Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Running Again... (COMPLETED)

Lord Dagger

Re: A few minutes later...

:: Dagger follows the two Sith woman to the transport, even before they reach the ramp Dagger senses the message from Garrett and smiles to himself ::
    "My Ladies, it seems Garrett is in a little trouble, i think one of us should go and asist him a little"

Garrett Blade

In the palace fortress.....

*A few hours later and a large number of red clad Imperial Guard are gathered around Garrett whilst the platoon of Stormtroopers are guarding the others. Moff Seerdon walks back and forth in front of Garrett, with a grim look on his face...*

Moff Seerdon: "Well well well! if it isn't Garrett Blade!!! If only you hadn't left when you did! You could have been my most trusted bodyguard! But oh no! ou had to go off with your little friends didn't you...I wonder who came out better off? Me or you???"

Garrett Blade: "Well I'm not the one with the Imperial's halfway up my ass!!!"

*Garrett quickly turned around just to check that nobody of Imperial loyalty was directly behind him...*

Moff Seerdon: "Silence fool! I will take great pleasure in watching you die! Just like when I enjoyed watching <I<>her[/i] die too! Take them away! Oh...first...kill the others here - i do enjoy a good death!"

*Before the stormtroopers can pull the triggers on their blaster rifles, Garrett manages to use grab a blaster pistol out of the Moff's hand. He rolls to the side and eliminates the stormtroopers. He then hurls a chair at the wondow behind the three others there...*

Garrett Blade: "Get out of here! Regroup later! Remember our deal???"

Han Solo: "Yeah?!"

Garrett Blade: "Forget it! Just get the hell outta here!!![/b]

*As the three men take to the window outside, the ImperialGuards turn their attention to Garrett who has grabbed the Moff by the throat. He backs up towards the command chair and console a little behind him. As Garrett begins to squeeze the trigger on the blaster pistol, a stun baton whacks him full-on right across the back of his neck. Garrett's body instantly goes limp as it falls to the floor hard...*

Moff Seerdon: Good work Lucifer! Put him somewhere until he comes round - I want him to be alive when this happens! I want him to witness it all!!!!!"

Lucifer: "Yes Moff Seerdon!!!"

*Lucifer turns to Garrett on the floor, ands drags him into a turbolift by his legs, and descends into the lower levels of the palace fortress...*

Lady DeVille

Under the city...

*She slept fitfully, tormented by nightmares.*

Lady Vader

Re: In the palace fortress.....

*LV looks at Daggar as they board the transport*

LV: Very well. I will keep an open com to you and your ship for progress on the search. Would you be willing to go help Garrett? I would also appreciate it if we could borrow your transport and a handfull of troopers.

*she waited for Daggar to respond*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger bows and calls the Dominator for reinforcements and another transport and motions for Chryn to follow him as he sets off for the Imperial Palace, memories that he though burried forever coming back to haunt him ::

Lady Vader

*LV nods in Daggars direction*

LV: Thank you. We'll keep in touch.

*she turns back to the driver of the transport and motions for him to remove himself and sit with the troops in the back*

LV: Thank you, soldier. LW and I will take the con.

*LV sits herself in the drivers seat while LW takes the passenger side... the transport heads off in the direction LW pointed to LV*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger turns and, as the transport from the Dominator arrives, he and Chryn board it and head for the Imperial Palace, memories of his last encounter there flooding back, of his fight with Vader as he escaped the emperors rath ::

Lady DeVille

Under the City

*De'Ville was already awake when Darven and his men started waking up the next morning. She was sitting in a lotus position, meditating.*

Are you sure you still want to come with us? *Darven looked a little worried at the notion that she would even consider going.

De'Ville stretched her upper body, and then uncrossed her legs and stood up slowly.*
    You need the supplies for a man that I injured. I am responsible for the need, I will assist you in filling it.

*Darven smiled, but she sensed unease in him.* Very well... You ready?

*She nodded*

Darven Calmoarn

Re: Under the City

*I don't like it a bit, but I have to take Lilaena, this new Lilaena along. She is a Sith, and I'm taking her to the Jedi compound... However, I can't leave her here with my people. She frightens them with her powers. To tell the truth, she frightens me too.

She is looking up expectantly at me, strapping her blaster to her right hip like she used to wear it. The smooth cylinder of her lightsaber is clipped to her belt on the other side. It appears to be made of some sort of bone material, perhaps a tooth of some sort. A large tooth.

Lilaena still looks at me, and I smile again, masking my unease.*
    Let's go, daylight will be peeking around the 'scrapers soon enough.

*The five other men are ready to go. Only three wear blasters, there isn't enough charged cells to go around. Lilaena finishes lacing her boots, and we head out.*

Garrett Blade

Death at dawn...

*Lucifer was mere seconds away from activating the lethal injection when the Moff interevend...*

Moff Seerdon: "LUCIFER! WAIT! Remember when you first came here - and I sent you to the Jedi???"

Lucifer: It almost killed me! Yes - why??? Ohhhh!"

Moff Seerdon: "You see what I'm getting at? Yes? Good! Take him the moment the sun rises...it will be poetic justice - except it's not justice! Hahahahahahahahaha!"

*Lucifer laughed sinisterly, before removing the massive syringes from Garrett's arms and neck. The blood ran freely from the open wounds. Lucifer mercilessly tipped the chair forward and Garrett fell to his knees. He looks up at Lucifer with great difficulty. His eyes were not in the best shape at all as blood covered them almost completely. He tried to get to his feet to attack Lucifer - but to no avail...*

Lucifer: "Time to die Garrett!!!" And this time you won't be coming back! I'll make sure of it!!!"

Garrett Blade: "Everybody's gotta die sometime!!!"

Lucifer: "I mean it Garrett! This is the end for you and her! No happiness for you! Not even a peaceful death! I am going to make this last a very long time! I'll keep you alive myself if I have to whilst it happens!!!"

*Garrett spat a mouthful of blood onto Lucifers foot, and looked up weakly at him...*

Garrett Blade: "Been there - done that! You can't scare a person for whom death holds no fear!"

Lucifer: We'll see! They'll see! They'll all see......quite literally!!!"

*Lucifer grabbed hold of a durasteel staff and brought it down hard over Garrett's sweat-drenched head...*

[i]<FONT SIZE="5">CRACK!</FONT><I/>

Lord Dagger

Re: Death at dawn...

:: Daggers transport brings them to the very stepps of the Imperial Palace before the two Sith disembark ::
    "I'd hoped i'd never have to come back here" Dagger mutters
    :: The assend the steps of the palace to be met by a single stormtrooper asking for clearance, Dagger gives him his clearance by frying the mans brain with the Force and continues into the palace ::

Lady DeVille

Under the City

*The seven people quickly made their way through an intricate maze of turbolifts and halls and abandoned apartments. The underlayers of Coruscant were dank and dark, and the group had only one handlight. Darven had strapped it to his wrist, and was leading the way.

They made it to the section where the Jedi compound was located with only one incident. A large, purple blooded rodent-type had attacked de'Bith, Darven's lieutenant. De'Ville had ignited her saber and had cut it in half before the men had their blasters up. De'Bith thanked her, and they had continued on. Now, under the Jedi compound, she was feeling that horrible, terrifying, drowning feeling. The dark side was threatening to swallow her again.

She resisted the urge to grasp the Force, and looked up at the dripping ceiling. It was
    there , about twenty floors up. The storage rooms were only accessible through vents. Well, vents or the front door. De'Ville didn't think the Jedi would take too kindly to would-be thieves sauntering in through the front doors.

Darven and the other five men prepared to enter the vent system. She made as though to join them, but Darven stopped her, putting his hand on her shoulder. She smiled at him, but he did not smile back. Then she realized that he did not intend to allow her to continue on with them. She frowned.*

Why?

Darven Calmoarn

*I misunderstood her on purpose.* Why are we entering here? This is the only spot where the vent system that runs through the Jedi comp--

*Lilaena interrupts me, her eyes narrowing* Don't play the fool with me. I know these vents as well as you do. *To herself she mutters* At least, I used to... *She looks up again, squaring her shoulders.* Why are you leaving me here?

*I smile slightly to take the sting out of my words.* You know why. I can't have you up there with us. You will attract too much attention. All that "sensing" stuff that you and the Jedi are so good at...

*She sighs* Now you are talking sense. I -- *she ran her fingers through her unbound hair* I have been unpredictable lately and I would be a danger. I will watch this point so you will not be surprised when you re-emerge.

Garrett Blade

*30 minutes later and Lucifer still has not left with Garrett for the Jedi compound. The sun has now risen to its divine throne. The Moff happens to walk by the execution chamber just as Lucifer is about to leave...*

Moff Seerdon: "Lucifer!!! I told you to go half an hour ago! Since you have been so insulent to obey a simple order...you can go on the mission to the borehole pressure mines this evening. Now hurry up, and pray that I do not add to your debt!"

*As the Moff leaves, Lucifer stands bewildered, staring at the corner he just walked around. Moments later, Lord Dagger walks around the adjacent corner - in the wrong place at the wrong time...*

Lucifer: "Who the hell are you? This is all your fault!!!"

*As he said this, Lucifer raised his hand out in front of him and emitted a wind of corrosive green clouds at Lord Dagger. The wind began eating away at Lord Daggers skin and garments. His clothes are powerless to stop the vile substance from dissolving his body. Lord Dagger was collapsed on the floor and writhing in agony when Lucifer was dragging the unconscious Garrett by hi hair. As he hauled Garretts lifeless body his bloodied feet left a red trail of death behind them...*

*Fifteen minutes later and Lucifer was standing at the entrance of the Jedi compound. He strapped a thermal detonator to Garretts lacerated chest. He set the timer and strength of the blast, before throwing Garretts body with unliving strength towards the main entrance. The main doors opened upon impact. Mere seconds later the entramce area errupted into flames as the walls caved in and the ceiling fell down. The smoke was suffocatingly thick, it smelled more like black than smoke. Lucifer was nowhere to be found by now - probably heading back to his personal laboratory high up in the heights of Coruscant Proper...*

*Several Jedi dust themselves off as they clamber to their feet from out of the rubble. They begin searching through the ruins for any survivors, The group stop in amazement at the sight of Garrett's hand reaching from under the sea of rock and stone. They pull him up and only then realise his true nature, The Jedi are almost blinded by his black-death aura around his person...*

Jedi Student: "A SITH!!! Quickly - take him upstairs to the interrogation chamber...our masters will be most eager to see this! Quickly!"

*As the Jedi carry Garretts weakened body up to the chamber, the egotistical Jedi student blabbers away to his prise...*

Jedi Student: "This could mean a big promotion for me!!!"

*The Jedi turns away, then turns back as he realises...*

Jedi Student: "On the other hand...bad news is severely punished!!!........Ack!"

*The Jedi carried on carting Garrett up into the turbolift, and soon they were standing before the Jedi Elders...and Garrett was beginning to come around...*

Lady DeVille

*She watched the six men clamber into the intricate vent system, and sighed as the last booted foot disappeared. She walked towards the opening where they had entered looked for a place to sit. The duracrete was covered with a spongy blue mold, so she scraped a spot clean and sat down.

De'Ville looked at her chrono. It was 07:49. They had been walking for two hours to reach this point, and she had been left behind. She growled, and cradled her blaster in her palm as she extended her senses to cover the area. She could feel the men as they made their way through the vents.*

Darven Calmoarn

In the vents...

*I lead the way through the vents, the light bounces crazily off the metallic walls from my wrist. This far down the vents have only a whisper of air running through them. Which translates to intense heat and excessive sweat for the six of us as we scramble through them.

I chose these five because they know the vents the best, and they are the quickest and quietest among my people. My friend, and fellow leader, de'Bith is directly behind me. I can hear him panting.

The vent continues due east for quite sometime, and then it makes a ninety degree bend straight upwards. The vertical vents are equipped with metal sprockets for maintenence personnel. Of course, no one uses them anymore. Not this far down.

We climb hand over hand up this main vent for about 18 floors. The only surprise is a mynock which must have gotten sucked in from the top levels and hadn't been able to get out. De'Bith knocked it against the side of the vent as it flapped past him, and it fell limply all the way down.

Once we reach the level of the Jedi storage area we go from quiet to silent. Our feet have soft boots on, so they don't bang loudly inside the metal vents.

I creep up on the vent opening, and look carefully out. The area is deserted. I turn to de'Bith*
    There is no one there...unusual. Usually there is at least one sentry.

*He looks back at me, sweat has run streaks of dirt down his cheeks* Then I suggest we move quickly before they realize this mistake.

Lady DeVille

Outside the vent...

*De'Ville looked at her chrono again. It was 08:56, and her posterior was sore from sitting in once place for so long. She got up to stretch her legs, and felt him, sensed Blade above her in the distance.

Her scream startled the creatures of the underworld, echoing off the crusted walls.

De'Ville fell to the ground, hands clapped over her ears. She moaned through her grinding teeth. She could not losen her jaw, and she started bleeding from the inside of her cheek. When her teeth clenched they had caught her own flesh and were cutting into it.

The dark side flared up around her, and her upper body was flung backwards, kneeling on the slime yet extended face up, arms out to the ceiling. Wind rushed around her in a vortex of terror.

She shouted words she did not understand in a language she had never learned. In the back part of her mind De'Ville recognized the old language of the Sith, used only in sorcery and nearly completely fallen from use. She had only ever heard Gav Mortis use it, and she had certainly never learned it.

The words poured unbidden from her bleeding mouth. Her head turned to the side, and she spat on the ground. The chant she pronounced began to form in her mind*

...blood of a virgin spilled on the ground, heart of a man that ceases to pound, winds of fury and lightning of hate, nothing will keep me from my fate!

*She screamed again, a banshee cry that shivered her soul and terrified her. De'Ville felt the rage building up inside her slight frame, and knew it was not her own rage. This anger was unfamiliar, and it was foreign. It was taking over her soul.

She gasped as her body jerked once. Still laying on the ground with her legs folded up underneath her in a kneeling position, De'Ville jerked again, and black lightning shot from her fingertips.

The wall began to smoke, and a granite slug burst into flames.

She was crying and laughing at the same time. The laugh was not her own.*

Lord Dagger

Re: Outside the vent...

:: The Sith Lord stands moments after Garrett and Lucifer departed and brushes the green stuff from his Force hardened armour and smiles, the smiles fades as he hears the booted feet of stormtroopers so he slips into the shadows and sets off after Garrett ::

Darven Calmoarn

Inside the Jedi Compound...

*I pry at the vent cover, and carefully swing it open. Exiting feet first, we land softly on the tiled floor and spread out among the crates and containers. I whisper softly* Make haste, it will not take long for the Jedi to realize that we are here.

*Markoth de'Bith disappeared around another aisle and then raised his arm high, hand gesturing from the top of the stacks.* I think these will do... Come here!

Quiet! *I head around the corner to meet him*

Lady DeVille

Outside the vent...

*De'Ville continued screaming, a raspy scream which cleared the nearby passages of rodents and other creatures.*

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast