Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Payback is a B****

Sith Summoner

Re: A small ...

**The last ships of 4th fleet droped out of hyperspace around Dagobah. Sums had given the command for all of 4th fleet except Dark Omen to jump in and deploy their fighters. Their mission, to destroy the mines that were surrounding the area. The sky was filled with red and yellow laser bolts and flashes of exploding mines and vessels. This mission would cost TSE some ships for sure, even with the advanced fighters and cruisers that were doing the majority of the work.**

Victor Martin

Moving through the swamps the covert agents stop in their tracks suddenly. They hear a loud clanging noise moving steadily through the swamp. It grows louder and louder, seemingly approaching them. The agents look at each other already knowing what is approaching them. Their minds begin thinking at a rapid pace, Dominguez giving commands, using various hand signals. Martin nods in agreement and quickly moves steathly through the swamp circling back. Dominguez runs out of the swamp into clear view, coming face to face with Fewd's mech. Martin starts to come out behind the mech with high explosives already in his hand. But it was to late, the mech must have seen him coming on scaners or something. The Mech swung around and aimed his weapons at Victor. Swearing under his breath Victor turned and started sprininting away from the Mech weaving back and forth hoping to stay out of a weapons lock. He could hear the Mech thumping the ground behind him. Victor quickly ran out of dry land, but that was okay. He doubted that that tin can behind him could swim. Diving into the water he started to swim away just as Fewd reached the edge of the water and let a couple of shots off at him before he disapeared.

Sniper Tondry

' They are gonna owe me a big one for assisting in this op,' Pierce Tondry thought as he took a cautious look outside the frieghter Layla to make sure no one was around. He listened to the sounds outside, then headed out. A few yards from the freighter, he pulled a device out of his pocket and remote-locked the freighter with it.

He was not yet done with the ship, or its owner. Not done with by a long shot.

Mentally cursing whoever it was that had stolen his rifle, Pierce hefted the flechette pistol in his left hand and got a grip on the large black case he carried in his right. There was no pool stick in the case this time; the contents were nothing less than the parts to a grenade launcher, as well as several rounds of microgrenades.

And he would see how well the Jedi inside the temple Avalon could redirect them.

Following the directions he'd gotten from Ogre Mal Pannis, Pierce made his way by stealing a speeder bike from the Bar and Grill and tearing off through the swamps of Dagobah, just waiting for one of the wretched little swamp denizens to try and attack him in his swamp gear so he could vent some of his fury at not having his rifle when he needed it.

Dyne Darkforce

<Dyne was on the Wraith Class Cruiser "Eri" along with Renegade. Both were assigned to help assist Sith Summoner in the testing of the newly built Tie Razor's. As he was in the hangar of the Crusier, he looked out awaiting the fight that was soon about to break out. Dyne looked at himself for a few minutes with his fist locked. He knew that they were looking up to him. The 2 launchers on his Razor were loaded with a total of 16 advanced concussion missles. He turned to Renegade who was beside him>

Dyne: You ready for this Ren?

Renegade: As usual, dont worry it will be all good and you got me by your side. Lets raise some hell shall we?

Dyne: <Nods> yeah, these Razor's need some testing, Summoner wanted me and you to take a run with them. This should be a good oppurtunity.

Renegade: I agree this should be a good time to earn the Empire glory, we will give it our best.

<With that they both went to their fighters, he got near it and ran his hand across the hull.>

"Hmm, me and you gonna be close friends."

<Dyne stepped into the open cockpit and watched as it closed over him. He looked around and all the power was switched on, the engines were engaged. Dyne waited for clearance and as he was given the go ahead from control, he proceeded to leave the hangar. Being deployed from the Eri, Dyne was focusing himself and concentrating on the events coming forth. He went out of the hangar and set the throttle and shields, looking as he got to a good distance from the Eri. Getting a feel for the fighter, he checked all systems and armed his cannons and launchers. Making sure the shields were on full power in the front, he looked out and around the ship also keeping a close eye on the targeting system. Dyne stayed close by the Eri, awaiting his wingman Renegade.>

EDIT - Typos and left out a few words.

Darth Renegade

Renegade climbed the ladder and sat in the cockpit. He noded at the tech outside the ship, thanking him silently for prepping the ship for launch. With a quick flick of a switch, the cockpit began to lower with a soft hum. Renegade sat in the ship, looking over the console, familiarizing himself with the controls. Feeling confident in everything he turned on the radio, opening it up to the frequency of the hangar bay controller.

This is Renegade in Tie Razor, Alpha 2 requesting clearance for take off

He smiles as he awaits the confirmation. The radio comes to life once more, the officer sounding confident, as all loyal TSE members are.

Roger that Renegade, you are go for launch. Have fun

Renegade smiles to himself, as he throttles up and begins the take off procedure. The techs all move out of the way, as he picks up speed and blasts out of the hangar bay into the cold depths of space. He smiles to himself as he clears the area around the Eri. He performs a couple of easy rolls and hard banks getting a feel for the controls, and the ability of the ship.

Not too bad. They boys in the shipyards have done some bang up work

He performs a couple of more complex manoevers as he flies by the bridge, showing a little bit of fighter pilot arrogance. He smiles to himself. He opens the comm again contacting Dyne this time.

Alpha 1, this is Alpha 2, you read? Dyne you there?

A familiar voice crackles over the comm unit, coming through with a sarcastic tone of voice

About time you showed up. I thought I'd have to do this all on my own AGAIN

Dyne laughs at his own joke. Renegade just sighes and smiles, knowing it's all in good fun. Suddenly another ship shoots out of the belly of the Eri. Renegade turns in his seat, trying to get a visual on the ship when the radio hums to life again and Anubis begins to speak

This is Alpha 3 calling Alpha 1. I've been assigned to go with you guys, to cover your a@@es.

Dyne responds quickly and calmly, as a leader should.

[i]Alright Aubis, rendezvous with us at these coordinates

Anubis Lockheart

Anubis speeds up to the maximum speed. Testing out the manouverability of the new tie Razors. He puts his hands on his head and starts to steer with his knee's.

"Hmm, not too bad indeed. Summs you've done it again."

The radio crackles as it comes into frequency.

"Alpha 3, this is Alpha 1.. get your ass up here we haven't got all day."

Anubis speaks.

"Roger that Dyne just having some fun along the way."

Taking the controls with his hands again he takes up position as the left flank, with Ren the right flank and Dyne the lead.

He speaks into the radio.

"I'm here fella's. I've already been breifed on the situation, so let's do this"

EDIT - Error in post

Michelle Page

:: A thin and quiet figure sat at the back of the freighter. She never made eye contact with anyone else on the ship as her time was occupied by studying data in a small notebook computer. Her fingers flew on the keys in a blur as she effortlessly entered complex computations and code. Her task was simple enough. One operating system was just like the next, she mused. She took one final look at the image of her contact displayed on the computer screen, and then quickly embedded that face into her memory.

As the ship touched down, Michelle closed the notebook computer and slipped it into her satchel, along with other crucial tools of the trade. The location of her rendezvous with her contact had been identified and entered into her wrist locator. All things were in place.

She nodded to her comrades and exited the craft down the ramp and stealthily made her way to the Power Generator Facility. Upon initial approach of the facility, she noted that there were no guards in sight. Raising an eyebrow, she confidently strode toward the entrance and took out a small device. It was a modified scomp link access connection which she had revamped and fine tuned for her own personal use. Michelle plugged it into the port located under the keycard swipe.

After a quick and undetected network connection, she did a diagnostics on the security system. The cryptography was to be admired, but it was truly amateurish in design. In no time she was able to disable every hazardous feature on the entrance door. It slid open with a *hiss* and she stepped in, only to come face to face with her contact. Michelle gave a grin and nodded as she saw the dead attendants scattered around the room and their blood splattered all over Dark Jedi Leia Solo's clothing. She knew it was time to get down to business and was ready to wreak some havoc along every circuit, transistor and motherboard she could find ::

Darth Phantom

:: Phantom and TSEs Third Fleet exit hyperspace near Dagobah, and start to move into position, Phantom opens a somm to Summs ::

" Summs I have exited hyperspace and are moving into position. Phantom out "

Dyne Darkforce

<Dyne looked out of his cockpit to see Ren and Anubis at his side. Then he spoke over the comm on the crackled frequency.>

Dyne: "Ok guys we been briefed and we have to help assist in the sweeping of the mines out there. There are many so keep you shields up and watch out."

