Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: A disturbing transmission...

Live Wire

*LW looks around nervously. Normally she would have been amused by the jedi fumbling with words but she had more important matters on her mind. Suddenly she drew her saber and ignited it, the yellow blade reflecting in her dark eyes*

LW: Damn! I'm sensing something but I am not sure what it is....

LD: Is it Lady Vader?

LW: No, I'm still not sensing her.

*LW swears and looks towards the demolished building and then off in the direction Gav had went. As much as she hated to think of it, she had to assume the worst, that LV was dead. They had to concern themselves with the people who they knew were alive. The buzzing in the back of her mind grew stronger*

LW: All I know is that we have to get out of here now!

Lady DeVille

*She takes her lightsaber off her belt, holding it in her hand ready to ignite. She notices the buzz too, like an annoying bee caught between her ears. De'Ville looks untrustingly at the Jedi, and then at Live Wire.* Drones coming...

*The Jedi was perspiring. In fact, she was as well.* Blood and ashes! Where is LL!?

Lady Vader

*far off in the bowels of Coruscant, far from the blast point of a certain power generator, far from the group of Sith that were there, a lone figure descended and ascended, escaping a few remaining drones that were persuing relentlessly*

*the figure, a Sith, had been able to extinguish the lives of dozens of the horrific creatures with a huge blast that took out more than half of a building*

*only a few, perhaps 3 or 4, remained to persue the Sith, with only on intent... to transform the Sith into a machine like them*

*the Sith refused to give in... at every opportunity, the Sith killed a drone that got too close... soon only one was left*

*having taveled for so long in the underworld of Coruscant, the Sith had lost her sense of direction... also, the fact that the injuries sustained by the Sith, left the Sith disoriented*

*with a final effort, the Sith sliced the drone as it got within reach*

*the Sith heaved a sigh of relief, and began to ascend, finally reaching the top levels of Coruscant*

*looking through a pile of rubble, the Sith saw it was dark out, with only stars blinking in the inky black night*

*scanning the area, the Sith found it safe to emerge from the shadows*

*finally, LV stood in the night air, limping slightly due to a severly twisted ankle, dried blood on her almost everywhere, mostly from drones, but some of it hers*

*she had deeps cuts here and there that'd she'd been able to catarize with the one working side of her lightsaber... the other side had become disfunctional after a large steelium beam had crushed it*

*looking around, she tried to assess her position... she also kept herself masked from the others so as not to make them worry about another person to find... she sensed her friends far off in the distance, but did not contact them... and neither did they sense her... she didn't even open herself to LL, though she kept an open "ear" to his presence... she hated to do this to them, but one less thing for them to worry about now was probably best*

*LV began to limp towards a building that seemed an awful lot like the former Imperial Palace... staying within the shadows, she made her way towards the majestic structure, hoping to find something that would aid her in her search for the one she loved*

Lady Vader

OOC: dead stop... so, I will finish it up...

"LV gets to the Imperial palace, fights off a few baddies... blah, blah... Gav does his thing, blowing up something or other... blah, blah... LW and LD, along with Fewd, find Gav... blah, blah... LL and Gue talk it out, fight it out, I don't know... blah, blah... Videl finds LW and company and they head for the Jedi Temple (or whatever is left of it)... blah, blah... they fight off more baddies... blah, blah... they never make it there, cause they get distracted somewhere between the Temple and Palace... blah, blah... somehow LL is able to overhwelm the machines... blah, blah... he kicks ass... blah, blah... LW and company run into LL... blah, blah... they fight off more baddies... blah, blah... destroy Shodan and Implement... blah, blah... LL hears news LV is dead from LW... blah, blah... LV suddenly shows up... blah, blah... everyone is happy, they go home, and live happily ever after... blah, blah... the end"

OOC: and that, my friends, is a thread laying to rest... (unless SOMEONE wants to ATTEMPT to ACTUALLY FINISH this RP in a PROPER FASHION???) *smiles sweetly and moves on*

Live Wire

*shocks the thread*

No I think its officially dead! We gave it a valient effort but I think we should lay it to rest girls.

*sniff*

Too bad. It had so much potential.

*amazing grace plays as LV, LD, LW, Videl and Fewd carry the casket containing the passed on thread to the place where all good threads go to die*

videl1999

it died too soon....why do the good die young?oh well, it will
    be happier in thread heaven....

Lady DeVille

Bah, humbug.

It WAS a good thread, but it lived a tragically
    short life. Or should I say, a boringly long one?

Anyways.

Sith ladies rule!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011