Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marzullo's Return (rpg)

Itala Marzullo

OOC: IF your answer was not meant to be a joke, read Dyzm's reply. If it was..shame on you!IC:The ship silently arrives and lands on the roof of the building..Itala comes out as does Malycia and "the rest"...Itala tells them what to do and then heads for the lobby...weapons in hand..furious and animalisticaly hateful...

Malycia Marzullo

*She comes out of the ship knowing her skills are not nearly as good as a Sith Master's yet confident her natural abilities will aid her and Itala with great efficiency...*

Itala Marzullo

Itala makes his way to the lobby and looks outside from a window..once again..waiting for he lizard...

Ineteresting building...

DarthDarkCloak

* Cloaks shuttle reaches the Abolisher Cruiser "T-BO 1" and exits into the hanger where he is met by one of his generals. he gives the general instructions* I will prepare to retrn. I want you to make sure Itala doesn't get away from this planet in his ship. I want him aboard one of these ships and alive.*Cloak moves to his chambers and retrieves his saber and puts on his ruber boots and gloves, along with his battle robes. Then he quickly reboards his shutle to exit and blasts from the hanger*

Itala Marzullo

Itala slowly sets "things" up all over the building...expecting company...clearing the path for lizard...

Touche...

Gav Mortis

"Ok Dyzm, I'll be needing that ride now." Gav says to his fellow Sith, both walking down the street some hours after leaving the bar. The effects of alchohol worn off now and the sunlight appearing on the horizon.

"Sure thing, but I take it we are going to have a change of course after the recent events?" Dyzm replied hazily.

"Yes, just be prepared for anything and we'll make our way over there now."

The two take a turn and walk down a side street making their way to a landing pad where Dyzm's shuttle was located. Within minutes they had taken off and were on their way towards Sorosuub Industries.

FedEx Delivery Boy

(Steps into the Sorosuub Industries lobby, looking around and carrying two boxes and a clipboard)

Is there an I. Marzullo here? I. Marzullo? Is he here? I have a delivery for I. Marzullo.

Itala Marzullo

He went to take a p*ss at the back of the building....

FedEx Delivery Boy

Well if he doesn't arrive to pick up his packages, I will have to come back tomorrow. I have a busy schedule today, and many more deliveries to make.

Itala Marzullo

<writes address for him>

Here, send it to Darth Turbogeek..he'll like it more.

FedEx Delivery Boy

I'm sorry sir, but I cannot authorize such a delivery with a facsimile signature. It is considered mail fraud under Republic law.

If you want it sent to Mr. Turbogeek, then you can vouch for it by signing, and re-send the package using our overnight express service. The fee should run you 32 credits.

Itala Marzullo

Ahh enough of this..

Ignites saber and slashes the delivery boy's head off...

DarthDarkCloak

*Cloak meets up with Dyzm and Gav in the streets. ready for battle*

The Lounge Lizard

OOC: Itala, killing and maiming without permission is against the rules. Delivery boy, you can ignore the crap he just wrote.

Itala Marzullo

OOC: Oh Give me a break, I think that was a character to make fun... a fed ex boy? good grief...

The Lounge Lizard

OOC: Did you ask FedEx Boy if you could cut his head off?

Darth Tholuem

OOC - Isn't Itala FedEx boy? Probably eh...

Itala Marzullo

OOC: It's obviously a joke from some prick..and In don't see him complaining anyway..now post your rpg reply...

FedEx Delivery Boy

(OOC, um, you can't do that, dude)

Darth Tholuem

OOC - Hahaha! Jeez...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast