Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A child screams ...

Sith Kat

Re: A child screams...

:: Kat kicks Venom into space, back to the MARVEL UNIVERSE where he belongs. Nuff said, True Believers. See you next month ::

Symbiote Venom

Kicks back into Marvel Universe? I have come here to fight the Sith. You are all my enemies because you kill innocent people. This is unnacptable. You better watch yourself witch.

OOC: There is another here called Lord Venom. So stop harping on me for being a marvel character. And stop talking like Stan Lee.

Sith Kat

OOC: Go cry to Spidey.

Tirsa Krylana

OOC: Ahem ... Lord Venom is his Sith name ... not a Marvel Character. Assuming not a good thing

Sith Kat

:: Kicks Venom back to the Marvel Universe again. Spies the Energizer Bunny and zaps him into a million bloody little pieces ::

Sith Kat

FUBAR

OOC - Now that this thread is totally frelled beyond recognition, I'm leaving. :

:: The Road Runner zips by and holds up a sign as Kat exits ::

THE END

Symbiote Venom

Re: FUBAR

OOC: I would like to call that GOD MODING you freak why don't you just go cry me a river

IC: *The Symbiote forms again and Venom comes back laughing madly*

HA HA you got to do better then that W

Edited for vulgar content. Do not use such language here as it is grounds for banning.

Kitty McQuade

You Know What?

I Quit.

Symbiote Venom

Re: You Know What?

sorry ogre i was not aware

Dalethria Mal Pannis

OOC: :: doesn't know what to say to that and will hold tongue and NOT go off on Venom : ::

EDIT~ Wasnt aware? WHat? you think swearing at someone in that kinda language would be acceptable???

What delusional world do you come from :

Sniper Tondry

(ooc) I find myself very glad I'm not on that list of people Kat just listed.

Dalethria Mal Pannis

OOC: no ... but you already have a worse fate that she has in store for you : : :evil:

Ash Longbaugh

OOC: WOULD YOU CUT THE 'oh, it's not Star Wars' WHINING OUT??? WHEN IS AN OGRE FROM STAR WARS?? OR LOUNGE LIZARD? EH?

I am getting sick of this. You pick on the new people like you are some perfect Star Wars character, who NEVER goes out of the Star Wars universe, and is pure to the cause. NOONE does! Who cares if the name is something you don't like? Who cares if they say a few un-Star Wars things. LIVE WITH IT!

Imp

Well, Fett. I would say this quote in his sig. "Worst Enemy of SpiderMan" pretty much sums up the fact that he has no intention of trying to fit into any type of Star Wars continuity. And seeing what he did when he fought himself/Carnage the other night, I would say that his abilities were a bit too far out there too. There are more than just a few around here that don't appreciate those who don't try to fit into the Star Wars Universe, as I am very sure LL could tell you all about. Keep your voice down please? It hurts my eyes.

Ash Longbaugh

that's wierd, I accidentley use this name, but people still know it was me

Nupraptor

Yeah, the whole "Ash" thing was a dead give-away.

Imp

Ash Longbaugh

Darth Turbogeek

Oh. So this is what the fuss was about.

I've jsut been informed what was said.... please note that under SWFans policy, such abuse - especially to someone like Sith Kat who did not deserve that at all - is grounds for banning.

Rama Sha

:: Kat rises painfully to her feet and force slams JC against the burning tree. She lunges forward, snapping her left wrist with a joint twist and slams her head back against the tree, opening the gash in her head wider. Kat finally berserks, focusing on everyone she despises most as she rams JC's head repeatedly against the burning tree.

Lord Venom, Darth Turbogeek, Itala Marzullo, Nom Anor YV, Darth Grendel ...

Red pain explodes inside JC's skull with each concussive impact. Blood flows freely as the gash in her head opens wider. Kat continues to focus on all the faces that have brought her misery as her grip on JC's throat tightens, closing off her windpipe.

... Nuriko Hessen Sha, Director Isard, Mara Jade, Darth Hera, Darth Eve, The Skywalkers ...

A high keening scream of rage rips itself from Kat's throat as she channels force lightning into her deathgrip, causing JC's body to spasm as Kat rams her head into the burning tree again with a sickening crunch ::

"DIE!!! DIE!!! ALL OF YOU DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

"Sorsha"

:: A Voice fill Kat's head ::

" Have you forgoten everything I tuaght you already?"

OOC: My attempt to get this thread back on track. :P

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast