Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Payback is a B****

Ogre Mal Pannis

He stood over the holo-display in his quarters on the ESD Bromine, watching as each of the arriving craft entered a hangar of the SoSD Nuriko, the coming together was almost complete, and he listened to the report from the communications officer. He grinned as he heard the news that they would all be heading for TSE HQ, knowing that the time would soon arrive, the time of rebirth, of unrelenting power and strength.

He turned away from the holo-display and opened a channel to the bridge. “Set course for HQ, initiate jump as soon as the coordinates are set.” Sitting down in front of a computer, he read the reports of the captured Jedi and what had been done with him. “I will deal with you soon infidel, for now my scientists will very much enjoy studying you and your unique attributes.”

Pressing a few keys on the computer, he relayed the order to have the doctors sent to Bakura. He spun in his chair and gazed out the transparisteel widow of his quarters and at the very moment he did the stars became streaks of light, as the Bromine entered hyperspace, bound for its destination.

Marc Tarkin

It was obvious to him that something he had said, caused a bad reaction or at least some bad recollections for his sister. He could see it in her eyes, rage and anger that ran deep, its source a mystery to him. Being led out of the hanger with her he responds to her words. “I’m not surprised there is a lot I don’t know. Seven years is a long time.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis

She stayed quiet, listening to Marc but did not wish to discuss their past here. Not in the hangar bay. It was best to head to Rama's in a relaxed setting where they could catch up. There was so much to explain. An emotion creeped into her mind as she led Marc out of the HQ and towards the bar.

Fear.

An emotion that was foreign to her since coming to terms with Leia and her true place in the Force. Would her brother accept her? She wasn't the Navaria he remembered ... hell, he never knew that "Dalethria" existed for a long time and took it as her Sith name. The other problem was if Marc would be able to handle her new family.

Sighing and resting her head on his arm, Dalethria hoped that her only family of the past would be able to handle the family of the present. All would be answered soon as Marc opened the door to Rama's and they stepped in.

Jedah Lynch

Staring at a painting of those in the Sith Empire Lynch listens to the converastion between his Emperor and that of Rama. A remark hangs on the tip of his tongue that he keeps in check....for three seconds.

"Venom? His voice says in almost a hush tone.

"Perhaps he dances with the angels and that of his Gods, perhaps he rots in the deepest layers of Hel with all the other damned."

Lynch pauses for a moment looking at the portrait again. I remember them...

Rama Sha

:: Rama shifts his eyes to Lynch. ::

And Jedah. You have regained your wings havn't you.

:: Rama notices him talking about the potrait. ::

Who do you remeber?

Sith Summoner

**Sums watched as the blurs in front of him turned back into stars, as The Nuriko exited hyperspace and started moving towards the TSE home planet of Munto Codru. A couple minutes later Bromine also exited hyperspace and headed for the planet. As the SoSD fell into an orbit above the TSE headquarters Sums gave the bridge to his Executive Officer and headed for the conference room. Stepping in he bowed and waited for the three Sith to acknowledge him.**

M'Lords we have arrived. If you would like to follow me I have a shuttle prepped for immediate launch.

**Sums led Havok, Lynch, Rama and Havok's royal guards towards the hanger bay. When the arrived at the waiting shuttle Sums bowed once more as they boarded the shuttle. As it prepared to leave Sums walked over to a shuttle of his own and prepared it for launch. As his shuttle exited the bay he could see the shuttle from The Nuriko was joined by another that would more than likely be Master Ogre from Bromine. As he piloted his shuttle towards the shipyard Sums couldn't get the idea that something big was going to be happening out of his mind.**

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678