Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spaarti cyclinders (open RPG)

Lord Dagger

Spaarti cyclinders (open RPG)

:: The communnication officer turns and walks over to Lord Daggers command chair
    "My Lord, we have intercepted a transmission from near the rim of the galaxy "
    Dagger turns and looks at the lieutenant
    "And this conserns me because?" he askes
    "Well my Lord it seems some archeologists have discovered a collection of Spaarti cyclinders, over 20000 of them, and they work"
    Dagger sits bolt upright
    "They do WHAT?"
    "Work my lord"
    Dagger turns to the bridge,
    "Lay in a course for the origin of this transmission, go to light speed on my mark"
    Dagger leans forward and presses a button on his chair arm
    "Dagger to Gav"
    "Gav here," comes the reply
    "We have located some Spaarti cyclinders, i am taking the Dominator and going after them, assembel the others and follow me, i'm transmitting the co-ordinates now"
    "Right we'll follow as soon as we can"
    Dagger turns to the bridge
    "Very well go to light speed"
    The SSD Dominator turn round and begins to leave the planets orbit and goes to light speed as soon as it is able, heading for the abandoned planet and the Spaarti cyclinders it contains

Lord Dagger

This is an open RP and anyone is welcome to join in, but please no more than 2 posts a day.
    We will asume anyone who wants to go arrives ruffly at the same time.

Lady DeVille

*Her nose buried in her pillow, De'Ville lurches awake as her computer bleeps. She peers across her tiny room at the lighted screen.

Transmission Intercepted

She smiles to herself with great satifasction. Her little slicing job had paid off. Hopping from her hard bed, she downloads the conversation between Lord Dagger and Gav Mortis onto a concealable datapad, then quickly deletes everything pertaining to it from her computer. She knew the razor's edge she walked on. They would have her hide in tiny strips is anyone found out about the program she had written. But they wouldn't...couldn't. Her affinity for machines and computers was rooted in her Force ability, and only a person with the exact same DNA print as she would be able to bring anything up on her computer. And even at that they would have to use the Force to get to anything good. De'Ville was confident that no one would ever be able to bypass all her security. Still, she took no chances.

She reads the convo, and her eyes widen.*
    Spaarti cylinders? They don't say where... *Her comm beeps* De'Ville here.

Live Wire: Get your stuff, TSO is moving out. Meet us in the main hanger, we're leaving ten mintues ago.

De'Ville: Alright, I'll be there in a parsec. De'Ville out.

*She clips her lightsaber to her belt alongside her force whip, and tucks a small vibroblade in her boot. De'Ville grabs her spacer boots, her blaster and a change of clothes and races down the hall.*

(ooc:edit-forgot my blaster the first time!)

Darth Phantom

:: is sitting at the bar drinking a bottle of JD when his comm comes to life ::

"sir the we just receved a message from the outer rim, one of our operitives within the group of archeologists just found 20000 Spaarti Cyclinders what are your orders? "

" you and the fleet jump into hyperspace and secure the Cyclinders I will be along shortly, and be on the look out who knows who else has this info "

Lady DeVille

ttt

Xarkz Chaos

*Chaos is in his hammock/bed, thinking about TSO and his life, and what has become of it when his computer shocks him with a mild voltage, indicating an important alert. He shrugs it off(used to being shocked a lot...) and turns over. His com station shocks him again, but to no evail. Finally, his com turns his hammock over and flips him out, dropping him on the floor. Mumbling to himself, he stalks to the console and reads the message. Too tired to read, he has the com say it as he lies back in his hammock. Before it is over however, he is already out the door, fully dressed and armed.*

*Arriving at the main hangar, he is mildly surprised to see TSO at full alert.

Great, and me with no ship... * looks for someone to bum a ride off of*

Lord Dagger

:: The SSD drops out of lightspeed in orbit around the planet, Dagger turns to the bridge,
    "Begin landing troops at once"
    Smiles to himself, soon the cyclinders will be mine
    "Is there any sign of other ships yet?"
    "No my Lord, i think we got here first"
    "Exelent"

Tourment

:: is taking what could be the most peaceful nights sleep of his life only to be awaken by his comm with the transmition,eager to extinguish the superfluous beeping he slams his hand against it hoping to turn it off only to hit the voice activation button.hearing the transmition and knowing its a once in a life time opertunity he quickly gets out of bed arms him self and steps out the door ::

Lord Dagger

OOC/ welcome to the race Tourment /OOC
    :: The first transport of Stormtroopers lands and begins a firefight with the archeologists and their guards.
    Dagger taps his fingers on the arm of the chair,
    "They should have won by now" he mutters, at that moment the comm beeps and a transmission comes in from the surface.
    "My Lord, they've holed up in a cave, we can't flush them out without damnaging the cyclinders. Please advise" Dagger growls,
    "Hold position, i'm on my way," Dagger changes the comm channel
    "Prepare my shuttle for imidiate launch, i'm on my way to the hanger bays now." Dagger closes the comm and leaps out of his chair.
    "Captain, you have the bridge. Please keep my ship in one piece while i'm away." he turns to go and stops
    "Oh and Captain" he says without turning "Signal the rest of the fleet to rendevous here as soon as they can. If anyone else intercepted that transmission then they will head for the cyclinders as fast as they can, we may have to beat them off" with that Dagger swirls his cloack and sweeps off the bridge, heading for the hanger bay.

Darth Phantom

OOC, dagger what group do you belong to?

Lord Dagger

OOC/I'm with TSO \OOC
    :: Dagger's lambda lands on the planet near the cave containing the cyclinders and Dagger heads out to meet the commander of his stormtroopers trying to take the cave from the defenders ::

Lady DeVille

*Landing her Z-95 Headhunter on the planet (finally!) De'Ville jumps out to stretch her legs. She grabs her comlink and flips it on* De'Ville to Lord Dagger, how can I help?

Lord Dagger

:: Snaps on his own comm,
    "About time DeVille, i was starting to worry, home in on this signal, we're having some problems with the guards, oh and DeVille, bring some thermal detonators will you"
    Snaps of the comm before she can reply and looks at the barricade infront of him, noticing no obvious weeknesses he turns to the stormtrooper commander
    "Commander, how long till we get that heavy blaster down here?"
    "30 minutes my Lord" Dagger smiles,
    "Then in 30 minutes we will have the cyclinders" Dagger sits down and waits for DeVille or the heavy blaster to arrive

Lord Gue

OOC: Just noting, not joining the RP maybe later...but TSO has 3 members in this thread and TGE has 2, I just find that funny for some reason..lol

Lady DeVille

*De'Ville dug in her @#$%pit and carefully put some thermal detonators in her pack. Her lightsaber clipped to her belt and her blaster in hand, she ran through the underbrush for about twenty minutes, until she came upon Lord Dagger's position. She stood beside him.* I only have two detonators, I hope that will be adequate. *She handed them over to him*

Lord Chryn

:: This is Lord Chryn, reporting full arrival of stpport fleet. composing one imp' star destroyer; 2 victories, 3 drednoughts, 1 heavy cruiser and one interdictor cruiser.
    Lord dagger . your orders please my lord?::

Lord Dagger

:: Snaps on the comm
    "About time Chryn, and where's my "other" ship, but anyway, get your backside down here now, and bring the "object" please, we may need it, and arrange the fleet around my SSD, we may need it latter" Dagger snaps off the comm and turns to DeVille,
    "They will do fine" he takes the detonators and looks evily towards the barricade,
    "Dieing time"

Xarkz Chaos

*Noting that most ships wer being used, he suddenly thought of what to do.*

Well, it might bust it for a while, but I can get there...

*Chaos pulls out his teleporter gun, enters in the co-ordinates of the planet, and, making sure he has his lightsaber and his wankerwang, he pulls the trigger. Chaos then enters a form of hyperspace. Marveling at the lights people normally do not see from the bulkhead of a ship, he zooms through. After about 4 to 5 minutes, he emerges on the planet a few miles away from the other ships, but in viewing distance. Chaos sets his teleporter gun, but the trip through hyperspace wore it out for a while. Chaos sighs and starts jogging the few minutes, thinking that no one saw his apperance on the unknown planet...*

Good... start...

Lord Chryn

:: steps out of the shuttle. " my lord, there is a slight problem. the other vessel was delayed en route and will not be arriving as planned."
    hands over the object " here is the item you requested master."
    " how fares the quest?"

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger takes the small spherical object from Chryn and smiles, and hands both Chryn and DeVille a thermal detonator each
    "Chryn, I need you to levitate the device behind the barricade once it has been set, can you do that?"
    "Of course"
    "Very well," Dagger pauses seeing DeVille's eyes on the device,
    "You are wondering what it is, correct?" DeVille nods "It is an Sith artefact of unknown date, but its purpose you will soon see" Dagger types a sequence in the key pad and looks at Chryn,
    "Ready?" Chryn nods and Dagger presses a button and throws the object in the air, immediately Chryn grabs it with the Force and throws it over the barricade. Moments latter there are screams and what appears to be a ball of energy rises from behind the barricade and flies towards Dagger, it stops a few feet away and becomes the sphere once more. Dagger picks it up and hands it back to Chryn,
    "That should have thinned their numbers, now take those detonators and move round to the sides, keep a lightsabre ignited to ward off stray shots and be ready for a fight on my signal" Dagger ignites a lightsabre in his offhand and takes a sequencer charge from the Stormtrooper Commander and begins to walk towards the barricade while Chryn and DeVille move off to the sides ::

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast