Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: :: Draven gets shoved into a cell ::

Wojo Te Lin

How.........How do you know my name?

Endo Freedoo

:: He puts away his micro binoculars and levels one of his blasters with an affixed grenade attachment in front of himself. He makes a few adjustments to the sights, with one eye focused on it and prepares himself to provide some commotion down at the exit, to help with Draven’s exodus, when the time comes. ::

Tirsa Krylana

She positions her blaster rifle towards the exit and waits for the signal by Draven.

Draven Sil

It's a long story.....

Im here to get you out......Rama sent me.

Wojo Te Lin

Master Rama..............

:: Wojo is almost in a state of shock. ::

.........He is still alive.

:: Suddenly Wojo turns from shocked to enraged. ::

WERE IS HE!!!!!! TAKE ME TO HIM NOW!!!!

Tirsa Krylana

She bites her lower lip in total impatience, "This is frelling ridiculous." Tirsa sets her rifle down and looks to Endo, "I say we go in there and not be his lackies."

Draven Sil

Ok Ok..........Settle down big guy.

First we have to get outta here.....then I'll take you to Rama....but you have to do just as I say......

:: Draven Pulls out his Comm. ::

Hey Whitey you still there? Or have you lost your patience already?

Endo Freedoo

:: Hears Tirsa's comm unit go off and looks over at her, waiting for the signal from Draven, thikning to himself. ::

'About damn time, now maybe we can get off this rock soon.'

Tirsa Krylana

Turns on her comm, "No, I'm the picture of calm and perfection, waiting for you to contact me. Of course I'm still frelling here waiting for you! You got him yet and what's going on Fuzzy?"

Draven Sil

Well arn't you being pushy! Oh wait.....thats how you have been this whole trip.

Yeah I got him........

Now that I know the lay out of this place thanks to the Main Computer....I got an idea how to get outta here. I want you and that Rodian to cover the main mining car exit....the one that goes to the ship loader. Thats how I plan on getting out.

Tirsa Krylana

<"And I love you too ... Fuzzy.">

Tirsa flips the comm off and looks to Endo, "Looks like we are covering him by the main mining car exit."

She turns the comm back on, <"Since you are the wise one of the place, care to tell us where the main mining exit is?">

Draven Sil

Oh you love me..........thats so sweet.

The Main Car exit it on the north wall....look for magnatic Rail tracks...they well lead to the loading depot. I plan to get off before then.

Endo Freedoo

:: Endo hears the message and points to the left of their position, having been able to understand some of the language that Draven used on the comm.. Tirsa looks left, sees the tracks exiting the facility, as Endo slides backwards, staying low, and starts moving to a better position to cover that exit. ::

Tirsa Krylana

<"Be looking for you soon then. Tirsa out.">

She follows Endo's lead and sticks close to the groud, crawling towards a better place to take cover and wait for Draven.

Endo Freedoo

:: Endo hears yelling from the right, back towards the main entrance of the facility. He turns from his watching over the mine entrance they had been asked to cover and sees that the guards there have spotted them and are beginning to move on his and Tirsa’s position, their weapons drawn and preparing to fire. He looks over at Tirsa quickly and grabs the back of her shirt as he gets to his feet and prepares to leap forward for the cover of a couple of trees. ::

We have to move, now!

:: As he starts to move forward, several blaster bolts, strike the ground next to them and he turns one of his blasters in the direction of the charging guards and lets one of the grenade attachments loose on their position. A loud resounding explosion follows and the air fills with dirt smoke and fire. Edno and Tirsa manage to get behind the tree and can still see the mining exit, as well as have some cover fromn the guards who may still be approaching. ::

Looks like Draven has his distraction. Sure hope he uses it and gets a move on.

Draven Sil

:: Draven hears the explsoin of he geranade. ::

Oh damnit......What happened now.......

I bet it was that trigger happy Rodian.

Wojo......Head down that tunnel....

:: Draven points ::

Don't stop for anyone. When you reach a magna rail track stop and wait for me.

:: Wojo stares at him blanky ::

Come on! Move it tons of fun!!!!!!

:: Wojo turns and heads down the tunnel ::

Ok.........here goes nothing.

:: Draven flips the safty off a remote detantor. Then deprsses the the button. The lights on two bomb pack in the main Ammo dump turn for green to red. A large explosion rock the south side of the complex. The roof is torn off as the great fireball leaps from the building. the explosion send a mighty blast through all the tunnels. Draven flies backwards hitting the mine wall hard. He coughs then tries to stand ::

Mental note.......get further away next time.

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa stays under cover hehind a tree. She slowly crains her neck to get a glimpse of what might be heading their way. Her eyes open wide and she returns to her original position. She whispers to Endo, "Well ... looks like we got five, maybe seven guards coming our way."

The ground shakes violently and Tirsa has to grab onto the trunk of the tree with her free hand to keep steady. "What the fr ..."

"YOU! OVER THERE!"

Tirsa and Endo see two guards that snuck up on them, coming from the opposite side. Tirsa ducks as two blaster bolts fly over her head and blast the tree near Endo away. Rolling for cover, she gets up on one knee and returns fire. The blast his the guard in the leg and she rolls again as his partner fires. Dirt and leaves kick up and get smoked away as the blast misses.

Endo Freedoo

:: Endo falls backwards as the explosion in the mine rocks the ground beneath their feet. He hears Tirsa’s information regarding the guards, just as he hears and sees the fire from the others hit the tree and cause Tirsa to roll away. Still on his back, he points his blaster in the direction he fired earlier, and lets loose the second grenade attachment in that direction. He rolls and turns the other way, just in time to see one guard go down, after being hit in the leg.

The explosion of his grenade and the flash from behind him rumbles through the valley, accompanied by the pained screams of at least a few of the guards. Endo sees the second guard approaching shield his eyes from the flash of the explosion and promptly hits him dead in the chest with a blaster bolt, sending him flying backwards.

Endo rolls on his back, sits up, reaches to his belt and affixes another grenade attachment to his blaster. He turns to look over at the mine exit, seeing nothing yet, though all the guards have been effectively removed from that scene, for the time being. ::

Wojo Te Lin

:: Wojo Picks himself back up on his legs after the explosin and begin to run down the toward the Mine Car Depot. As he reachs the depot a Gurad steps out in front of him. ::

" hold it right there."

:: Wojo Slides as he slows down. The Gurad pulls his Comm up to his lips ::

" I cuaght a escaper........send in renforcement."

Master Rama needs me.......your not gonna stop me.

" yeah Yeah.....keep your mouth shut."

:: A Surge of anger comes over Wojo. He charges in lowering his head and crushes the guard between the mineing car. His spine can be heard cracking as his body falls limp. ::

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa pokes her head around the tree to see the broken bodies of the guards that Endo took care of. "Nice. There's more coming."

Endo looks where the exit to the cave is once more and the guards start coming through again. Not to mention that reinforcements are coming from the front.

"Well, good thing they don't recognize me."

Tirsa gets up and jumps over next to Endo, dodging blaster fire quickly. She starts laying down more cover fire, taking down as many of the guards that she can, shooting up the ground in front of them causing small dust devils.

She quickly ducks down as a stray shot from somewhere blasts into the tree and bushes where her head was. "Geesh ... where the frell is Draven?"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast