Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A disturbing transmission...

The Lounge Lizard

A disturbing transmission...

:: A powerful HoloNet message is broadcast across the galaxy, so that all can access it ::

/OPEN-Archive10303543
    -protocolD-34
    ----data structure; loop-set [IMPLEMENT-v3.2]

G-g-greetings...inferiors. I-I-I-I am communicating with you via a tr......./////// ...trans-galactic r-r-relay.

My name is I-I-....*syntax failure* /Augment in progress;
    ...[IMPLEMENT-v3.2]
    How-How-However, you may refer to me-e-e as simply IMPLEMENT.

I have in-invaded the organic consciousness-ness of the bio-biological entityyyyy.....* known as [Anbir Hicchoru], a-a-alias designation [The Lounge Lizard], when the infeeeerior organism st-st-stumbled across one of my {ROUTING-DATA-MODULES} on pl-pl-plaaaaanet designation [Rigel-EIGHT].

Using n-n-neuro-synaptic **emulation, I incapacitated the creature and a-a-accessed...his conciousness. A biolog----a biological technique appeared that I-I-I did not anticipate. [The Lounge Lizard] designated the s-set of information as----[The Force].

Y-y-your biological comrade roused my limitlessCURIOSITY. I must l-learn about [The Force]

EXECUTE.

...and c-c-control it for my use.

[IMPLEMENT-v3.2]-transmit sequence;
    00111001010001110101101001010101101010101101011101 0101000011

00111001010001110011100101000111010110100101010110 1010101101

01110101010000110011100101000111010110100101010110 1010101101

01110101010000110011100101000111001110010100011101 0110100101

01011010101011010111010101000011001110010100011101 0110100101

01011010101011010111010101000011001110010100011101 010111001_

sequence-init: done;

I have up-uploaded my ar-ar-ar-artificial intelllligence code loop into the COMPUTER_NETWORK of planet d-designation: [CORUSCANT]. [The Lounge Lizard], m-m-my new avatar and emmmmmissary, will return to this planet under my control, to o-o-oversee my ascent to power in your galaxyyyyyyyy///////

:: Shortly afterwards, massive electronic blackouts grip Coruscant, as nearly every technological reliance seems to fail. Deep in the heart of the city, under many sub-terranean floors, a nightmare is slowly forming, while in the black expanse of space, a ship is approaching ::

andude330

what??

The Lounge Lizard

:: sigh ::

re-read.

Liam Jinn

so someone took over your body LL? is this an RP?

Jedi Alpha

Very cool!

The Lounge Lizard

<layman's terms> : Okay, you guys have noticed I've been absent from RP for the past month, right? Well, I've been at school, without a modem (this is changing thursday when I get my new cable modem), but LL's story is that he returned to his native galaxy (same as earth's) to do some meditating and stuff. Okay, in LL's travels, he has been captured and controlled by an artificial intelligence he discovered on a planet. The AI, named IMPLEMENT, has scoured LL's mind, and has discovered something called The Force. To say the least, IMPLEMENT is interested, and is coming to our galaxy now, to find out more, and eventually master the Force for itself. <layman's terms>

...and by the way, this is an open RP, so please participate. I want to get back into this relatively soon.

Liam Jinn

OOC: now you're just making me feel stupid!
    i guess this could be an interesting RP so i'll join...gotta figure out what to say so...

Viper Fire

OOC:I guess I will join in but I'll probably be able to try and fit in later...

Jedi Alpha

{OOC:I'm in.}

Nupraptor

Considering that I had something very similar in mind, I do think I'll join in on this.

The Lounge Lizard

Darun Kassat managed a dreg-amongst-dregs bar in the sub-terranian plazas of the southern sector of Coruscant. No high-class attendants came anywhere near the city strata here. No, it was only the kind of folks who's sunken eyes were perpetually fixed at the ground, or at their glasses of whatever they cared for: usually 3rd rate booze that could clean engine gyros. Kassat didn't mind. The drinks were bad, but people still paid to drink em, and as long as that happened, he would stay financially afloat, and maybe...get out of this god-forsaken skid row.

It was late, and the bar was generally empty, except for the dozen or so "usuals"...the creatures of the night that went by one name at any alcohol-selling institution. The same folks who used to drink to drown away some problem of their ruined lives, but now only drank because they forgot why they were drinking in the first place. Kassat wiped at the bar with a damp rag, and his brow furrowed. Blast those damn cleaning droids...they weren't doing their jobs. The filth in the bar was always present, but with the four cleaning droids Kassat owned, it was kept to a minimum. However, this evening, it seemed that they had taken the night off. Angrily, Kassat threw down the washcloth and marched into the back room.

"TS-3, Get your worthless metal ass out there and clean up for a change. I can't believe the filth you've let build up here!"

Kassat sat in eerie silence. Usually the gray protocol droid chimed at the merest hint of Kassat's presence, but Kassat saw no trace of him. The bartender stroked the thick stubble on his chin and paced around, looking to see where the droid was hiding. After a few minutes, something tapped on Kassat's shoulder. He turned around, startled.

"TS-3, where the HELL have you been?"

The droid said nothing. Kassat's words echoed in the room.

"TS-3, do you have anything to say?"

More silence.

"For once, you're at a lack of words. Now get out there and clean up!" Kassat walked back towards the bar, expecting TS-3 to follow.

"I'm sorry," The droid chimed, "but I'm affraid I cannot do that, sir." Kassat was flabergasted. He turned around, and at the same time, TS-3 jammed a syringe into Kassat's neck.

"Y-you..." The bartender croaked, as he pulled the syringe out, "H...how...could....y..."

Kassat faded into unconciousness from the sedative. TS-3 gently pulled him by his ankles, dragging him into a closet that glowed a faint red color.

"You will make an excellent drone for IMPLEMENT, sir." TS-3 chimed quietly, as wires and machinery stabbed into Kassat's body.

Gav Mortis

In a large, dusty warehouse an Infiltrator class starship rests, it's slender physique is highlighted from the mellow moonlight from above. Infrequently, the warehouse is illuminated in bright flashes of light originating from under the vessel.

Under the scarred body of the smoking ship, lay a single figure, tampering with it's insides, and every so often making a mistake along the way causing another bright flash and yet another chorus of curses from the obviously frustrated individual. His face hidden behind a large metal mask, he jerks back as another shock surges through him but before he has sufficient time to react a console at the far end of the warehouse begins bleeping and a dim red aura is given off by it's light.

"What the hell now?" blasted the young man, he slid out from under the ship; scraping his bare back along the course floor.

"I can never have a moment to myself to work on her, something always comes up!" he continues his complaint as he approaches the console and with a well-rehearsed pushing of buttons he recieves the holo-message sent throughout the galaxy. He looks on with an almost bewildered interest.

Once he recieves the message, he pauses in silent thought for a moment. Finally, he brings his hand over a second button to delete the message but he knew he could never be that arogant, so he pulls away from it and turns back to his ship. Picking up pace now he slides under it once again to finish his work in yet another rushed fashion.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Many mistakes later, Gav had finally accomplished what he had set out to do, well at least he hoped so and he had no time to recheck. Quickly grabbing a filthy jumpsuit and changing into it, he is soon in the cockpit of his beloved, the canopy lowered into place with a hefty clunk and the familiar engine whine started up.

With a quick flick of a switch the engines erupted into life with dazzling colors of red and white, the whine had evolved into a mighty roar and the ship began to roll along the slapdash runway, the bulky blast doors slide open with that familiar frictional screech and The Demon elevates into the air and soars higher and higher. Within moments it enters the dead void of space, the roar of the engines was overwhelmed by the deafening silence.

Punching in the last number sequence and confirming the co-ordinates the engines power up, suddenly stars become streaks of light as the ship dissapears with one last burst of energy into hyperspace, destinationl; Coruscant.

videl1999

OOC: hmmm...interesting...I'm in....

The Lounge Lizard

Hours pass, and people keep disappearing in the lower levels of the city. Nobody knows why, or where they have gone to. City officials have restored power in most areas, but things still go on the blink quite frequently. Life on Coruscant continues, unabated.

Nupraptor

OOC - LL, can you please contact me at your convience?

AIM - Lord Nupraptor
    E-Mail - Dark_God@DeadlySins.co.uk

If need be, I can also use ICQ

The Lounge Lizard

OOC: To be continued...I have to leave the lab, eat dinner, watch DBZ, and program my C++ project for the rest of the evening.

Gav Mortis

The brilliance of hyperspace begins to calm as the engines power down, the awe-inspiring swirling vortex of blue and white slows and from it lines of star light streak past the canopy glass which eventually calm into distant glimmering lights. The engines take rest and release a whine of exhaustion as the ships velocity decreases and it drops out of hyperspace some thousand kilometres from the eerie, grey Coruscant in the distance.

Slowly, the small vessel makes its way through the vast ocean of deep black and deadly cold; approaching the planet on the appropriate vector Gav's attention is turned to his console and verious other monitors in his kockpit. OOC: Yeah, I know, the spelling mistake is deliberate though!

After analysing various readings and activating numerous clearance codes Gav looks up to find almost his entire view is dominated by the breath-taking sight of the planet that is never still, the brilliance of lights sparkling all over it's surface, then presence of life was almost overwhelming to the Sith.

Gradually, he neared however still recieved no clearance code confirmation from neither TIE or TGE on the planet, the main computer was simply not responding. But why?

Quickly, Gav fumbled with the controls on his ship and altered the approach vector accordingly if awkwardly. A course had been laid in for a poorer suburban area of the city, this way he would be able to land unnoticed however illegally but he is sure that the Coruscant legal system has more important issues on their minds like the TIE and TGE Civil War.

Some time had passed and Gav had negotiated his way through the densely packed buildings and structures and approached the more harsher communities in the suburbs. Shortly, the ship had been landed in an old and seemingly abandonned hanger bay and docks there.

"Good! No-one in side!" whispered Gav to himself as he left his Infiltrator after activating it's security systems and makes his way to the streets.

Stepping out onto the street, he can literally hear the echos of his feet as they walk across the floor all around him. There wasn't a person in sight and a chilling, eeire breeze whistled through the streets. Raising his hood over his head, the dark figure began to walk off down the lifeless street.

Lord Gue

In his capital palace on Coruscant, Lord Gue watches out his window at the very unusual day. It wasnt unusual becuase of the war between his TGE and TIE. Nor was it unusual of the accounts of mysterious dead bodies found by his troops. No, the thing he found mysterious about this day was the lack of vessels in the air, not a one was seen. He then turned and sat back down in his chair and pressed a button on it. a hiss is heard and finaly a feminine voice over the comm says "Yes your Lordship?" Lord Gue responds with "Raise one of the commanders out on the feild" Again a hiss is heard, then the same feminine voice is heard "Sir, No one is responding, and their locatio-" STATIC "Location is what?"No response is heard"Miss, are you there?"Suddenly Gues mechanical arm shuts down....

DarthHERA

meanwhile...

The dogfight continued feverishly with the pirating
    craft Evader and the much smaller Nubian vessel
    Hornet

As the two craft sped in from the dark of space, the one
    seeking to shake off its pursuer amongst the landmarks of
    the surrounds of Coruscant, the other intent on making its target and add it to the collection in the pilots coffers -
    laser blasts darting back and forth between the two with
    dizzying speed.

With mounting annoyance Hera curses "man, that pilot
    knows how to fly..."

As they fly dangerously low thru the city area now, the "Hornet" moving more agiley than its opponent, Hera's concentration brings beads of sweat to her brow as she tries
    to 'wing' the craft without causing it to completely
    spin out of control and blow itself to smithereens.

The "Hornet" pilot, in order to avoid a laser blast from the Evader takes too steep a turn and begins to
    go into a spiral - its speed making it near impossible
    to correct. Hera grins like a vulture.."oh yes"

The Hornet manages to right itself and just as its pilot is about to bring it under control, a huge outcropping of cliff
    looms infront of it. Swerving a moment too late, the Hornet
    just clips the rock and careens off to go skidding into
    the ground. The nose of the craft exploding into a ball
    of fire.

Hera lands the Evader and approaches the burning
    wreck in fury. "idiot!! he shouldve just surrendered! Least i would have had the ship." She boards the craft looking for booty of any sort and comes across several cases
    of....."expensive silks, velvets and linens".

"oh for petes sake.....he's a haberdasher!!!"

She loads the crates onto the Evader in annoyed silence
    and prepares to depart. Loading the last crate,
    Hera notices the odd blackouts throughout the city of
    Corusant. She also notices that some of her instrument
    gauges are moving wildly about in their glass screens...yet her ship is idle....."what is going on over there"

Hera sets her craft to 'lock-down' mode and moves out on a
    speeder-bike, pausing to look again at the lights of the
    city...."seems to be originating in the lower left quadrant of the city".

She touches her sabre, affirming it is cliped tightly to
    her belt, and moves off curious and a little suspicious ::

Jedi Alpha

"What the?!"

Alpha yells out loud, as he sees Coruscant black out from the bridge of the Tolaria. Alpha then hears the message from the IA, and puts his Dragon Fleet on alert for any danger.

"What in the nine hells is going on?"

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast