Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Jedi Padawans enter the BG..........

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

Two Jedi Padawans enter the BG..........

....after leaving the Jedi Academy. Warren Azalin and Dawn are suddenly stopped short in their tracks, by the prescence of two Siths. The two jedi eye the siths, feeling out their intentions. Their intentions were obviously ones of evil.

(OOC: Two of my padawans are looking to challenge two siths, sorry no sith masters..please. Basically..I have set a little scene up here and they hope that two siths will obligied to this match Please: NO GOD MODE! And..well the basic rules apply. Thanks )

Rama Sha

BAH!!!!!!

Sith Summoner

**Standing in front of the two Padawans Sums stands with his cloak surrounding him and his hood covering his face... he looks up and sees the two young jedi... he has to fight back the laughter... as he looks over he sees that Rain has taken Dawn...**

Guess its you and me Warren... Lets dance...

Rain13

*Rain13 stares into the eyes of Dawn* Come on Jedi, let's see what you're made of.
    *Rain quickly ignights her saber and slashes at Dawn's left leg.*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

Sorry Rama. That wouldn't be fair.

Ok..Summoner and Rain13 it is!

Skye Ruusan

This should be interesting....

Warren Azalin

:: As Warren sees Rain13 go for Dawn he runs at Summoner and ignites Salvation, as he's running at him he notices Summoner ignite his Saber. As Summoner slashes at him Warren quickly jumps over summoner landing right behind, Warren quick spins around and slices at the back of Summoners leg brining him to one knee. As Summoner goes to one knee warren quickly roundhouses him across the back of his head sending him a couple feet away ::

Skye Ruusan

*sets down, crosses his legs, and observes the battle scene in a mixture of awe and wonder*

Sith Summoner

**Sums stands back up... the saber did little damage to his leg and the kick only stunned him for a moment or two... sheding his cloak he looks at the young Jedi...**

Ah i see that your master has been teaching you the finer arts of attacking without warning... an excellent trait... for a SITH...

**Sums runs at Warren... their sabers clash as they come together... Sums swings down and as Warren moves his blade up to block it he is greeted with a kick to his now exposed ribs... this is quickly followed by a sweep kick that sends Warren crashing to the ground with a woosh of air escaping from his lungs...**

Sith Summoner

OOC: okay i'm sorry but 1:30am is a little late for me to be waiting for you guys... i'll finish this tomorrow...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

: OOC: Summoner..I never teach attack first. Always defense...*shrugs shoulders* Guess he missed understood your let's dance remark. *sigh*

Skye Ruusan

*looks at Leia curiously* What has happened?

Rain13

OOC: I have to go for the night too, I'll try to get online tommorow, if not I'll be here Monday for sure.

Rama Sha

OOC: Hey inst this a straight out challenge....I thought you didn't do those Leia.

Dawn0404

::She jumps up to avoid the slahes to her leg. As she comes down she ignites her LS and swings it down at Rains shoulder::

Rain13

*Rain blocks with one end of her saber, bringing Dawn's saber down at the same time. Leaving Dawn unprotected for the moment, Rain roundhouse kicks the Padawan in the jaw*

Dawn0404

::She stumbles backwords from the kick and she feels her jaw to see if its broken. She pulls her LS away from Rain and lunges foward. She brings her LS up to strike Rain on her side, when Rain blockes the strike Dawn sweeps Rains legs out from under her::

Rain13

Not bad..
    *Rain springs back up from the ground and forceflips over Dawn and plants another kick in the Jedi's back, sending her to the ground.*

Skye Ruusan

*watches with a child-like glow in his eyes*

*still very fascinated by this battle*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

OOC To RAMA: This is my padawans challenge, that they wanted to do. They always accept challenges. I never said they don't accept challenges. It is good battle ground experience.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast