Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: INTO THE FIRE (OPEN RPG)

Rama Sha

:: Rama slumps down in the center of the camp. ::

HEY! Hows Kat doing?

Darth Ogre

:: Ogre glares in Dale's direction as she leaves the room, shaking his head, but realizing that she is justified in her frustrations. He then recieves the comm from Grendel and responds. ::

"I will be there shortly, Hunter"

Darth Grendel

Grendel looked up at Ogre as entered the medbay, casting a sorrowful look towards him.

"I have rested enough that I can attempt the ritual again. What I need to know from you is are you strong enough to go through it once again?"

Darth Ogre

:: Ogre looks down upon his still battered and bruised body and then he looks into his mind, sensing the fatigue of both his own faculties and those of Kat from the strain of all that has occurred this day. ::

“I will require more rest, and more time for my inherent regenerative abilities to heal my body. My battle with the Jedi was fierce and taxing. Perhaps tomorrow.”

Rama Sha

Whats someone gotta do to get some answers around here?

:: Rama gets to his feet a limps towards the cave. ::

Darth Grendel

"Very well, then."

Grendel watched as Ogre existed the medbay then turned back to the still sleeping Kat. He leaned over to her ear and whispered gently to her.

"It appears that my death will have to be postponed til you are healed tomorrow, my love."

Grendel then leaned back and turned off all the lights in the medbay and continued to hold her hand as she slept.

dalethria

Dalethria enters the other room and sits, thinking. Everything was to be perfect with this plan. The goal was a success, the end wasn't. She never should have agreed to her sister's plan. If she could have been there, at the fight at Tatooine, or even when Ogre recovered, she might have made a difference. Instead, everything snowballed and turn into this chaotic mess.

Chaotic...

Looks down at her tattered robes and the false lie that it signifies. She longs for her real clothes and everything that was once her. But...it doesn't matter now. Everything has changed.

Her grief overwhelmes her and she takes out one of the blades that she has. She can tell by the black handle that it is the Gold one. The grip forms around her hand as she thumbs the trigger, the blade ignites in that familiar snap-hiss. She disengages it. Hearing it power down. She ingites it, hearing the snap-hiss once again, letting it stay on longer to hear the hum. This goes on and on as her eyes fixate on the blade, wondering when she should plunge it into her own chest.

Firebird1

*Firebird1 figures the area Dale is in to be empty, his guilt is releaved for a moment when he sees Dale in the area with her Lightsaber.*
    Now, now we would not want to lose you a second time.
    *Dale looks at Firebird1 with a look of pure fury, and as they say that there is no fury like a woman's scorn.*
    If you wish to be alone, so be it...

Darth Ogre

:: Ogre senses Dale’s thoughts through the mind link that they share, as he exits the med bay. His mind begins to project his thoughts to her, but the thoughts of Kat are what end up prevailing. ::

Hear me, my Sister, your rage and despair will serve you well against your enemies. Save it for them.

dalethria

She eyes Firebird1 and hears Kat in her mind, knowing that she is using the link that Ogre and her share. Dalethria closes her eyes and visions a door slam shut on the link in the center of her mind.

"No, Firebird...join me...I don't care." The blade continues to turn on and off.

Rama Sha

:: Rama stubbles in and slumps down across from Dale and Firebird. ::

Well.....a simple sweep and clear turing into a total cluster @#%$..........story of my life.

So what up with Kat?

Firebird1

*Firebird1 continues to see Dale turn her Lightsaber on and off.*
    Well then, it's good to have you back, Dale. We were not the same without you, and the only regret I have is that I was late in getting here, and because of it Rama and Kat...

Rama will be ok, but Kat, and what it may cost us. I can't beleve I was so distracted.
    *Firebird1 punches the ground in his anger, cutting open a finger.*

Darth Ogre

:: Ogre’s combined thoughts and mind feel the closing off of the link, but Ogre can still sense it is there, but not as clear as before. He realizes it is a reaction to Kat’s utilizing the link that was such a personal thing between himself and Dalethria. He hangs his head in disappointment as he walks to the bridge of the vessel, and makes an inquiry to the pilot ::

“When shall we be arriving at HQ?”

:: the pilot responds ::

“Within just a few minutes. Master Ogre”

:: Ogre nods and looks out the transparisteel canopy of the craft as the streaking stars pass by, then begin to slowly become pinpoints again ::

Ket Limelight

Ket pilots his X-Wing past a few asteroid before engaging the Hyperdrive. He ponders a few thoughts,a few ideas. His destination was not that of TSE HQ,where they would be regrouping,but of RSO. He had things to take care of there,and everything was so strict,that peace and quiet was not hard to find there as well. He knew it would be a longer journey than he expected to become a Knight,but he knew it would be well worth it. He had more traing to do,more things to learn,more moves to master. So he drifted off to sleep as he let the hyperdrive work its wonders,sending him back to RSO HQ.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

OOC: Just wanted you to know..for the most part, I did enjoy this storyline RPG, once again w/Dale, Ogre and Kat. It was a brilliant planned story between you three. (Of course, one I did not know about the twist in it) And I was having fun w/it. But ...unfortunately, what happened was it was very fast pace and went a little haywire.

But overall guys..Nice RPG Storyline! *bows*

Sith Summoner

**The ISD Mk2 Goliath exits hyperspace as near to TSE HQ as possible... he slows and starts moving towards the rest of Task Force Shadow, who are now docked at or near the shipyards... When Goliath is close enough Sums calls out to the rest of the Sith aboard through the force...**

We are home... all the shuttle craft including the Dark Viper are yours to use as you would like... there is one shuttle already standing by to trasport Kat, Ogre, Dale, and Grendel as soon as you are ready to leave...

**Sums finishes and turns to other things... his forces did not suffer any casualties but did suffer damages... those ships were either docked at the ship yard or in route to the Dark Colony for repairs...**

dalethria

Dalethria hears summoners words and takes one of the shuttles, by herself, back to TSE proper. Her feelings are mixed on her homecoming. She is elated to be home, but the rage within her heart for what has happened still burns.

As the shuttle lands down to her home, Dalethria steps off and goes through all the things that she has to do...personally, as well as trying to figure out a way to help her sister.

She re-opens the link to Ogre/Kat, knowing that she caused much pain, and speaks one sentence.

I'm sorry...

The hurt is still there, for what happened and how harsh she was, but she doesn't regret it. If she did, what kind of Sith would she be? Dalethria only wished she she didn't fly off as much as she did, but it did feel good to be in control again

dalethria

OOC: Arigato Leia. Glad that you weren't mad that I was to "stick it" to you from the beginning. hehe...Truly great of you to do for the RP!

I am glad that you likes, it means a lot since all the wonderful things that has happened to our two characters lol ^_^

But of course, have to thank Kat for the great idea

xshellsparkx

::shellspark awakes, half buried in mud and badly damaged. The boulder that was meant for Yoghurt had rendered his chest structure little more than a hardly recognizable twisted pile of metal. The only reason he was still alive was the fact that his spark casing had managed to stay intact. Still, his infrastructure was pretty much scrapped, and he had yet to perfect the art of force healing. Shellspark slumps back into the muck and contemplates his situation::

"Okay, I'm here on a Sith occupied planet, likely alone. I can hardly move, and there's nobody around to help me. Gah! Why am I even here?! I heard the call from Master Yoghurt and simply rushed in...what happened to the old shellspark, the guy that would have sat back and took in the situation before acting?

The force, that's what happened. That stupid force, making me act on instinct, like an animal. Grrrr.....why me?"

::shellspark does his best to cover himself with nearby fauna and lets his optics go black::

xshellsparkx

::wakes up again, and raises himself up::

The night's rest had done him wonders, he had managed to use the force to bind together broked fluid lines and hydraulics to an extent where he could again move, albight slowly. Cosmetically, he was still a mess, but at least he could do something.

::gets up and gets his bearing again::

"Let's see, if luck's on my side, the ship *should* be in a clearing in that forest over there. Might as well get started"

::with a grunt and a groan, shellspark begins half-crawling, half-walking to the edge of the forest::

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112