly hard for him to breathe. Her head is burried behind his shoulder away from any possible strike. Obi's legs can not be useful pinned to the ground, and her arms are locked around his neck, buckled far from his prying reach...

Obi, running out of air fast, tries to use his saber to burn Eve rather than try to pry the hugging choke hold, but Hav sees this and runs to kick the saber from Obi's hand...

obiwan2

*Hav kicks the saber out of Obi's hands. The Jedi watches it land several feet away. Obiwan grits his teeth from the pain of his broken ribs as Eve squeezes his torso. Hav looks on in laughter, as all life seems to be fading from the Jedi. Obi's already blurred vision begins to get dark. As he feels around for any type of weapon to use, he finds a rock nearby. Its edges are sharp and pointy, almost more of an arrowhead than a rock. Perhaps off of an Ewok's spear. He smashes it as hard as he can into Eve's leg causing her to release the Jedi. Hav, still laughing, suddenly stops and sees Eve has released Obiwan. He quickly scoops Obi up by the front of his tunic, not sure exactly what has happened. As he turns his attention to Eve, Obiwan slashes the rock across Hav's face. He releases the Jedi and grabs for it in pain*

Darth Havok

*I hack and cough on my own saliva, as an unsettling feeling in my stomach arouses my hunger for pain.::
    Grrr.. *growling with hatred*

I’m forced backwards, as the rock gouges into my cheek, the wound seeping blood, as it runs down the side of my face, its intense throbbing and sharp pain dance through my mind, feeding off my emotions, of pain, and anger. I come to my feet to meet the Jedi, my head tilted forward with a crazed stare upon my face, as droplets of blood still dribble off my chin. I study his stance as he regains his footing, its defensive and offensive capabilities; it’s weaknesses as well. I hold my saber low and to one side, and see the Jedi has not gathered his weapon from the distant shrubs, I twirl it around clockwise baton like rolling it across my fingers, and grasping it tightly, as I advance.

He seeks out his saber and calls it to his hand, just in time to save his head. We exchange strikes, and thrusts, sometimes gaining, and sometimes loosing some ground. I raise one end of my sabers high swinging it down, as it reflects off I continue with a barrage of several more continuous arched power strikes, and lunges forcing him back with each powerful blow. He is forced into a large fallen log, he stumbles back leaning against it. I swing my blade wide gaining momentum and strike hard on the lower portion of his saber, his wrist gives a little from the seemingly never ending show of brut strength and power. I quickly strike again, and follow up with a small side kick connecting with the hilt of his saber fending it off to the side momentarily. I bring my saber across my body striking from the top of his cheek bone down to his chin, and spin and pivot, connecting a backfist across his cheek, opening the wound just inflicted, as he tumbles over the log and blood spews from the now open wound, drenching my hand in blood…… I bring my hand up to my mouth and taste the fresh blood…..”Mmm, I taste fear in this foolish Jedi’s blood…..

obiwan2

*Pulling himself up to his feet*

A Jedi knows no fear

*Pulls his saber up and swings it at Hav, but the Sith is ready for it and blocks it. It is getting dark in the forests of Endor now. There is still a little light from the sun, but most of the light comes from trees burning on the ground around them. Vision blurred bad enough as it is, Obiwan knows he must depend on the Force to guide him now more than ever. Their lightsabers crackle as they are slammed together. Obiwan seems to have control of the battle now, as he backs Hav away. Obiwan, trying his best to watch Hav, is very well aware that Eve is still around...somewhere, and he tries to be prepared for when she will pull her next attack*

DarthHERA

this is great you guys *golf claps*

Dark Lord Eve

*The darkness now outweighs the light(in more ways than one), and Eve stands just beyond the light watching Hav and Obi battle. She has her saber disignited to not give away her loaction. She closes her mind so Obi cannot feel her location. She circles meters behind Obi. She smiles as she calls upon the force to bring some surrounding rocks rolling in the Obi's feet.

The Jedi, spooked by the sudden unexpected feeling at his feet, looks down, and before he can think to jump out of the way, he must block Hav's oncoming strike. Obi blocks, but falls to the ground nonetheless.

Eve grabs her side, as it is apparent she is internally bleeding from the pain she feels and the absense of any visible wounds (from when Obi blasted her with the ship). She looks on with big eyes and waits for Hav to take advantage of the opportunity she gave him.

Darth Havok

The Jedi staggers several steps before plummeting to the ground… The Sith panting, mouth wide, nostrils flaring, chest rising, and falling in rapid, massive waves of heaving anger, and hate flow through him like feeding a never-ending flame. The Sith charges, plunging for the gap, striking for the groin with his saber. Obi twisted with impressive agility.

The point of Havs saber bit the flesh from the Jedi’s right thigh, flinging some blood, and flesh, that just scorches like cinders as it reaches the ground. The Jedi flails directionlessly, the Sith dodges, lunging for an opening that existed for less then a second. A lucky kick well placed by the Jedi slammed Havs legs, sprawling him, pain flared through his knee, as the Jedi raises his blade for another attack, raising himself from the ground.

The Jedi strikes for the large artery in the Siths thigh, the blade gilding just under his defenses, he jerks, hammering his hilt toward Obi’s skull. Obi skipped aside, sacrificing attack for defense. The Siths hilt clipped the side of his head, screaming past his ear, the blow shot white light through the Jedi’s vision, blinding and dizzying he falls to the ground. Had the blow landed squarely, it would have fragmented his skull.. Raises his saber for the deathblow..

Darth Havok

TTT

obiwan2

*Obi does his best to pull himself up to his feet, but all of the injuries he has suffered during this battle have finally caught up with him. He closes his eyes tight, biting his lip, trying to go on. The Jedi finally makes it to his feet, but when he does, he staggers a bit, walking almost drunkily. The Sith look on in amusement as the Jedi finally collapses onto the ground*

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567