Anubis: "Yeah Yeah Dyne, I know the drill, got my targeting system online and shields ready to go."

Renegade: "Im ready to go as well Dyne, lets show them what we got eh?"

Dyne: "Heh, ok guys when you have them targeted, engage and destroy. We have to help the fleets out and give them a open lane to do their job."

<As they approached the area from the side, Dyne kept a close eye on the targeting computer. All three kept a tightened formation like veteran fighers. The holo training they had finally coming into play. He didnt see no activity until suddenly the mines picked up on the system. Dyne quickly locked onto the nearest mine and engaged with Anubis and Ren following. He swiftly let loose a array of blasts from the cannons, blasting a mine as he barrel rolled out of the firing range of the mines. As he saw the place light up from explosions, he noticed Ren and Anubis engage their targets as well from his cockpit picking targets off themselves. The area can be seen luminated from explosions by the approaching Sith fleets as the Razor Squadron began to wreak havoc on the minefield. Circling around, Dyne picked off a few more mines with his rapid firing. He noded at the quick responsiveness of the TIE Razor.>

"This is a very good design, getting a feel for it quick, this is what im talking about. I have to get me one of these!!!!!"

<Dyne quickly switched his shields to give him cover in the front and back. He kept a close eye out on his comrades as they engaged their own targets while picking off mines as well. He glanced down and made sure the missles were ready to go as he continued to work of the mine field with the laser cannons. As he flew with the Tie Razor, Dyne noticed the missle laced mines in the interior of the minefield.>

"Hmm, looks like we got some missle company, better take those out quick with these laser mines."

<He quickly locked on with his targeting computer and engaged the missle mines cautiously from a distance, having his shields at full power and recharge rate at full power as well. Dyne reverted some of his throttle power into the shields to help them hold up longer.>

EDIT - Forgot something...Damn!

Dark Jedi Leia Solo

*Disengaging her Saber as Michelle entered she exchanged smiles with her and directed her towards the console she would need to hook her equipment into, so that the shield could be neutralized as well as any other systems that could be accessed from it. DJLS shoved the dead body of the technician still drooped over the seat, out of it and to the floor a thud.*

“Here you go Michelle. I’m sure this wont be much problem for one with your skills.”

*As Michelle sets up, DJLS moves over to the doorway, having a small amount of technical skill of her own she manipulates the door’s locking mechanism so that only her genetic pattern will allow access in or out. Having taken her a few minutes she turns around to check on Michelle’s progress. Its obvious by the quieting sounds of the generators within the small facility that they are in, the shield generator has been taken offline.*

Darth Renegade

Renegade can't help but help but laugh at the exuberance displayed by Dyne. He flies on to the mine field, and sets his shield recharge power to full, slowing his engines down slightly. He then sets his lasers for dual fire.

Now we really get to test these puppies out

He flies away from the mine field at full speed. He turns the ship about and begins lining up his lasers at the mines. He is just about to engage the first mine, when Dyne's voice is heard across the net

This is Alpha leader. Boys, we got mines armed with missles. Those ones are the priorities. I repeat, take them out first, then engage the others

Renegade smiles, the fighter pilot arrogance beginning to show once more.

Alright, at least now I have a challenge of sorts

He sifts through targets on his radar until finding a missle mine. He sets for full speed and heads for the mine. He risks a quick glance out the side panel, and watches his comrades flying with ease, using the force to guide their actions through the field, picking off targets with dead precision. He turns back to his target and begins to fire the cannons, making sure to stay out of targetting range of the mine. It explodes under the fire.

One down, and lots to go

He sifts through on his radar, finding his next target. This continues on for a few minutes, as Alpha team elminates the targets one by one. The mine field slowly becomes more of a debris field with each passing second. Renegade smile proudly at the team's accomplishment. He moves to his radar again, looking for another missle mine, but finds none.

Perfect!

He reaches over to the comm unit and opens the frequency.

Master, this is Renegade in Alpha 2. All the missle mines have been eliminated as have ion mines. The remaining laser mines are being cleaned up now, but the threat to our capital ships has passed. You may enter the system without danger. Renegade out

He then laughs to himself, as he flies to the next mine. In a matter of seconds his face lights up, as the mine explodes

[i]Just like the old holo sims

Sith Summoner

**Sums sat on the bridge of The Nuriko. He was getting impatient and it was easy to see by anyone that entered the bridge. He was shifting around in his seat and fidgeting. He couldn't help it. He hadn't received word from any of the ships in fourth fleet yet. They should have been getting near to completing their mission. The number of mines was unknown but it shouldn't have been to much of a problem for his ships. Finally he heard it, the familiar beeping signaling an incoming message. Standing from his chair he walked over behind the comm. station and read the message himself. It was from the Renegade, relayed by the Eri. It was done. They had a clear path to Dagobah. It was time.**

Comm. signal the fleet, we're jumping for Dagobah.

**With that The Nuriko and Dark Omen lead second fleet into hyperspace for the relatively short jump to the Dagobah system.

As the stars returned to normal Sums stood up and peered out of the plexi-glass window. The sky was filled with fighters and heavy cruisers. Parts from destroyed mines, fighters and damaged cruisers could be plainly seen.**

Tac, begin charging the super laser and order Dark Omen to do the same.

"Aye sir"

**It was time Sums thought, the Jedi had destroyed the old TSE base. Now it was time to return the favor.**

Michelle Page

:: Michelle smiles as she plugs the scomp link into the port of the mainframe. Her custom software detected the security encryptions and was able to override them almost instantaneously due to the outdated programs the Jedi were using. She then released a series of viruses onto the network and watched as it spread like wildfire. System failure lights illuminated the room and cast an ethereal glow across the Lieutenant's face as she basked in the glow of her own technological terror.

Now for some fun. :evil: Michelle then set an ignition timer on the turbolasers with a trajectory set to impact the Power Generator Facility. Overkill is indeed a waste but it is poetic. She leaned down and pryed off the casing to the computer and examined the motherboard. Thermal detonators fit perfectly next to the power supply. She glanced over at DJLS who saw Michelle start to pull the explosives out of her satchel. The two grinned widely and then planted the explosives quickly all around the facility.

As they exited the building, a symphony of destruction played out, it's echo signifying the beginning of true evil in this land. DJLS and Michelle set out on a path to rendezvous with their comrades ::

Rama Sha

:: Rama sits out in the main command level of TSE HQ. ::

Well lets see what we got here.

:: Rama looks over his screen ::

Hmmmmmmm........Rebulic not doing so good, but just in case.

:: Rama activaties the planetary ground defenses. ::

OOC: Oh don't try to blow up the whole hq viva superlaser. It's burried under a city full of innocent ppl. :evil:

Grand Adm Thrawn

Re: Payback is a Bunny wabit

Thrawn had hoped not to take Shadow Fleets <a href=http://community.webtv.net/GrandAdm-Thrawn/EHSD>flag ship</a> away from Coruscant but the current actions against Dagobah left him no other choice..

A Task Force mobilizes for Dagobah

Firebird1

Re: Payback is a Bunny wabit with spiked heels

*On board his Skpiray Blastboat "The Destronger" Firebird1 awaits the lowering of the shield surrounding the planet of Degobah so he might join the frey. While he waits he gives his droid K9 orders.*
    Firebird1: As soon as I am away take off and wait for futher orders.
    K9: Understood sir.

Darth Phantom

:: Phantom sits in the command chair awaiting his orders, finally Summs contacts him and Phantom orders the third fleet within bombardment range of Dagobah.He smiles to himself and thinks of all the fun hes going to have. Phantom orders that all lasers be charged including the superlaser.He orders the third fleet to start orbital bombardment, The third fleet starts to target ground lasers and cannon emplacements with its lasers. Phantom opens a comm to summs, Master Ogre and Rama ::

I have started Orbital Bombardment

JediJabroni

OOC: I know I'm not a mod and have no authority over this, but I wanted to point out something. At my MOST conservative, I MIGHT be able to justify a capital ship from Coruscant making it all the way out to Dagobah in 12 hours. Okay let's be wacky and say 8. IOW, backup from that far away will arrive way after this is over.

Sith Summoner

**Sums sat in his control chair. He was having a hard time hiding the smile that wanted to creep onto his lips. While he had been waiting for the all clear message, Ogre had sent over the information on why the mission had been pushed up. One of TSE's most reliable intelligence source had reported the NR fleets moving away from Dagobah. That left Dagobah unprotected and ripe for the taking.

Sums had ordered all the ships of 2nd, 3rd and 4th fleets capable of planetary bombardment into position and to commence the operation. The basics of the operation were to bombard the planet and soften it up for a mass troop landing. Within three hours the majority of the planet would be theirs.

As the planetary bombardment started, a large number of tugs started leaving the 3 SoSD's in orbit. Their mission to distribute as many of the 200 space mines that each of the SoSD's were carrying before the enemy fleets returned.**

Time Index:

V-Hour minus 3.

OOC: the time index will be used to show the exact amount of time remaining before TSE troops will begin dropping on Dagobah. This will curve arguments about time. TSE members if you have questions you know who to talk to.

Dyne Darkforce

<As Ren and Anubis cleared out the missle laced mines, Dyne followed up and cleared out the remaining laser mines. He went through the mines and demolished them and he got into the explosions and came out barreling in a 360. They ran through the minefield with quick precision and skill. He set his blasters to dual fire to help clear the mines faster. Ren and Anubis went through the field taking down mines quick as the space lit up every so often from explosions. Dyne looked at his targeting computer to see no more threats in his area. Alpha Squadron left behind large amounts of space debris. Dyne looked to see the Empire's large fleets approach and begin plantary bombardment while they cleared the other mines out. He got onto the comm to Ren and Anubis>

Dyne: "Ok guys, make a tight formation, one on the right and one on the left. Make sure you guys got your shields up, I dont wanna loose a wingman. Anyways Sums might kill me if I damaged the ships.

<All three laughed together over the comm, while coming up to his right and left in formation.>

Renegade: "Dyne have you got any new orders yet?"

Dyne: "Not yet Ren, I think Sums just came in from hyperspace on "The Nuriko", I should here from him soon"

Anubis: "Damn, I think we cleared a few hundred mines, not to mention what the fleets did."

Dyne: "Yeah intelligence reported nearly 200 to 300 mines."

<As they talked a crackle can be heard on the frequency and Sums came on>

Summoner: "Alpha Squadron, Alpha 1 come in"

Dyne: "Im here Commander Summoner, what are the new orders?"

Summoner: "As you can see we have begun the planetary attack on Degobah. I want you to go with Alpha 2 and 3 down to the planet's surface and begin a ground offensive. This should test out the Razor's planet attack performance. Oh yeah and one more thing, they have their defenses up and can pack a heavy punch, watch your backs out there. Summoner out"

Dyne: "Understood sir, we shall begin the attack now. Ok guys you heard the Commander...lets do it"

<The three made their formation and began the descent into Degobah's atmosphere. Dyne, Ren, and Anubis descended onto the planet, a distance away from the main defenses.>

Dyne: "Ok, take out everything, we are gonna make them suffer. Lets split up and work our way into defenses, this way all 3 of us aint caught up in one place. Have everything online, lock and load. Lets rumble men and show them what Alpha Squadrons all about."

Renegade: "Heh, being confident all of a sudden, seems like you got the hang of it Dyne....Lets dance"

Anubis: "Aww yeah, Im ready for this, lets wreak some havoc. Everything is ready to go for me.

Dyne: "Alright, engage when you have a locked target, let nothing go."

Anubis: "Good"

Renegade: "Got it"

<The three split up and headed into the plantary defenses, ready to wreak havoc. He kept some of his throttle into his shields and set it to full recharge. His blaster and ion cannons were armed and ready to go. Dyne maintained a close eye on his targeting computer while he armed the missle launchers.>

"Let see what we can do here."

EDIT - Typos

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast