Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Itala come and face me

Colo Z

*Colo can't see anythign beacuse all the blood is in his eyes. Colo tries to raise up but can't and falls down. Slowly he tries to raise up. Colo manages to takes up his saber and raise up. Colo walks towards Itala but falls down right before Itala's feets and cuts Italas foot.
    Itala falls down in front of Colo and Colo spits blood in Italas face* I will take revenge
    *Colo suddenly gets unconsius just layinf on the ground spitting out blood*

Itala Marzullo

**8Itala groans as his foot has been cut..he looks at the finger-long cut the saber produced and notices there hasnt been bone damage..he stands up and looks down at the passed out Colo...he uses the force to elevate colo's saber ignited in the air and poins it up his face...Itala swings his saber close to colo's gut...he hears a beautiful humming noise as he points his saber to colo's heart..waiting for him to open his eyes***

Open them, just a bit, open them...

Colo Z

*Colo slowly opens his eyes and ses Itala playing with the saber then he suddenly can see his life flashing in his eyes. He ses the time when he came to TGC and became a Knight then he slowly blinks.
    Then he can see that Itala is about to do something*

Itala Marzullo

*Itala looks at him...and he breathes in...says...*Play with fire, and you'll burn.*Itala thrusts his saber through Colo's heart...the intense heat of the saber quickly boils and burns the pumping blood..the heart explodes and blood splatters as COlo gasps and screams in pain and terror...Itala then lets go of Colo's saber and it falls through Colo's forehead....Itala retrieves his saber as Colo's disignites and rests inside his head, his force presence disappears and Itala feels it...he smirks as he looks at Horus..and disgnites his saber...*I guess you were right weren't you?

Colo Z

*Colo suddenly opens his eyes and feels that he is flying. Colo looks down and can see his dead body.
    Colo understands that he has lost the duel and have becomed a soul.
    Colo takes his head down while he flyes towards heaven then he closes his eye.*

Itala Marzullo

*Itala puts his saber away as he sits and breathes heavily...the rush of killing him left him out of breath..wipes off the blood and sweat from his face*

Jedi Binks

*JB hits Itala in the back of the head with his saber*

"Im taking revenge, not for me, or Colo, but for every Gungan or Jedi you've ever harmed."

*Jb kicks Itala and ignites his saber*

Itala Marzullo

*Itala groans and turns around quickly, he raises his arm and force pushes Binks having him land his face on the dead Colo*

Idiot, you shouldn't have....

*Itala runs to Binks and force lifs him, then he walks below him and les go, Bink's falling body meet Itala's ax kixk to his spine, Binks cries in pain as Itala grabs his by the wais and slams him against the ground, then again on the same big rock as Colo*

Jedi Binks

*JB lays on the rock, silently. Itala walks around, circling him, waiting for him to get up. Laying on the rock, motionless, jb reaches out to the force. Rocks float off the ground, arround Itala. In an instant they fly towards Itala, hitting him down. JB limps over to his saber and ignites it. He walks to Itala and points it at his throat...ready for a kill.*

Itala Marzullo

*Itala groans and force speeds back as Binks slashes barely missing him, Itala force speeds to him roundhousing him violently, Binks blocks a lef slash, a righ one, a verticla swing to his ehad repeatedly, Itala force leaps and drops both his elbows on Bink's head, then grabs his neck and flip/slams him against the nearest statue head, Itala climbs up it and force lifs Binks, and drops him on his head on top of it, Itala force leaps and fall kicks his chest, Binks gasps for air*

Jedi Binks

*JB crawls toward the feet of Itala, and looks up. Itala smiles. JB grabs his leg and flips him. He flips back up, springing off of Itala's chest.He picks itala up with the force, and drops him a few times. Then he bends down and twists Itala's neck. JB seemed to have ridden of the evil sith for good.*

Itala Marzullo

*Jus before his neck could be snapped Itala managed to grabs binks hands and then breaks them by twisting them*

I won' lose my time with you....

*Itala calls his saber and slashes through Bink's waist..Binks widens his eeys in surprise as Itala than raises his saber and violently slashes rhough the otop middle of his skull down to his crotch*

Jedi Binks

YAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*JB's body falls into 4 peices. With his last bit of energy, he sent out to Snack, his brother. A final goodbye. Jedi Binks, Jedi Master, had ended his quest to bring peace to the galaxy, and kill Itala Marzullo. He had failed.*

Itala Marzullo

Itala was covered completely in Bink's blood, he was disgusted, he climbs down the statue head and looks at Horus again...

Fast and sick...these TGCers don't learn, keep going at it and I'll have 'em all splattered around this putrid batleground...

Jedi Amnde

*Amnde walks forward*

"I do not wish to fight you Itala. I came here only to speak. It seems you have taken the life of not only one of my fellow Jedi members but two. I do not wish to fight you for I am not ready. I have watched as two of my fellow Jedi have died. It pains me so. If I were to fight you I know I would die as well. I would die not because of you but because I do not have the full proper training to fight you"

*she stands and waits for Itala to speak*

videl1999

my mood has nothing to with you, wuss...hmm, and let's see, your last few posts were most definately god-mode, now why don't you fight someone who can handle you instead of bothering the Gungans, you seem to only like fighting ppl you know you can beat...and since you find yourself allmighty, will you be able to stay and fight me or will you run, either way I'm going to start a fight with you so you might as well go quietly, I don't approve of ppl killing other ppl that couldn't handle them...and just to be fair, I won't use ki....now are you going to run or fight like a man? *Videl ignites her saber, and waits for Itala's reply*
    OOC: and I will not respond to a quick kill, so don't try it....fight right or don't fight at all...

gengar13

Before Itala could speak however, Gengar is seen walking behind Amnde. he goes to stand beside her.

*You actually trying to speak to him. i could understand you thinking Gengar was good, but him he is more evil than me(sorry to say) but there is one thing i have to say to you Itala*

Gengar walks right up to him. he looks him in the eyes.

*Sorry Amnde you have to hear this but Itala i must congratulate you on ridding the galaxy of two more jedi. i hate to say that but we are at heart....wait we don't have hearts, we are sith down to the core and must stick by each other in the end. but i will never stick by you, you may have helped the rest of the sith by killing these jedi, but that still makes you my enemy*

Gengar walks back to Amnde and looks at her.

*I know you didn't like to hear that but don't worry he wont kill you i swear my life on it*.

Gengar still looks at her with those black empty cold eyes of his as his face doesn't change in expression.

Itala Marzullo

OOC: fidel or videl, whatever works, for your informaion, killing becomes god mode when the roleplayer does not agree to his death from even BEFORE the fighs begins, it's ridiculous how they who died do not complain but YOU do.*Itala sands motionless, looking at Amnde and gengar*

Jedi Amnde

OOC: Itala, your RP is not something I am use to and have never seen it being done before. I will have to learn to deal with it I suppose. You represent a challenge for me and I like that. So, continue to RP however you wish. I was wrong and I'm sorry. You have the right to play however you wish. I just want to make sure that it's fair RP.

IC:

*she looks at Gengar*

"I told you not to waste your time on me. I am a Jedi. Protect your own. It is wrong for you to protect me. Just like it's wrong for you to love me. Forget about me Gengar. Go with your own kind. The words you have spoken do not hurt me in the least bit. I am a strong woman and can handle such words"

*she turns to Itala*

"You have nothing to say?"

*she smiles*

Itala Marzullo

OOC: Oh that last message was for videl not you, you're doing fine....

*Itala force pushes gengar not before callig his tun gun and slashing it, then puts his hand on her shoulder*

See Bink's head cut in half? Yours will look worse if you as much as think of interfering with my plans..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast