Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: INTO THE FIRE (OPEN RPG)

Master Yoghurt

As the Force surrounding Yog's body reach maximum intensity, he unleashes it. A sphere of light flies toward the cave..

Darth Turbogeek

:: Still pushing with the Force, DT brings dwon move of hte cave. He stops for a moment, catching his breath, he feels a dark presence nearby.

He looks in the direction of Nupraptor and his eyes go wide as he sees ANOTHER sith!

HE engages Force Speed and crash tackles Dara, smashing her with a fist to the kaw as he rolls clear::

Nupraptor

::Without hesitating, I grab Twilight from my side and hop to my feet, igniting it. The cut on my back was light, but the broken ribs weren't helping any::

"Let me pass, Sith. I have no time for your foolish games."

Rain13

Navaria Tarkin

She wraps her arms around Nup, thankful for the assist in getting her out of that. She is still rather dazed at what has happened and happened so quickly. The Jedi came to save her like she new they would and Navaria will never forget it. She must find a way to repay them.

Suddenly, she senses Dara coming up from behind.

"Nupraptor! Behind you!"

She feels herself get tossed out of his arms and roll into a tree, smacking her head. She looks around, getting up, trying to focus to where the Sith and her Jedi companion is.

Darth Grendel

Grendel looks at the Astral body of Ogre as it begins to fade from sight.

"Do not fear, brother."

Astral Ogre looked at Grendel with fierce determination, and Grendel knew that those words were unnecessary.

Astral Ogre slowly faded from Grendel's sight, until at last he was gone. And with that Grendel closed his eyes and was gone, too!

He opened them once, again, and found himself in a kneeling position once more, within his corporeal form. He quickly leaped to his feet and looked at Kat, then Ogre.

"Are you alright, Ogre?"

Ayana Stormhanger

:: she hides behind a tree, watching the events unfold. She places her hand near her blaster rifle, just in case she is noticed... ::

"So, this is how this saga's gonna conclude...or is it???"

Master Yoghurt

An explosion is heard as the sphere shaped Force blast hits the cave walls with tremendous impact. The cave starts to shake..

Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara groans and scrambles to her feet, rushing toward DT and slicing at his arm with her right saber and kicking him in the stomach with the tip of her boot ::

Darth Ogre

:: Ogre looks to Grendel and nods to him in thanks ::

Thank you my brother, but now we must go.

:: he takes Kat's hand and chants a few undecipherable words then fades from sight entering the Ethereal plane. His presence as well as Kat's move through the walls of the cave and out to the scene of where Navaria had been. ::

Darth Turbogeek

:: DT moves with the speed of a snake, grabbing Dara's boot as it comes to kick him, and then twists viciously::

Nupraptor

::As DT knocks Dara aside, I act without hesitating, taking advantage of the distraction. I turn off my LS and quickly hook it on my belt. My hands free, I scoop up Navaria, and again make a break for it. I slow down as I arrive at her ship. Opening the c0ckpit, I set her inside. I place a small kiss on her forehead::

"You'll be alright. I think you'll be safe here. But, just in case..."

::I close my eyes, and stand in concentration for a full minute. A warm, orange glow emanates from my body, and passes on to the ship. It continues to dimly glow for a few seconds, before it returns to normal::

"A little boobytrap."

Master Yoghurt

::Yog senses Ogre's presence..::

Darth Grendel

Grendel is happy to see his brother well. As they disappeared into the ethereal plane, Grendel dashed off for the cave entrance. Ogre had left him behind for a reason. He knew he couldn't dare weaken himself. Not with the opponents that were without. And he knew that Grendel had a way out himself. And he did.

As he rushed towards the cave entrance Grendel's body became insubstantial, as it became intangible! Grendel passed harmlessly through the collapsed rocks which blocked the caves entrance!

Turning tangible once more as he exited the cave, he force sped towards teh scene of the battle.

Sith Summoner

**Sums steps into view of Nup...**

Funny... thats what i said when i rigged that explosive to go off in the engine when it was started... guess we'll just have to wait to see who gets to disarm the others boobytrap huh???

**Sums ignights his black saber and makes ready for battle...**

Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara screams and spin kicks DT in the side of the head with her other foot as she tumbles to the ground. She rolls away and stands up on a sore ankle gripping her sabers tightly and looking into the jedi's eyes with pure hatred as the power of the darkside flows through her ::

Nupraptor

::I ignite my lightsabre, turning at Summoner with a grin on my face::

"Ah, but the difference is... you told me of yours."

::I close my eyes again for but a few seconds, using the Force to manipulate the mechanical parts of the bomb::

"...And now your toy is useless."

Darth Turbogeek

:: DT still hasnt grabbed his sabres yet. He suddenly snaps a hand out and uses the Force to strike Dara on the chest, smashing her a good 10 meters away. The Jedi then pulls out and ignites one of his sabres, and with the other hand makes a small motion with his hand...::

Darth Ogre

:: draws his saber from his hip and lights both blades as he senses the presence of Little Green. ::

Come and meet your doom small one.

:: his rage flows though him as he sees that Navaria is no longer in the place she had been left. His body begins to glow with energy, as he extends his senses, searching for the dimunutive Jedi ::

Darth Grendel

Yog falls to the ground screaming as he's struck by a massive bolt of Force Lightning. He looks up, his body still smoking, as he sees the Sith that struck him down.

Darth Grendel.

"Don't worry about Ogre, little Jedi."

Grendel fired another bolt of Force Lightning at Yoghurt, burning him badly.

"Worry about me!"

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast