Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Itala come and face me

Colo Z

Itala come and face me

You have been pissing me off the last couple off weeks buy first saying that you own oss and will take over oss alone with Thol.
    And by hurtin my friends
    sow I have comed here to challenge you
    One on one.
    *Colo takes up his saber and ignites it and stands in a defensive move waiting for Itala to come*

Itala Marzullo

If me and my family have managed to easily destroy the whole of TGC's bones, what makes you think you got a chance?

Colo Z

Why I have a chance.
    Maybe I don't have a chance but I will fight anyone just to defend my friends.

Itala Marzullo

You weren't in that battle..you could have deffended them then...but...Itala ignites both blades of his saber and runs to Colo, he jumps and swings down his face as Colo dodges, Itala lands on his feet and turns around, reverse ax kicks him connecting to his jaw, he spits some teeth out as Itala turns around and force leaps fall kicking Colo's face and taking him down with his weight..

Darth Horus

No offence Colo, but odds are you would have better odds against Ltala.. Noble cause and all, just not quite worth the pain it will bring you

Colo Z

*Colo shakes his heads and looks at Itala then he stands up and force pushed Itala away making Itala getting charged in a tree.
    Then Colo raises up and takes up his saber and runs towards Itala. Colo charges his saber towards Italas and the stares directly in each others eyes.
    Colo can see the evil in Italas eyes.
    He then suddenly kicks Itala in his chest then jumps away from Itala who is laying on the ground and stands in a defensive move*

Itala Marzullo

*Itala flips up and stretches,,making his back feel better, he looks at Colo and raises his hand slighly...Colo gasps in surprise as he is force pulled by itala and he force speed drop-kicks his chest..the impact is so violent and strong Colo doesnt get thrown back but he gets shot up above Itala who lands on his feet and quickly keeps Colo in the air with the force...Itala concetraes for his standard initial move and starts spiining Colo in the air, he yells in surirpise as Itala force leaps after and double- punches his spinning neck, Colo's eyes widen as he falls head first to the ground and Itala lands to his feet. Itala stands re....aahh no...Itala uses he force and his strength to pic him up and force push him against the same tree, he bounces off and falls to the grass which turns red from his blood loss...Itala slashes a the tree and it collapses on Colo hideously...*

Colo Z

*Colo force pushes the tree away with all his powers then he grabs his saber and melt all his wond.
    THen Colo tries to raise up but can't manage it. Then Colo focuses on the force to hold him up and Colo manages to raise up.
    Colo shakes his head and looks at Itala. Then Colo charges his saber towards Itala but then jumps away form the charging.
    Then Colo uses the force to grab some vines and tie them around Itala. Itala gets tied into a tree while he is yelling in all anger.
    Then Colo walks over to him and starts hitting him and kicking him in Italas chest then after some hits and kicks Colo stops and walks away Colo can see that Itala is hurt but is having a evil smile.
    Colo walks away and stands in a defensive move*

Itala Marzullo

*Itala ook the hits and groaned in pain for this one was strong..Ita;a notices some thicks root sticking out and turns the table on Colo as they wrap around his legs and lift him up*

*spit*

*Itala force calls his saber and cuts the vines, he falls on his chest and groans some more as he gets up and grabs Colo's head..he then starts kicking it sharply and hardly, he kicks it again and again..he pushes it until his head touches the tree and starts stomping on his face...blood squirted out on Itala's face as he steps back a bit and jumps...he lets the back of his boots drop on his cranium...and springs off it to land on his feet, spits out some blood*

Colo Z

*Colo laying on the ground want to give upp but van't he must try to help his friends. Colo gets new power thinking about it and fore puches Itala in a tree and raises up then Colo takes up his saber and melts his wonds and screams in pain. Colo can't fight any good but still he can't fight and he will never give up.
    Colo can see that Itala has raised up and taken up his saber.
    Then run against each other and charges there sabers to each other sabers. Then Colo takes a uppercut hitting Italas nose. Colo can see that bllod and gore comes out of Italas nose. Colo then falls on the ground but raises up and stands back in a bad defensive move^*

Itala Marzullo

*Itala drops his saber on Colo's foot, he steps back to avoid it as Itala kicks his gut...Colo out of breath bends over sptting more blood as Itala wraps his arms around his waist, he then lifs him up and sits Colo on his shoulders..Itala spots a huge rock and smashes Colo against it, dropping him violently on his back...*

videl1999

*looks around for the god-mode cam*

ReaperFett

Isn't that a bit ironic coming from you Videl?

videl1999

*shocks Reaper* quiet you, for the millionth time Saiyajin attacks are not god-mode....
    OOC: gtg, but he is godmoding so I was pointing it out, besides annoying him is fun...ja ne, minna...*Videl teleports out forum*

ReaperFett

Right, that's it!

ja ne, minna

::Fett is teleported next to Videl. Fett punches her a few times::

ja ne, minna

::Fett goes back to the forum::

videl1999

*teleports back in front of Fett and kicks him in the groin* today is not a good day to annoy me...

Itala Marzullo

Didn't maim, didnt kill, didnt do anything he can get up from, god moding isn't present here. And why arent you in a good mood? Your pubic cooties bothering ya?

Colo Z

*Colo lays on the ground screaming in pain. Then Colo suddenly force pushes the stone 10 feets away from him then he raises up but falls down.
    Colo looks down on his foot and can see a hole in it. Colo gets some bactas up from his pocket and melts the bacta on his wond.
    Colo then raises up slowly and ses Itala laughing. Then colo runs towards towards Itala and takes a uppercut with the bluntside of his saber.
    Itala flyes backwards on the ground but raises up pretty wuick. Then Colo hits Itala chin from the right side making Itala fall down on the ground spitting out blood and teeths.

videl1999

now was that really necessary? Do you kiss your mother/cousin/sister/niece with that mouth? My mood is none of your business, jackass.....

Itala Marzullo

Oh, your mood is all about my business if my fights are yours.*Itala grunts and kneels in front of Colo...he wipes off the blood from his face and stretches a bit as he gets up and looks at him..Itala force moves a thick branch hanging above Colo and it smacks him hard on the top of his head, Colo falls and looks up clueless as to what hit him and by the time he turns his attention to Itala, his foot was connecting to his stomach...he gasps in pain as Itala jumps low and and twists his body to connect a powerful spin kick to Colo's jaw, he fells flat on his face and Itala force leaps up the tree..Itala truggles but manages to use the force to bend the tree low enough to put Colo on it...Itala holds the catapult like trap as he jumps off the tree, runs about 40 feet away...the tree still holds down with Colo on it as Itala grabs a big boulder and finaly lets go of the tree, colo is violenly sling shot as itala force leaps and smashes Colo's forehead with the boulder....Colo's vision turns red as he is thrown back agains the tree's trunk and slides down it..painting the boulder and the tree's trunk red, including Itala's face*

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast