Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dawn -in the future 17 years-. (open RPG)

Chaos Alexander

New Dawn -in the future 17 years-. (open RPG)

OOC: This is a open RPG. It is based 17 years into the future. This is fiction. I repeat this is Fiction. You can make up somethings just for fun. Dont kill anyone though. I dont have a set idea for this, but this is just for fun.

IC.

::Chaos Alexander flys through space in his ship. With the fall of the Greater Jedi Order nowhere is safe. Trained as a Sith Chaos was ruthless most of the time. being part sayin didnt help ether. His Garou nature made him crave battle. Sayin blood mad it worse. After a while Chaos joined the Jedi. He stayed there till the Sith over ran it. Now he had no where to run. They killed his father Verse as well. He had no idea where his mother was and had no family. he was truely alone. Now he hoped to find more surviers of the Sith's attack. He remebered the attack to well.....::

- Out of nowhere they came. All the Sith came in the ships. They outnumbered the Jedi 100 to 1. They laid waste to the Jedi temple scattering the Jedi. many of the Jedi died in the battle. Chaos's father, Verse, dies as well.-

::Chaos send out a call to any other survivers.::

Jedi Strife

:strife only learned about the attack after he came out of hyperspace near yavin 4 in his x-wing and discovered the ruins of the demolished jedi temple. after landing his x-wing he scoured the ruins in hope of finding some of his brother Jedi still alive. the sith had done their work well. he found no one. his only hope was that someone had gotten there before him and rescued any survivers.
    --------------

it was now 17 years after that horendus event took place. strife had spent the years that have past serching for any remaining jedi and raiding and ship he found for fule and spare parts to repaire his aging fighter. all of a sudden his becon light flares up! he had modified it to only receive Jedi transmisions. he set his AP to the location of the becon and blasted into hyperspace. maybe his search was finaly over.......:

Ket Limelight

OOC: this is fiction,so ig uess im just gonna go out on a limb here,hope you liek the improv...THIS IS FICTION,JUST FOR AMUSEMENT AND PERHAPS A GOOD STORY.

IC:
    Ket Limelight sat upon his command chair on the SSD Titan. He had been thinking lately. About jedi that had escaped his wrath. It was 17 years ago when his master was killed...his strugle to stay alive. After Ogre passed on,he
    sought revenge on the Skywalkers. The Sith groups were in shambles in a few years. Everyone trying to gain power,to control them all. That's when Ket stepped up and seized the moment. Rama was killed,as well as Venom...the Jedi had gotton to the best of the Sith. But Ket would not let it go unchecked. Ket used his brilliant weave of words to seduce the Sith to fall under his control. Ket took control of all the Sith groups and formed them into The Sith Combine. With all the resorces he had,he set off a blaze that turned into one of the bloodiest battles of all time. Jedi were sought out,destroyed. Murdered in their sleep,slaughtered while training. It mirrored the days whe the great sith known as Darth Vader helped the old empire hunt down and kill the Jedi. Ket was 37 now,a Sith Master and in control of all the Sith forces. He was most likely the most powerful man in the galaxy...but that never went to his head. He was working to destroy them all,but in all the battles fought,wars one...two Jedi seemed to elude him no matter what...Luke Skywalker and Leia Solo. There were others left,this he knew. But they were nothing to him. Just numbers in a list of people to kill. So there he sat,thinking about the past years that have come and gone...when an alarm sounded on the bridge.

Officer: LORD LIMELIGHT! we have located the signal of an X-Wing nearby. By the looks of it,the pilot is a Jedi.

Ket: hmmmm....

Ket closed his eyes and thought a moment when he spoke up suddenly...

Ket: Strife.......

Nupraptor

::Off on a planet far from the reaches of most beings, I sit in meditation, inside a Temple of my own construction. Outside, the planet's surface is swamp-like and covered in a haze. No one else had ever ventured into this part of the planet: even the animal life ceased several hundred miles away. My eyes snap open as I sense a ripple in the Force. I rake my fingers through my hair, powdered gray with age. Ever since the fall of the GJO, I had done my best to preserve their ways in my heart, helping those who are without defense from the great evil that was abound. But I was but one person: it was futile. So I retreated to this place, a planet I discovered several years ago. This ripple seemed to be a calling: a signal of distress from... one faithful to the Light? I don't know for sure. But it was worth investigating. In all my years studying and meditating here, I had become as close to being one with the Force as I could manage. Donning my robes, I start for the door to my Temple, calling Twilight to my hand. I start off in the direction of my X-Wing. After years of disuse, hopefully it would still work::

Jedi Strife

OOC: i thought Nupraptor was gone

Nupraptor

OOC - was.

Jedi Strife

:after a shock goes through his ship strife quickly drops out of hyperspace and comes to a slow drift trough an unfamilar part of the galexy: NOOOOO!!!! why the hell did my hyperdrive decide to screw up right when i loacted another Jedi?!?!?! : a spot of strifes switchboard starts to blink. it is the ship sighted sensor: WTF??? :strife plays w/ some knobs and the HUD desplay on his helmet zooms in on the ship.... it is way to big to be an x-wing..... in fact it is about the size of a SSD!!!!! all of a sudden strife feel a tremor in the force. he recognises it imediatly as the one responsible for his problems as of right now...... Ket Limelight. strife knows that he is screwed without any hyperdrive and he puts out an all ship distress signal. strife doesnt care who it is as long as it can get him away from that SSD:

OCC: ah ok good ta have ya back

Liam Jinn

:: A lone Jedi Master can be seen entering a base of the newly construction Mos Eisley spaceport. It had been some time since Mos Eisley had been destroyed because of the siths searches for the jedi. A gaurd stops the jedi..::

Gaurd: who are you? do you have a security clearance?

Jedi: No but that wont be a problem will it? :: Liam takes his hood off::

Gaurd: Oh sorry sir i didn't know it was you...

Liam: its ok...

::Liam turns and walks off thinking about the old days at GJO and that fateful day the temple had been crushed. Liam remembers how much fighting was going on around him when the sith invaded and he remembers the fight he and Rama had. It was a brillant fight but in the end Rama had shown his weakness and Liam killed the Sith Master. But since that day nothing was the same. He had escaped on his ship the Nebulon but didn't see too many jedi escaping as he had. Liam had flown to Dantooine and stayed there for awhile but moved to tatooine and helped rebuild Mos Eisley hoping he might find some fellow jedi there but he didn't see or feel and Jedi there. He still has the hope of finding some of his friends but his son by the age of 13 had kept him occupied. Liam made sure he would steer clear of the Dark Side at that tender age. As Liam walks down the corridor of his base he sees his son playing around with the gaurds.::

Liam: Locke let them do their jobs for awile ok?

Locke: fine but that means you better keep me occupied..

Liam: not right now but go to your mom she was looking for you...

Locke: ok dad see ya later...

::Liam watches as his son walks off thinking about how easy his sons life was at the moment. Liam walks off down the hall..::

videl1999

OOC: just commenting.....Liam, you kill Rama?*falls over laughing* Bhahahahahhaha!sorry but it's so unbelievable, I had to point it out.......*points and laughs at Liam*

Liam Jinn

OOC: well no sh*t!! thats why i did it in the "fictional" thread...

videl1999

OOC: I know it's fictional, what do you think this board is, baka? I meant you don't have the skill or the strength to kill my master Rama, you had enough trouble fighting me..there was no need for cursing.....geez, short tempered newbies.........

Liam Jinn

OOC: sorry if i sounded rude there...it wasn't my intention...and jeez dont call me a newbie been here for awile now...oh and well i hate to say this Videl but when i fought you i WAS a newbie plus you're a well known god moder to the jedi so hey i have no worries about that loss to you...

ReaperFett

::Fett sits in his chair, and reads the message. It had been a long time since he did anything as a Jedi, a long time. Fett had since retired, and living of a succesful cantina. Fet smiles, and shakes his head
    "I'm too old for this s**t"::

Darth Turbogeek

OOC : Liam shoots, he scores! ROTFLMAO!! And BTW, now this is a brillaint RPG idea and I think I will join in.

IC : The years weighed heavily on the (lets see, 17 years on? let me work this out... 48) middle aged man. His eyes were wrinkled and his hair has more grey, but his hand was still steady and still strong. His hand lay on his weapon, hidden in a pouch as the humans faced off with him.

"Get your hands up old man!"

"No. Stand aside"

"GET YOUR HANDS UP AND HAND YOUR WALLET OVER!!!!"

"He waves his hand "No. I will go about my business"

"What you think your a Jedi, waving your &^&( hand???"

He drew his weapon and the lightsabre came to life, the pulsing multicoloured beam dazzling in the darkness of the alley

"Yes, actually I KNOW I'm a Jedi. Now stand aside!"

The thugs were the stupid kind and they attacked. The Jedi bought forth a different weapon, leapt forward and crowned one of the thugs with a frying pan. Suddenly the whole tableu changed.

"Turboge...ek?? But ... but YOUR DEAD!!!"

THe Jedi only had to wave his famed and unusual weapon. Not many beings had not heard of the famed Jedi, thought long to be dead along with the rest of the Jedi after the huge attack that wiped out the Jedi.

But for Turbogeek, fate had other ideas. He was not on the planet when the attack occured, returning not long after the last of the attacking Sith had left only burnt buildings and dead Jedi. Since then, he had gone undercover, sometimes surfacing to deal out a blow against the Sith and then dissappearing like smoke.

But still, now he could feel the years catching up with him. The fights and the wars were taxing and even with the Force, even being one of the most potent Jedi to exist, he was undeniably getting old. His power in the Force however.... well it had simply continued to grow, the Jedi Master always willing to learn, to grow in his knowledge of the Force.

He continued to walk to where he knew an old friend was, Reaperfett.

Chaos Alexander

::Letting himself fill with the Force, Chaos searchs for signs of any othe Jedi. Thus has been his quest for a long time. After the Sith killed his father Verse, Chaos has been over whelmed by revenge. The former sith now unleases his Rage on any Sith out post. At his current age of 18, he is a wicked hybrid. The love child of a Sayin and a Garou. He has the powers of both and few flaws. even with this the Force can change everything. Having trained in the Darkside, Chaos could kill people with a wave of his hand, but after a small taste of the Light Side, he wished to train to become a Jedi.

He exited Hyperspace infront of a unknown planet to him, Chaos feels the presents of two of the jedi his father told him about as a boy. DT and Fett were some of his fathers most trusted friends. And now Chaos had finally found them. And with them, he could find other Jedi. Chaos landed the Silverfang on the planets docking bay. He hoped no one would relive that this ship was Verse's. If they did trouble was sure to follow.::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

(OOC: Great idea Verse! I will be joining in. This looks cool! But..I have to work in a storyline and contact Liam and Luke possibly!

James Casey

High atop the hill's of Ireland. James Casey is sleeping in his shack. It has been 17 years since the Jedi were destroyed, since friend's were killed and the universe went into darkness. James suddenly has a dream about a young man resembling Verse running from a group of Sith. The man scream's "help" before he is tackled down a group of sith. James wake's up and scream's.

"NO!"

The woman beside him wake's up and tries to calm him down.

((Irish accent's))"Easy my love. What trouble's you?"

"I had a dream. A young man resembling my old friend Verse was running from a group of sith."

"It was just a dream.You told me you haven't seen any of them since you left twenty year's ago, remember."

"21."

"So you got out of it all, it's none of your buisness anymore."

"I am sorry Sarah, but if there are Jedi still alive, I must find them."

"I understand, but please be careful."

"I will my love."

James get's out of bed and get's dressed in his usual black garb. He reaches onto the shelf of the closet and pull's out his Katana. Something he hasn't touched in 21 year's. James put's on his trench coat and make's his way out to his A-Wing. As the craft lift's off, James take's one last look at his home, realizing he may never see it again.

((Computer)) "Course designation?"

"Tatooine. I have a feeling that someone is there and I may need their help."

The ship head's into hyperspace.

Calhemia Cutta

OOC: I might join in later, but I just wanna say this is really, really good! I'm gonna ask Reb to do something with me.

Big Bad Naga

:: BBN recognizes Verse's ship. BBN remembers in to the past how most of the Jedi were exterminated. He had killed some himself. He remembered how he helped burn the temples and buildings of Jedi. Over the years his rage had been unleashed giving him even greater power in the dark side. He opened his eyes and realised that Chaos kid get out of the ship. He smiled to himself.::

I'll stay low for a while, then I will strike you Alexander.

Nupraptor

::At first, I wasn't entirely sure where I was heading. The message did not indicate a place. A small hindrance. I could feel the presence of others: Others that wielded the Force for the purpose of the Light! I sit in my ship in shock at the idea that there are other Jedi still alive. Maybe it was some sort of trick... maybe these were Sith, somehow attempting to lure me out of my hiding. No... the presence was somehow... familiar::

"I wonder what event could have initiated a call of such urgency." I whisper to myself

::I press a few buttons to adjust my course slightly, making for a more efficient trip::

"R2, with the new course I have set, how long until we arrive at Tatooine?"

::As he always does, R2F7 lets out a series of beeps. I've actually been able to learn how to understand him, after several years of his service. But it's still easier to look at the computer read out of what he said::

"One hour..." I read aloud

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast