Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Proud to Announce ..Navaria Tarkin..Jedi Padawan!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

Proud to Announce ..Navaria Tarkin..Jedi Padawan!

I have the distinct pleasure of announcing Navaria Tarkin..formerly known as Dalethria of TSE has become a Jedi Padawan. This has been a long journey for her. I wish all jedi to welcome her. We have had several discussions..Navaria wants to prove her worth before joining GJO at the Battleground as a Jedi first! She will train elsewhere for now with me. In time..when she feels she has proven herself to the Jedi she will come join us at GJO. I respect her decision and am sure she will prove herself worthy as a Jedi!

Navaria..I am very proud of your decision of coming to the Light and it has been a difficult journey for you. But one that you have long thought over and a hard one...with several situations that have brought you to the light and your final calling. I commend you and am proud of you!

*edited typos..oops!

Darth Turbogeek

Wow.... Welcome!

Navaria Tarkin

:: steps up behind her Master and pulls down her brown hood of her Jedi robes, her Padawan braid hanging down at the side. She then bows to Leia ::

Thank you, Master. I am honored that you would tell everyone of my decision here. Master Leia and I know that I am not worthy to be a Jedi at GJO. I have committed too many atrocities as a Sith and I need to cleanse myself in order to pursue my life path of a light bearer.

I have formally let go of my ties with TSE and now step upon the BG as a Jedi for the first time. May the Light guide and protect me and those that I serve and protect from harm.

Darth Turbogeek

:: Where is thatIn Rememberance thread... I got to have a look now::

Fewdman

:: Blinks, but quickly shakes himself out of surprise. Grinning widely. ::

Navaria Tarkin

DT...it didnt happen there. That thread needs a rework in and ending I think...it happened here and um here and here

this stems from the end of the Saurron~ thread and the general confusion that Dale has had for a long time. She now knows what her truth path lies.

Darth Havok

::remains speachless..::

Trace C

Good!

Let me congratualte all the parties involved in this manner, it was a great and well played RPG.

Warren Azalin

"Well Navaria as one of Leia's other Padawans let me welcome you to the light side. I guess it will be a pleasure training with you."

Navaria Tarkin

:: bows to Warren ::

I am yet going to be in the Jedi Academy. It is not my place to be amongst the other Jedi to train yet.

:: Looks to Leia and DT ::

that is how I feel for what I once was

Astral Ogre

:: watches from the Astral plane, as his recovering body lies at TSE HQ, his expression is one of total disgust and hatred for all involved ::

JediBoricua

Ummmm...errrr...Trace C is me.

Navaria Tarkin

Oopsy...lol

DarthHERA

:: begins to cry as a Sith turns Jedi..."it just aint right"
    **sniffle** ::

Darth Turbogeek

I agree with you Havok... I am in shock I think....

(wow, now this was well played!)

Darth Havok

::nods and remains as he was..::

(indeed it was, i am impressed as well)

Navaria Tarkin

:: sees Hera ::

Well, this is a surprise and it is good to see that you are well old friend

:: turns to DT ::

To follow the calling of ones heart is so shocking? I have been bitter about my past. I know that what my family did was wrong and I want to start to repent for those actions instead of letting them consume me. The Force has shown me this and I know my mother would be proud.

:: then turns to Leia ::

I hope that you can forgive me for what happened to Alderaan...

Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara steps in, a breeze whipping her hair about her face as she looks at Dalethria. Pure hatred coarses through Dara's body as she sees what has become of her former friend ::

Navaria Tarkin

:: sees that Dara followed her here from TSE and shakes her head ::

Dalethria is dead Dara...go home.

Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara looks at Dalethria ::

"Dalethria is not dead, she is merely brainwashed and blinded by the light. My home is TSE... where is yours?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast