Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saurron~

KnyteWulf

:: is offended yet again that Alpha thinks she might kill him ::
    :: continues crying ::
    ... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Jedi Alpha

Mesa sorry! I've already figured out you won't kill me.

KnyteWulf

:: sniffles ::
    You sure you've got the point?

Jedi Alpha

Quite clearly.

Sith Kat

:: Alpha fills a chilling presence wash over him. A clawed hand snatches him by the neck and throws him across the battleground. A cut opens on his head as it hits a stone ::

Jedi Alpha

::alpha gets back to his feet, and raises a hand, his Sword springing towards it, at the same time his helmet slides down::

You ready to die?

::alpha, not bothering for an answer, runs at him, and slashes at The vamp, which he easily dodges. Then Alpha double kicks him in the ribs, breaking two of them, and throwing him back::

Iyza~I would get out of here if I were you. This could get nasty.

Sith Kat

:: rises two his feet again and flashes his fangs at Alpha ::

"Remember when I <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessage?topicID=170 3.topic>punished you</a>? Did you enjoy that?"

:: ignites both ends of his sabre and moves forward ::

"Let the doors of pain be opened again!!!"

:: Myst cries out as Saurron sends a bolt of force lightning through her. He rushes towards Alpha and slices downwards. Alpha blocks, but Saurron snatches him by the throat and pulls him forward. He laughs, licking the fresh wound on Alpha's forehead before tossing him backwards like a doll. A wave of cold makes Alpha shiver as he slams into the ground ::

Jedi Alpha

::alpha feels his anger burning inside, but pushes it down::

Leave Iyza alone!

::alpha reaches into his soul and finds his Spirit, and then firing bolts of fire at Saurron, burning him. Alpha then jumps back to his feet, and slices, which Saurron easily blocks. Alpha then unclips a sabre from his belt, and presses the hilt to Saurron's gut, before igniting it, burning a hole through his gut::

I am not the child I was when I faced you last!

Sith Kat

:: Saurron backhands Alpha, leaving a bloody trail across the left side of his face as he staggers backwards. Saurron pulls the sabre out of his body, drawing upon the power of his sith talisman as the wound closes ::

"You'll have to try harder than that ... boy."

:: Crushes the sabre in his hand and flings it aside. Saurron utters a sith mantra and a black mist rises up around Alpha. It makes him cold. He leaps away from it but it follows him like a wraith, surrounding him. Alpha shivers uncontrollably now as he becomes trapped by the shadows. Grows weaker as they begin leeching the energy from him ::

Jedi Alpha

::alpha taps into the light side of the force, keeping his strength up. Then alpha pushes it out in a shpere, canceling out the black mist. Alpha runs at Saurron, uppercutting him into a wall::

don't call me boy!

::Alpha slashes furiously at Saurron, barely giving Saurron time to block, while Saurron is distracted, Alpha triple kicmks Saurron, knocking him through the wall::

Guido Anchovy

:: dashes over to Knyte ::

I think we should go now.....

:: grabs Knyte and drags her out of the BG ::

Sith Kat

:: The illusion of Saurron melts away as Kat blacks out from the impact ::

SAURRON

_Alpha, peering into the blackness of the hole he put Kat through sees a wavering shape of a dark figure moving about...

_Saurron leans down and places a pale hand on Sith Kats forehead bringing her back to consciousness. Then angling his head upward he leers out of the darkness in Alpha's direction. Alpha sees the ice blue eyes of Saurron hanging there as if suspended by some force in the darkness. Rising to his feet Saurron steps through the hole in the wall and faces the last of the Young Ones...

I knew you would not cut it as a Sith...Saurron growls. And I also knew I would one day hunt you again but, you have made my destiny all to easy Young One.

Saurron walks towards Alpha with a calm gaze. A gaze so calm and lifeless it makes him uneasy causing his stomach to knot up. Reaching down Alpha applies a Jedi technique easing his nerves so he can focus on the task at hand...

Speeding to Alpha with speed unable to be seen by the naked eye Saurron smashes his elbow directly into the Jedi's face causing him to flail backwards landing on his rear. With a crescent kick to his wrist, Saurron brakes Alpha's wrist as he raises his saber in self defense. In the same movement Saurron bring his foot down to rest lightly then kicks it in the air followed by the other scissors kicking Alpha in the temple with the hard toe of his boot. Alpha falls over on his side wondering what hit him as a trickle of blood runs into his eye from the broken skin...

Saurron whispers in Alpha's mind... I'm not going to be nice like before, you know easy like. I'm going to make it hurt bad...real bad...

KnyteWulf

:: turns to Gwen and growls softly ::
    No. I stay. You can leave if you want.
    :: jumps backwards out of sight ::
    {I have to stay ... }

Jedi Alpha

::alpha gets back to his feet, and forms a plasma katana::

I won't be as easy as I was last time.

::Alpha charges Saurron, and ducks under a kick, coming up with a slash, opening up Saurron's chest in a shallow cut. alpha then axe kicks him, knocking him into a wall. Alpha blurs over to him, and grabs him by the throat, and throws him into the far wall with bone-shattering force::

SnakIyz

:: tries to resist the temptation of intervening ::
    {I must ... }

Jedi Alpha

TTT

Sith Kat

:: Kat pulls herself back to her feet, bloodlust coursing through her as she spies Alpha. She had been toying with him for too long, and lost her focus. Time to kill him now ... end the game and find the Skywalkers ... unleash pain & suffering upon Leia ::

"ALPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!"

:: Kat unleashes chain lightning from her fingertips. The energy snakes around Alpha as she unleashes all her anger, her hate, her rage. The frustration of her recent failures ripping through him as his feet leave the ground. He hangs in the air like a puppet, screaming, his body twitching. Images race through Kat's mind. The Faces of the ones who eluded her vengeance - The Skywalkers, Mara Jade, Itala. The ones who defeated her - Hera, Nom Anor, Grendel. The ones who denied her - Garik Loran, The Angel of Death. A high keening scream erupts from her throat as she unleashes all her fury upon the one who betrayed her - Alpha ::

"DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!!!!!!"

Jedi Alpha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

::Alpha screams in agony, and tries getting enough strength up to retaliate, but fails. Alpha begins to black out::

Sith Kat

:: Kat charges forward, executing a disarm that sends Alpha's sword spinning away as he falls to his knees. She brings her sabre downwards, slicing him open from left shoulder to right hip ::

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast