Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Proud to Announce ..Navaria Tarkin..Jedi Padawan!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia looks at Navaria somewhat puzzled**

You need not apologize for Alderaan, Navaria. It was none of your doing. It was caused by Emperor Palpatine's corruption over the Imperials and Darth Vader. For that matter..it was my father's fault. I can't blame him either..he was corrupted by the darkside as well as the rest of them. So..you my dear.. you have no need to worry about apologizing for these events.

Navaria Tarkin

My home is everywhere. I am a padawan and I am to serve the light. It will guide me to the places that I am needed. To stay stagnant is to loose the motion of the Force. The galaxy is my castle, for I have no home.

:: she returns her attention to Leia. She hears the words and she cannot believe that she is so easily forgiven, but she wasn't forgiven, just understood.

she bows to Leia, not looking at her ::

Thank you Master...

Darth Turbogeek

You misunderstand me Navaria. I dont mean it is a surprise to go where one is called, I have done that many times. What is a surprise is that I never thought your path would lead to the point you are at.

I am pleased to see you took the step you did. It is a brave thing you did and you are to be commended. Call on me if you need assistance, for I am here to serve my fellow Jedi - which now includes you. You road wont be easy but it will be worthwhile, far beyond anything Darkness could ever give you.

You have accepted Life and the Light and I share all the Jedi's joy in your decision

Navaria Tarkin

:: she smiles and then bows to the Jedi Master ::

You honor me. I know that this is the hard road and I wish to travel where I shall gain the knowledge and understanding that I was lacking. To strengthen myself is to test myself in what I know will be difficult

I am sick of death and destruction, for once I want to focus on life and growth.

Kyros Kane

WTF!
    I hope Orge kills you out of pitty

Liam Jinn

you know....uh....Navaria.....you aren't a sith anymore....if ya know what i'm sayin....

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

: What he is saying..beware of GJO #1 Flirt! :

Liam Jinn

::Liam bows slightly::

hey i dont bite....

Navaria Tarkin

:: looks at Liam with a raised eyebrow ::

I have not even been a Jedi for a day and already you start with the flirting?

:: sighs ::

I have no time for such things. I need to focus my energies in my training. Discipline and control are not going to be learned if I don't have my priorities in order.

xshellsparkx

Welcome to the path of light Miss. Tarkin. I can only hope that you do not hold our encounter at Yoghurt's Bar against me.

Navaria Tarkin

:: smiles ::

Of course not, how could I hold any grudges when you are my ally now

Xanatos Etanial

::X watches the proceedings from his ship in orbit, not wanting to get himself dangerously near the Jedi for the time present::
    "This cannot turn out well."

Rama Sha

Now when Stone left I wasn't upset! But this.........This Upsets me.

Why did you do it Dale..........errrrrrrrr Navaria? You had everything at TSE, your gonna leave cause this Jedi talked you into. She is a mindless Jedi slave! She doesn't think for herself, she does and thinks what ever the other Jedi tell her too!!!!

Navaria Tarkin

:: looks at the Sith Master ::

Rama...she didn't talk me into anything. She only help me embrace what was already there, the light. I strayed from the path a long time ago when my mother died and blamed the Jedi for it. I was wrong and I have joined were I belong.

I am a Jedi.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

:

Tsk..tsk..Rama you are just mad about losing one of your own. You don't care for her. And by the way..I follow the light...so that is not a jedi slave..that is my calling. To protect those from your atrocities of darkness.

Navaria..had always had light in her. You did not see it. She made the decision by herself..one cannot force one to do so. This is her calling and she has chosen her true path.

Ket Limelight

Ket slaps his forehead and looks to Rama,whistling the tune to "Another One Bites The Dust".

videl1999

hmmm...there goes another one to be told what she can and can't do.....you seem very easily brainwashed, Narvina.......hopefully Ogre gives you a quick death.........

Darth Turbogeek

Suuuuurrrrreeeee Videl. I believe you.

Not.

The Smeep King

It seems that the roles are somewhat switched, now. Don't they, Miss Tarkin?

Navaria Tarkin

who is the Narvina you speak of?

No, I think that I can handle myself quite well against my former allies. I trained with them and know their strenghts and weaknesses, giving me an edge in my inevitable battle that will come from my former family.

I even started training as we speak to grow in the light to be able to prepare

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast