Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spaarti cyclinders (open RPG)

Lady DeVille

*Carefully holding the detonator in one hand, she slipped around to the left side of the barricade. She ignited her lightsaber as she moved forward. Bombs were so messy, but she patiently waited for Lord Dagger's signal.*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger moves quickly forward and blocking three blasts on the way plants the charge in the middle of the barricade and sets it to manual and moves away waiting for Chryn to move into possition ::

Gav Mortis

The space surrounding the planet is silent and undisturbed when suddenly a roar is heard as 2 SSD's, 12 ISD's and 8 VSD's drop out of hyperspace around the planet. Seconds later, another ship drops out of hyperspace, an Infiltrator; it soars towards the planet at great speed and enters the atmosphere.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Captain Vo'nuck, send down the requested ground forces. I am about to make my way towards the site." said gav, his voice transmitted through a secure channel to TSO-0101-SSD.

"Very god sir, the ground forces will be there shortly." replied the voice of Vo'nuck.

Gav acknowledged the reply, then left his infiltrator draped in his dark robes, heading towards the establised drop zone.

- - - - - - - - -

Half an hour later, at the cave; there was an immense rumbling and the ground shook, thud after thud after thud, the tremors got near and nearer; stronger and stronger.

The group of Sith turned to see appearing from out of a valley, a legion of Storm Troopers, approximately 500 Troopers, accompanied by 5 AT-PT's, 18 AT-ST's and 8 AT-AT's.

Finally, they arrive at the caves and from out of one of the Personel Transports Gav jumps to the ground, his robing flowing behind and he approaches his fellow Sith.

"Greetings; how may I be of assistance?" he speaks wearing a sly grin.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger smiles
    "Good to have you here Gav, and those ships might come in handy too, as for those troops they will really help" the smile fades
    "I just got a report that the is over a thousand stormtroopers heading this way, i believe that it is a trap, but one that my just back fire now you are here"
    He presses the button on the thermal detonator just as DeVille and Chryn throw the grenades and the centre of the barricade explodes,
    "Begin moving troops inside, we'll hold that against them" he turns to Chryn
    "Get more troops down here now" turns to Gav Xzark and DeVille,
    "If you would like to accompanie me inside we'll ahve a look for those cyclinders while we wait.." checks his arm piece
    "About an hour for our 'guests'" smiles, and leads them into the cave

Lady DeVille

*Gripping her lightsaber in both hands, De'Ville ran inside the barricade, the thick sides of the hole were still smoking. The surviving stormtroopers put out heavy fire, but she deftly deflected the blaster bolts that came her way. She ducked off to the side as Gav's troops ran in, quickly overpowering the troopers. Lord Dagger and the others entered behind her, and Dagger motioned for all the Sith to follow him. She quickly followed, alert and ready.*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger enters the cave and looks around, seeing no living enemies he instead looks towards the back of the cave an curses
    "The cyclinders aren't here! They must be somewhere else, or this is just an elaborate trap, the former i hope, the latter i presume" he turns to the Stormtroopers,
    "Get this barricade repared, i think we're going to need it," his comm snaps on
    "My Lord, some how the Dominator missed something, we've got anouther 1000 stormtroopers coming from a different dirrection, and they have AT-AT's with them, please advise, Chryn out" Dagger looks around and swears,
    "How long till they get here?"
    "An hour give or take ten minutes" Dagger grimaces
    "Get back here, and signal the fleet to send us some back up, Dagger out" Dagger snaps off the comm and turns to Gav,
    "This could cause a problem, talk about overkill," Gav nods and goes to help repare the barricade. Dagger steps outside to wait ::

Lord Chryn

:: Chryn pilots his shuttle over the landscape trying to find Xark.
    he flies past the enemy force on the way and a look of worry crosses his face.
    snaps his comm on. 'My lord, ive just spotted the ememy force. and theyre about 30 minutes nearer than we estimated!'
    Chryn finds Xark lands to allow him to board and heads for the caves.
    Chryn disembarks and heads to Dagger. ' whats the current situadion lord?'

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger smiles and turns to Chryn
    "It seems we have an unexpected ally, you see there's a storm coming, and unless i miss my guess it's a big one, and i mean big, i'm glad i'm not in one of those AT-AT's, the barricade is nearly finished, there early arrival is nothing to worry about as long as you get here first, follow." Dagger turn and walks back inside, pulling his cloak tighter as he goes ::

Lady DeVille

*Shivering at the sudden wind, she pulls her hooded cloak closer to her slim body. Reaching out with the Force she tentatively felt for the enemy force. It was larger than she expected, a jumble of minds and thoughts. It was almost impossible to distinguish between the minds, and she didn't try. Her mind extended, De'Ville touched something. Or rather, didn't. That could mean only one thing. They had yasalmri, the Force bane, maybe as many as twenty. She couldn't tell for sure, her skills were not developed enough.*

Xarkz Chaos

* As he walks over to Lady De'ville, she motions for him to be quiet. When he does approach her, she looks like she is in a trance. Chaos then looks at nothing, for he is entering a very similar trance. Chaos is reaching deep into the unknown abyss known simply as the force, questioning it with what is happening here. When he finds the answer, and is sure of it, he comes out of his trance to see De'ville looking at his expectantly. He nods his head, giving her the answer she has deducted.*

* Chaos then turns around and looks around at the surrounding landscape, questioning it. However, all he sees is the forest, and a meadow and other various items. Chaos wonders a bit longer about what is going on here, and then heads back up with Lady De'ville.*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger looks expectantly at DeVille and Xarkz
    "Well?"
    "Ysalamiri," comes the simple reply, Dagger grimaces,
    "That is unfortunate," is the only answer he gives and then turns and looks at the storm clouds that are building castles in the sky ::

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger turns to the others,
    "They'll be here in under ten minutes, be ready" Just at the moment the heavens opened with such force that they were knocked off their feet and sent crashing to the ground but with a little help from the force tey manage to crawl back behind the barricade, Dagger dusts himself down and smiles
    "Told you" ::

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger looks at from behind the barricade as the stormtrooper forces begin to arive, he smiles as he notices that most of their armour is dented by the rain, not even the massive AT-AT's have survived without damage, Dagger hopes that Gav's survived. He watches the stormtroopers move into possition around the cave and it's defenders and turns the other Sith
    "Sujestions?" he asks the cave is silent except for the heavy beat of the rain on the roof and the sound of marching stormtroopers ::

Lord Chryn

::"i think its best if we hids ourselves for the time being untill we know where these cylinders are, the all of us his that place leaving the troops to fight here!?"

Lady DeVille

*She unconsciously ducks her head, even though there is no danger of the powerful rain hitting her. She looks at Lord Dagger, and then out at the rain. Straightening, she glances at the approaching troops. The heavy rain is digging into the dirt, splashing up mud and small rocks. The ysalmiri are coming closer, and a feeling not unlike claustrophobia threatens her. She squelches it quickly.

Shaking her head, she turns to Lord Dagger*
    The only thing I can think of is using the Force to intensify the storm where we can...I have no experience in changing the weather, and the ysalmiri are a big problem. *turning to look into the back of the barricade* Is there another way out?

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger's brow furrows
    "The ysalamiri have stopped, ther're not coming any closer," realization dawns
    "They arn't to attack us with, they are to protect the cyclinders from us," Dagger smiles
    "There is no other way out and we aren't running" Dagger looks round,
    "Soon they will be in possition and we will attack, anyone got any ideas how to deal with the AT-AT's?" Dagger looks at the stormtroopers once more and wonders who they belong to ::
    OOC/ that is an open invertation to anyone who wants to pick a fight \IC

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger looks out at the AT-AT's and wonders how to deal with them and where his re-inforcements are, he looks at Chryn,
    "ETA for re-inforsements" Chryn shrugs and Dagger scowls again ::

Xarkz Chaos

Well, what could we use? Any thermal detonators with us, or how about a ships mounted weapons?

OOC: Sorry about the small post, my sister needs the computer/ OC

Lord Dagger

Hmmm i think we ran out of thermals and the ships couldn't aim through this storm but well, nice idea
    :: Dagger looks at the assembled stormtroopers and stands up igniting a lightsabre as he goes,
    "Their ready, prepare to attack, Live forever my friends" Dagger waits for the others to join him ::

Lord Chryn

::Ignites his sabre and stands next to his lord, awaiting the order to attack.
    Chyrn's comm bleeps 'Yes?, "my lord a report from the reinforcements." yes? "theyre gonna be about 2 hours"'chryn smiles 'good' and snaps off his comm::

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast