Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dawn -in the future 17 years-. (open RPG)

Fewdman

:: Fewdman's current shipping bussiness had been going well. Profit margins this past quater had been great. Still lanky as ever, he looked very similiar with the execption of a beard and grey hairs beging to show up early. He sighed as he went through paperwork when one his captains came in. ::
    "Mr. Evanar?"
    :: Still looking through the papers :: "Yes Jones?"
    "We lost a frieghter. A Star Destroyer pounced on it out of nowhere. Total loss."
    :: "Star Destroyer?!??" Fewd thought. "I haven't lost a ship since... "::
    " Ready the White Rhino Tea. Tell Flengi I am taking a month off."

:: The White Rhino Tea was currently in far better than new condition. The whole ship, with the exception of some of the structure, had been upgraded. Time to see one of the few people who had good,reliable news, and Pan Galatic Gargle Blasters. Fewd really wanted one right now. ::

James Casey

James drop's out of hyperspace. He enter's the atomosphere of Tatooine and set's down near Mos Eisley. Thfeeling he had before is stronger then ever. James is uncomforably warm though.

"Should have remembered to wear clothing that didn't absorb heat."

James make's his way through the rebuilt space port. Much has changed since his last visit here, the sith saw sure to that. Suddenly, James feel's the presence of another force user. It is famaliar.

GuardPiett

Piett sat, half naked, in his cell on the planet Mimban. He gazed out the window, at the light. It had been so long ago, 14 years to his count. He remembered the betrayal. He had been Viscera's puppet all along. He had been so proud of his Grand Admiral rank. Ever since Palpatine had died, he had decided to not use his title again. But, Viscera saw that he had been one. He had been the Ninth. Promoted shortly after Il-Raz. And Viscera had given him back his rank. But just the way Piett had goaded Adept into Rebellion, Viscera did, as well. Piett shakes his head as he remembers the murder. He had killed his own brother, and he was ashamed. Havok himself stepped in, and was forced to cut off Piett's legs to keep him from leaving. And yet, Piett was too stubborn to stop. He tried, and tried to escape. But no, it just made things worse. And there he sat, in prison. Nobody cared about him, and he was left in a perpetual loneliness. But, he had yet one chance to escape. He would get out of this hellhole, whether it was alive or dead. And there it was, a simple glowrod. He had ripped it off the wall in anger, and smashed the glass. It was sharp, and ridged, and Piett picked it up. Goodbye, life. Goodbye, hope. Goodbye . . . And he prepared to thrust it into his chest . . .

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**A petite 40 year old woman with long brown hair with some flecks of grey walks down a quiet hallway. Quickly the silence is broken by a youthful energetic 13 yr old running down the hallway**

Leia: Whooay...there Locke! Where do you think you are going?**As she stops her son and gives him a big hug**

Locke: Well..father told me you were looking for me!

Leia:**smiles: I see! Well..he is right. You should be studying and not fooling around in the base again. Let's go meet up with your father for a moment, Ok?!

Locke: Yes mother!

**Leia and Locke head down the hallway. The energectic teen keeps tugging his mother along*

Lock: Come on mother. Why are you so slow?!

Leia: *laughs* Hold on there Locke..you silly boy! I know you love your father so much and his work. Patience my son we will be there shortly!

**Leia and Locke finally arrive midway at the hallway and see Liam**

Locke: Hey Father! I have found mother and she said we could comeback and visit you!

Leia: Well....for a little while atleast. You still have some studying to do!

Liam: Yes Locke...you can't hang around in here all day, studying is more important. *smiles at Leia* So how are you today my dear?! *gives Leia a kiss*

Leia: *returns the kiss*: Fine thank you, sweetheart. But ..I can't help feeling uneasy today. I..I just have this feeling there is a tremor in the force. I can't explain it!

**Leia looks puzzled at Liam**

(OOC: edit for typo)

Ogre Designate 3

:: Sitting in the command chair, upon the bridge of the Sovereign Star Destroyer Kashalla’s Fist, which used to belong to Darth Ogre, Ogre Designate3 looked out at the expanses of space, through the view port ahead. His mind dwelling on the times, when he had battled alongside his brother, and his untimely demise at the hands of the Jedi. A bridge officer steps in front of him and raises his arm to his chest in salute. ::

Officer: My Lord, we have received a communiqué from one of our scouts.

:: the clone’s eyes divert from the view port and fix upon those of the officer ::

Ogre D3: And?

:: the bridge officer shifts a bit uneasily on his feet, and answers with a shaky voice ::

Officer: The Silverfang was spotted and has landed on a planet, which no Sith has yet to visit, and investigate for the presence of Jedi. Perhaps he has located them?

:: OgreD3 nods his head and issues the order to set a course for the planet, and prepare the landing parties. As the bridg officer turns to leave and carry out the commands. Ogre D3 reaches to the side of his command chair and places his hand upon the handle of the Axe of Darth Ogre, and thinks to himself. ::

Perhaps we will finally find those responsible for your death brother. If we do their suffering will be unrivaled, for I have sought them for the last 16 years and to this day, they have managed to elude my vengeance, but I sense the day will come.

:: Kashalla’s Fist and the rest of the second fleet of the Sith Empire begin to blink out of sight, one by one, as they enter hyperspace, on course for their destination ::

Liam Jinn

::Liam starts sensing a presense he had not since felt in over 17 years::

::Liam turns to Leia:: do you...feel a..

Leia: yes. Who is it Liam?

Liam: It can't be...

Locke: dad?

Liam: Leia stay here with Locke....i have a feeling we might be expecting some people...

Leia: Ok try to be back sooner than later...

Liam: I will my love..

::Liam turns and walks back through the hallway hoping this wouldn't just be a wild goose chase..::

Ket Limelight

Ket bolted upright from his chair,a ripple in the force he detected. He knew it all to well...Leia and Liam....Ket grinned wickedly,sadisticly. He thought he had finaly killed Liam so many years ago out on Dantooine. Liam must have founf a way to save himself,he mused. Well,this would not go unchecked. Ket bellowed to the navigator on the SSD Titan.

Ket: NAVIGATOR! Set a course for these coordinates.

Ket punched in the coordinates and then sat back down in his command chair.

Navigator: Yes,sir.

Ket sent out a massive message through the force that would reach out to Leia and Liam...

"I am coming for you....."

Nupraptor

::Setting down on the surface of Tatooine, an uneasy feeling washes over me. I can feel the ever present darkness closer than I had in many years. I was uncomfortable, no longer secure in the safety of my Temple. Inside of me, I could feel the strength of the Force. I had practiced every day of every year since I was forced to take up residence there. But I had not been in a true battle for a long, long time. And I wasn't anticipating one here. But that darkness felt as if it was closing in. My fingers ran over the handle of my lightsabre, Twilight. I've had to repair it numerous times since I first made it, but it had never failed me once. It might be a good idea to keep it handy::

"R2, I would like for you to accompany me on the planet's surface."

::The little droid beeps and whistles his conformation, detaching from his holding spot in the X-Wing and settling on the ground. The c0ckpit of the ship opens, and I hop to the ground::

"Please secure the ship as well. I don't want any surprises when I return."

::The glass top of the ship closes, and segmented sheets of metal spread over the majority of it's surface, making it near impregnable. Not entirely sure where to go, I walk off in the direction of the Mos Eisley cantina. It had been a long time since I had a good drink::

Liam Jinn

::Liam starts laughing as he is going back through the hall and sends a message back..."its about time Ket...i thought you might of given up....you know since that is what you're known for"....Liam stops when he gets outside of his base and sees a person who isn't blending in so well with the crowd...since most people dont carry Katana's these days....Liam looks to his left towards the outer boundaries of his city and sees a ship landing..::

Liam: well...hows this for reunions....

::Liam stands where he is watching the approaching stranger::

xshellsparkx

Light years away from Dagobah, on the metallic world of Cybertron, Shellspark sits in his workshop, tinkering with a hover mechanism from a crate transport. For the first time in many years, his thoughts strayed back to his brief time as a Jedi learner. He hardly ever used the force anymore. At most. he'd use it to retrieve a tool from the other side of the room when he didn't feel like walking over there. Part of the reson, he supposed, was the fact that he had never really finished his training.

He had been on Endor when it had happened, when the Sith had decended and slaughtered the Jedi. When he had returned, he found nothing but ruins. Nothing but dispair. He didn't even try to find out if anyone had survived, he had simply gone home. Not to Endor, the place he had concidered home for a few year's before the incident, but to Cybertron, where he belonged. That was a few years ago now. How many was it? 17? 20? To him, such an amount of time was little more than than the passing of a day, but they had been hard years. Often, he would feel a tug, as if other Jedi were still out there, still calling out to him. But more overwhelming was his sense of failure. He had fled, he had run away, he had acted like little more than a coward.

Why? Why had he fled? He never ran away! Never. In the countless years he had fought in the civil war that had torn his planet apart, never had he run, even when faced with overwhelnming odds. But when he returned to Dagobah, when he had seen the destruction there, when he had felt the smothering presence of the dark side that still hung like a fog on the place, he had run.

He had run and never looked back.

Until now.

Calhemia Cutta

Calhemia Cutta watches the strange man from the shadowed window, etching the smooth movements and natural grace into her mind. Clothed in black, her dark red hair is placed in a ponytail, showing off the faint scar running on her cheek. Fingering the butt of her gun, Cal waits for just the right moment to revel herself. As the man moves closer to her, she swiftly drops from her hiding place and places the gun next to his head. She has been a full-fledged thief now for a dozen years, a few years ofter the Jedi Order had been destroyed and she had lost contact with the all the Jedi that had ment so much to her before. But now, everything was different. She stole to live and lived to steal. And this man was no different.

"Give me what you got, and maybe I'll let you go." She purred into her prisioner's ear, a soft southern accent still autible.
    The man didn't move, but Cal could tell he was anything but afriad. this puzzled her, as most off her victims had been shaking by now.
    "Are you always so straightforward?" The man asked causually and comly, throwing her off-guard. Tightening the trigger, Cal growled. "Don't think I won't kill you. You're just a number to me. I could shoot you now and leave your dead carcess here to rot, and I'll take what you have anyway. Aren't you afraid?"
    The man chuckled. "Why should I be? There is no death, there is the Force."
    Cal stood shocked. "It's been a long time since I've heard words like that. Are you a true Jedi, or just a wannabe?"
    "I am not a 'wannabe.' I'm a Jedi. And a very good one, at that." The man retorted, making Cal grin.
    "You know, you remind me of someone. Someone I knew a long time ago."
    "What was his name?" The man seemed geniunly interested. Cal hesitated. It had been a long time since she had thought of any of them. "Rebel. His name was Rebel." she smiled a bit. "After the Order went down, I never heard from him, or anyone else again."
    The man stiffened a bit. Cal didn't notice. She was too busy remebering.
    "And what's your name?" The man asked carefully. "Calhemia." She replied, and her eyes widened. "Damnit!" Before she could say anymore, the man turned to face and and whipped off his hood. Cal gasped. "Oh my gawd." She breathed. The man smiled. "Hey, Petit, it's beena long time." Cal stared, and smiled. "Sure has Reb. Sure has." Turning curious, she then asked "What brings you here?"

Ket Limelight

Ket boarded his personal shuttle,the Slaughterhouse,
    aptly named from the amount of Jedi he himself brought here before he killed them. Time to add one more mark to the wall... he thought as he sat in his quarters. The time seemed to pass by,as they were now making a descent to the planets surface. Ket told his guard tokeep an eye on things,but to blend in with the people. Ket donned his black robes,his long dredlocks hanging down mid back. His sabre at his side. Ah yes,he was one of the few who had them nowadays,but it was not unheard of. As ket walked,he could see Liam in the distance. Ket kept walking and then stopped abruptly about 10 feet from Liam. He used the force to clear the section of the sreet they were on. Ket grinned wickedly,the scar going down pver his left eye glinting in the light.

"Well well well,Liam...it's been such a long time,hasn't it?"

Ket moved his robes to the sides,his lightsaber within grasp.

Chaos Alexander

::Chaos walks into the cantina. He had heard Fett ran this place. He knew that if any of the Jedi would be alive they would come here. Witht he Force message he sent tot he other Jedi they should be on there way. Chaos starts to get out some money to get a drink. Reaching in his pockets all he pulled out was lint,::

Chaos- Damn, out of money...

::Hearing this one of the band leader of the now playing group turned to Alexander.::

Band Leader- Out of money eh? I'll cut you a deal, you can sing up here. If you get any money You get 50% of it. That is, if you get any money.

::The band leader laughed as he finished the idea.::

Chaos- I'll take you up on that Idea. 50% eh? You got a deal.

Band Leader- haha. We will see.

::Chaos remebered an old group his father listened to. They were called Vertical Horizon. Choas remebered all the words and notes. Even when he was that younge he was gifted in music like his father. Chaos quickly showed the band the notes and rythems to two of his favorite songs. Your a God, and Everything. Both by Vertical Horizon. The band started playing and Chaos sang. His voice perfect. At times like these he looked just like his father. he looked almost identical. The only difference was his father hand a scar across his face.::

Girl in Crowd- That is great. He sounds perfect. And he is so cute......
    Second Girl- I know. Like a bird. So pretty...

::Chaos worked the crowd like a true preformer. He walked around as he sang. Flirting witht he girls and women. Giving sly kisses as he passed. By the end of the show Chaos collected a good bit of money. Even with the 50% he had a lot of money. Chaos made his way to the Bar. At the bar was a girl he saw in the crowd.::

Chaos- long day eh?
    Girl- very. you sounded nice by the way.
    Chaos- thanks, you have a pretty voice yourself.

::The girl made a sly grin as she licked his lips.::

Girl- You belive in one night stands?
    Chaos- why yes I do......

::Chaos payed for his drink and a room for a few hours. After he was done with his "fun" he returned to the bar to wait for the other Jedi. Maybe he wasn't like his father afer all.......::

Jedi Rebel X

::Rebel turns to see Cal and grabs her gun. Cal, a gun? Please, you know better than to do something like this. Rebel grabs her in an embrace. So what are you doing here? As for me, I've been living here for about a year now. It seems a couple of the jedi came here after the order went down. I live on the other side of Tatooine in my base. I came out here today searching for someone I sensed through the force and here you are. Dang it's good to see you after so long. You're the first I've found again, except for Liam of course, it seems we have a knack for finding each other wherever we go. Besides, we both live here. Anyways, lets go inside my home and talk more.

Rebel and Cal go into his ship, a blackbird, and fly off. As they fly he wonders why she was here. He can't wait to catch up with her more. They make their way to the other side of the planet, and land outside of his base::

Liam Jinn

::Liam smiles as he sees the sith::

Liam: Long time no see....Old Friend...i know you are wishing for a battle but not right here...hmmm you've changed...so...how have you been Ket?

Ket: It is of no importance to you jedi...

Liam: I suppose it isn't but ok....Why do you still follow the ways of the sith?

Ket: I have so much power right now Jinn....I believe it is even beyond your imagination at the moment...

Liam: Well that may be but it is a stupid reason...now look if you wish to stay here for awile it is ok by me as long as you can control your violent behavior towards these people and my family...If you wish for a battle we will take this beyond the bounderies of my city....but not at the moment....you have waited this long to find us i am sure you can wait a bit longer...

Ket Limelight

Ket fumed at the words My City.

"YOUR city?! how DARE you! This is MY city. I was BORN here and i will not let the likes of YOU take it over."

Ket Drew his Sabre and ignited it,the same green sabre he has had for 32 years.

"Prepare yourself Liam,i will not let you keep my birthplace. You will lose the day,i garuntee it."

Nupraptor

::I walk into Mos Eisley, a mixed look of wonder and disgust on my face. The place had changed a lot since I had last been here. I didn't even want to know what the Sith had likely done to the place. I walked straight to the cantina (which was, thankfully, still in the same place), droid in tow. As I entered, the bar tender began to open his mouth to say something to me. I was not willing to leave R2 behind, so that left me with two choices. I decided to try subtlety. I raise my hand, waving it in a small circle::

"You may enter with your droid." I intone

He replies with the exact same statement, and I motion for R2 to enter. A few patrons grumble their discontent at this, but they stay out of my way. I approach he bar, sensing a strong presence there. I stop, shocked for a moment, as I see what looks like Verse Dawnstrider, a Jedi I hadn't seen in ages. Not quite, but very similar. I approach him, placing my hand on his shoulder::

"Verse... is that you?"

Liam Jinn

Liam: hahahaha....Ket...many things have changed...this is no longer your city...ahahaha....and i garuntee that i will not be the loss of the day...you have grown weaker not as strong as i once thought....but i will not tolerate any of your petty fighting here....I have an insurance that can keep you from fighting here...::Liam smiles:: hmm now where are the other jedi i have felt here...

Ket: we will see who will be the victor in the end....

Chaos Alexander

::Chaos spins around in his chair. The 18 year old warrior faced the man. Chaos could sence he was a Vamp. Wyrm taited. Yet, if could tell he was good. Chaos choose his words carefully.::

Verse is dead. I am his son. Chaos Alexander.

Nupraptor

((OOC - I'm not a vampire. Way back when I was talking to you in the Bar, I was only asking about them))

::I show little emotion, other than a frown passing over my face::

"I am sorry to hear this. He was a fighter of great caliber."

::I look at him, thinking for a minute::

"Are you the one that sent the... call?"

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast