Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Saurron~

SAURRON

I will respect your wishes Dalethria. Just remember we are your only family and you can not leave us.

Saurrons words echo as Dale continues to make eye contact with Leia. Minutes later a shuttle flies low overhead stirring the dust as it touches down.

Saurron points his finger at Leia She just saved your life...

Saurron turns and storms away boarding his shuttle. As the craft leaves the area the light from the engines luminate the two faces staring at each other then fades as it pulls farther away

dalethria

:: Dalethria stands up and turns to watch the Sith Master leave. Dusting herself off and picking up her sabre, she heads over to Leia and offers a hand to help her stand. She can tell that Leia is not completely buying it ::

"Just take it, I think we are past the point of shrouded veils eh?"

:: Leia takes the offered hand but still on her guard. Once on her feet, Dalethria takes a step back and looks directly into the eyes of the Jedi ::

"We need to speak like I said, but not here. I am sick of all this fighting and for once I just want you and I to just...talk. I shall contact you once I know of the time and place where we can speak. But first, I have something to take care of."

:: Dalethria bows to Leia and heads home ::

EDIT: What did Dale need to do you ask?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345