Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: :: Looks through the Cargo hold of The Chimera....

Draven Sil

:: Draven sees her eyeing the blaster ::

Yeah I do.....

:: He walks in ::

OK.....This Wojo guy was part of the Royal guard right? Well Each member of the Royal house of Ord Mantell has transponder under they're skin................. inculding the Royal Guard. Now I think I can rig up a scanner to detect that frency. Then we found him.

I also got a plan for getting in, You turn me in.

Tirsa Krylana

Seeing Draven walk in a little uneasy brings a smile to her face, "Turning yourself in might be more trouble then its worth. Fine, you get in, but how are you going to get out? Use that teleport maneuver? I think that they will have ways of keeping you out of trouble.

Also, you think that you can make up a scanner? What if you can't? I was able to do some digging on my own and came up with some old contacts that might still be on Kessel."

She leans back in her chair, "You really need to think of all options. This isn't a solo mission that you're going on."

Draven Sil

Maybe you tell yourself that.

Ok...You get a hold of your contacts, and I'll try to build the scanner....that way if either doesn't work we got a back up.

Im gonna break us both out. See Becuase of my abiltys they will for sure take me to the mine, once I locate him. I break us out. I won't know how till I get in there.

I really need this money.......this 400,000 will give me enough. I gotta get this guy out.

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa slides her chair out and stands up so that she can stretch her legs, "Once we leave Hyperspace, I shall try and contact them."

She tilts her head in curiosity over at Draven, "So ... why do you need this money so badly?"

Draven Sil

:: Draven tilts his head away. ::

You wouldn't understand.

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa leans on the side of the table and folds her arms, "I've been all over this crazy galaxy. I've also done and seen some of those crazy things and got into the worse kinds of trouble. You'd be surprise about what I could understand."

Draven Sil

No.......I really don't think you would understand this. Not with you being with Kat and all.

I need the money to get my Son off Lucian Prime.

Tirsa Krylana

"Ah...well, at least this makes more sense now. Plus, I now know that you will complete the mission."

She runs a hand through her hair, not sure if she should ask this next question, but does so anyway, "So ... what happened that you need to get him off your homeworld?"

Draven Sil

:: Draven walks over and sits on the bed.::

See........Lucian Prime is like one big prison. No one is allowedon or off of it. The only way to get off world is to join the Lucian Assians guild. See they train you and then send you all over to do their dirty work. Keep Lucian Prime Seperate and free of Senate control........or at least thats what they tell you. So I joine up... and then I meet this girl. She was training to be an assian too. One thing lead to another and then *Poof* we were married. I was really happpy you know. then you told.....she was preagant. So I went and asked if we could leave the guild, that was no place to raise a family. But what I didn't understand was that no one leaves the guild. So I decided that we had to get off world. So next time they sent me out, I jumped Ship. I then tried to arrange to have my wife and my son summgled off............but it was to late. they had killed my wife for my act of treason. But my son still lives.....I have to get him off that hell hole of a planet. I have too.

Tirsa Krylana

What came out of Draven's mouth was the last thing that she expected, the whole truth. She looked at him and at least she did understand him better and actually could relate to how his homeworld was just as oppressive as Nebari Prime was.

She walks over to the bed and sits down next to him, smiling over at him, "Well, I guess that means we have to take care of this matter quickly so you and I ..."

Pauses and frowns, "Well, you can go home, I really don't have one."

Draven Sil

What....The Spellbinder? Thats been my home for the last 3 years. I can't go back to Lucian Prime. They would kill me for sure.

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa laughs and then catches herself, "Sorry, but I find this whole thing very ironic since I'm in the same situation pretty much. If I ever get near Nebari Prime, I'm dead too."

She shrugs and sighs, "Let's just say I don't fit with the program either."

Endo Freedoo

:: As he looks away from the security monitor, Endo notices the Stars through the transparisteel window, beginning to slow in their streaking by. He hears a sound from the Nav console, indicating that the craft is exiting hyperspace. Endo chews on the end of his cigar as he begins to intiate the cloaking device. The Chimera drops out of hypersapce and cloaks immeditaely, Endo opens a comm channel to the living quarters and speaks into the unit in his native tongue of Rodian. ::

We have arrived at the edge of the system and are making a cloaked appraoch. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Draven Sil

:: Looks over at Tirsa and sees that she has lossened up a bit. He lughs slightly.::

If I would have know all it took was a sad story for you to talk to me, I would have told you that a while back.

:: Draven hears the annoucment over the comm, but doesn't understand it. ::

What did he say?

Tirsa Krylana

"No, it was you stopping the constant flirting that helped me to talk to you."

Turns her head, looking up as Endo announces that "The Chimera" is out of Hyperspace, and then turns back to Draven, "He said that we're out of hyperspace and nearing the planet, waiting for further instructions."

Starts to get up to head over to her comm link.

Draven Sil

I wasn't constanly flirting.......just I havn't meet to many women like you. You usually don't in the bounty hunter circles that I hung out in.

You got a tranmitter I can try to alter?

Tirsa Krylana

Flips a switch to the comm and then turns back to Draven, "Trust me, there aren't to many women like me. As for the transmitter, I'll have to talk to Endo. I don't know much about the techy stuff."

She sends a reply over to the controls where her Rodian friend is waiting for a response, "Hey, furry here needs to know where the transmitter is so that way we can fly in undetected."

Endo Freedoo

:: Endo responds to the message ::

We are cloaked, we will not be detected. If he needs access to a transmitter for some other purpose, we have one here in the c0ckpit, among the targeting controls

Draven Sil

I believe you.

What did he say?

Tirsa Krylana

"Endo says that we are cloaked and heading in. If you really want to play with a transmitter, we would have to go to the c0ckpit. Otherwise, we wait till we get to the planet and then go from there."

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast