Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dawn -in the future 17 years-. (open RPG)

Darth Turbogeek

OOC : What planet are we on?

Nupraptor

OOC - Tatooine

Chaos Alexander

::Chaos looks at the man in the bar.::

I am. It was one of the final tricks my father tought me.

OOC: Tattoine

Liam Jinn

OOC: and i own Mos Eisley

Nupraptor

::I nod::

"My name, or rather, the name that I go by, is Nupraptor. I knew your father ever since I first became a padawan. He taught me much. I can sense his strength in you. But I must ask... why did you call for me: for all the remaining Jedi? I have not left my home in ages."

ReaperFett

::Fett walks down the stairs, and into the bar, behind the counter. He pulls out a bottle of whiskey, and takes a seat on the other side of the table. After pouring and dowing a shot. He looks up at all that he has after all these years. He then notices a familiar face.
    "Chaos?"::

Chaos Alexander

I called for one reason. it is time we strike back. We are loseing doing nothing. We much join together. United we stand divided we fall.

Nupraptor

::I shake my head::

"Years ago, I may have believed that. But the balance that resides in all things has been disrupted. We are strong, but we muat bide our time."

Fewdman

:: The White Rhino Tea touches down with grace unmatched in docking bay 36. Fewd exits, sword across his back, DE in its shoulder holster, and LS hidden in his light coat. He heads for Fett's bar, eager to get his drink and news. ::

Chaos Alexander

Belive what you will. Those are the words of a coward. Someone that has givin' up. I will wait for the others. I would rather die fighting than die with my tail between my legs....

::Nupraptor laughed to himself. He may have looked like Verse, but this younge warrior didnt act like him. Verse would have agreed with Nupraptor. It time Chaos my learn.::

Fire Hazzard

OOC: VERY VERY VERY good idea Verse. I'm not going to join in because I'm not to good with storylines. So if anyone wants to know, Fire was killed.

ReaperFett

::Fett sits next to the pair, and passes them a drink
    "Join together? How? We a but a few men left, with little chance. If it hadnt been for me..."
    Choas cuts Fett off
    "Fett, I know you blame yourself for leaving the Jedi Temple when there were still people down there, but you couldnt have done anything. If you hadn't left, you would have died, as would have everyone on your ship. You were one of the last to leave, and saved many with what you did. You could not have done more."
    Fett looks at Chaos, and then back to his drink. He knocks it back, and then looks back at Chaos.
    "Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. You are right about one thing though. Me doing nothing wont help. I will help you, you good. For the Jedi. For Verse and all the others who gave there lives."
    Fett then pauses for a while.
    "How many others survived? I have only seen Liam since it happened. Are we it?"

Nupraptor

::I listen to Fett's words, taking them into consideration::

"All these years... I have not been honing my skills simply to show off to R2F7, here."

::I smile warmly at the two of them. The expression looked odd when it came from me::

"I will help you. I do not wish to wish to die in my bed a toothless old man."

Chaos Alexander

I dont know. I sent out a call. They others should come Brother Jedi.

::Chaos drinks as he looks at the passing women. Chaos smiles ans licks his lips.::

This place gets better and better.....

Darth Turbogeek

:: A bouncer tries to stop the Jedi for wearing a cloak without a tie. A smash is heard as the Jedi backhands the bouncer, not impressed and walks into the bar anyway.

He gets a drink and scopes the bar out::

ReaperFett

::Fett turns to look at Chaos.
    "I hope they do, three men dont make a whole lot of use"::

verse dawnstrider

OOC. Forgot to change names.....

Liam Jinn

Liam: as i said Ket, this is niether the time or the place. So i must be leaving you..

Ket: I WILL HAVE MY CITY BACK!!! but i do sense other force presenses here....I WILL BE BACK JEDI MARK MY WORDS!!!

::Liam walks off as well as Ket both going in opposite directions. Liam walks straight for ReaperFett bar. Liam walks in the bar to find the bouncer on the other side of the room unconsious. Liam walks up to the bar itself seeing familiar faces and contacts Reb over a comm unit.."Reb come to Mos Eisley...I'll show you why when you get here" Liam looks up looking excactly the same as he had 17 years ago and smiles to the other jedi....::

Bout time some people came to my city....

DarthHERA

:: moves to the front of the "Evader II" to sit beside the pilot, Remkah, as they come into visual range of Tatooine.

Remkah turns as she slumps into the seat and rubs the stump of her left shoulder, before replacing the cybernetic
    arm to its attactchment. Hera catches the squeemish glance he gives her

R: "does it still ache?"

H: "all the damned time"

R: "how can you be so sure we will find him here?"

H: "because his old jedi buddies are here..having a type of
    reunion"

R: "perhaps you should just let it go, Hera. It has been
    years now since he took your arm. I mean, im for
    revenge and all, but..."

Remkah doesnt finish, the scathing look was answer enough.

H: "ive waited too long as it is. My old master,Ogre, would
    never have let payback take so long. If he was still
    alive he would despise me for my lethargy on this issue.
    No, Remkah, i will settle the score with Boricua. And i
    will take much more than one arm.."

Remkah turns back to the instruments before him and they both sit silent, brooding, as they close the distance to
    the planet. ::

EDIT: OOC: i, like everyone else Chaos, really like this idea. very imaginative of you.

Chaos Alexander

::Thinks about this.::

I agree Brother jedi. But it is better to die with a fight than to roll over and play dead.

::Chaos suddenly feels the Force shift to the old man at the other end of the Bar. Chaos turn tot he man. He can tell it is the famous DT. Chaos shows the old man his LS from under is cloak. Chaos smiles waiting for DT to anwser.::

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast