Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message to the Jedi...

Nupraptor

Re: Sniper...

OOC - This is why lightsabres lock in the "off" position.

IC -

The lightsabre's blade pierces Nupraptor's flesh, almost striking the metallic bone in his leg, but he barely flinches. He would not grant Gav the humility he wished. Reaching to his side, he flicked off the switch to the lightsabre, allowing the blade to deactivate and locking it in place. From right next to the lightsabre, Nupraptor grabbed a small bacta canister, opening it and applying some to the wound on his leg before crossing his arms over his chest once more.

"Stay out of this, Gav."

Sniper Tondry

Tondry wanders over to his backpack and rummages through it. He comes up with a small tube and squirts some of its contents onto the tip of his index finger. He then puts the finger inside his mouth, rubbing it along a spot that feels like it's bleeding. He works his jaw a bit. "That's better."

He then glances evenly at Alpha. "Oh, yeah, I've got several dead corpses. They're in the morgue. Some of 'em used to be Jedi, too. Go through 'em anytime you like."

Pierce then eyes Sage. "Well, Sage, you can ignore us if you like. Pretend we're bluffing. In fact, why don't you do that? We do lie quite a bit over here; it's not unlikely that we really don't have a thing to our credit. Go ahead and leave."

Pierce's eyes search Sage's face, then catch him squarely in the eye for a brief moment. He then turns to Lady Vader and says "You're looking good as always, LV."

The Imperial nods to the other Sith there as he leaves. "See you guys around."

Satine Capashen

Alpha looks at Gav, and uses the force to throw him into a tree, shattering the tree as he flies through.

The Lounge Lizard

:: From the shadows in the background, LL strides quickly to the forefront, in between the two opposing groups. LL faces the Jedi, a stern look on his face ::

Stand down.

Satine Capashen

"Why?"

Alpha looks like a normal defiant 13 year old for a second and then masks the expression with annoyance.

The Lounge Lizard

Because if you do not acceede and adhere to our demands and conditions, then no agreement will be reached.

Gav Mortis

Using the momentum of the push, Gav turns himself in the air so that his feet finally meet the ground when he comes to land. Upon landing his fett dig deep into the ground, throwing soil aside, he skids to an eventual stop and proceeds to walk back towards the group.

As he nears he can feel the blood trickle down his neck from the wounds caused by the shards of bark and wood from the tree. He comes to a stop alongside the Sith once again, his spinal column clicks simultaneously into place, he straightens, facing Alpha with that same grin on his face.

"You don't have to use the force to battle me, it would be ill-advised if you did, use your fist... he raised a pointed finger to his jaw as he spoke "...right here!"

Lord Fire Blade

I turn with some annoyance to Lounge Lizard

"Might I ask what it is you are doing? I am doing this for a reason and I do not appreciate someone stopping me!"

I address the Jedi

"Now, I will ask you. Where are you leaders? Why have you chosen to only have your less powerful come here? Dont you Jedi realise that I can face your best and defeat you and when I speak, I do not bluff or mislead? Or is the destruction of the Jedi Temple at my hand gone from your memory? When I say I have something you may want, I mean it. When I say your leaders are the ones who want it, I mean it.

Now stop wasting my time and tell you leaders my message. I shall be waiting for that reply only"

Nupraptor

"Our leaders? You are speaking to two of the Council Members, Jedi Master Reaperfett and Jedi Knight Nupraptor. Speak."

Liam Jinn

::Liam walks up to the scene watching people's movements::

you know you guys could just tell us what it is...::looks at Rama:: you probably dont know what it is you're probably just trying to sound smart...now what could this thing be?

Lord Fire Blade

I address Nupraptor

"You are a Council member? What have you done to deserve such a position? Are the Jedi so weak now?

No matter, here is a datapad. On it is the proof of what I say. I would think Yoghurt or Turbogeek should be the ones to read it first, as they are the ones who would realise it's importance first. Your mind would be too filled with the potty training the Jedi get too fully understand it's importance"

Nupraptor

"Weak? I think you are too quick to make assumptions. Just because one does not fight often, does not mean that he cannot."

Nupraptor calmly takes the datapad from Fire Blade, flicking a switch on the side to bring up it's message. His eyes survey it's contents breifly, insuring that this is not some sort of a joke, and he places it in a hidden pocket within his robes.

"I did not obtain this rank for no reason, Fire Blade. I think I have a far greater deal of understanding than you think."

Jace Darklighter

:: Jace steps out from the shadows, standing beside his Jedi comrades. The Jedi Padawan hesitated for a moment, but his stance was firm and secure. His eyes hooded themselves in shadow, yet pinpoints of light seemed to sparkle at their centers. ::

"You say, Rama Sha, that Lady Mara Jade did not make her mark as a Jedi. Perhaps it is you who does not realize what exactly she did. She found the courage to rise above her fears, to stand for what is right. She renounced her dark ways and followed the path of light.

Lady Mara Jade is not truly dead; for a Jedi, there is no death. There is the force. From what I hear, they say you too were once a Jedi, Rama Sha. Maybe its time you followed your leader's example. Maybe its time you returned to the truth and blissfulness to that which is right. The light side."

:: Turning to look at Lord Fire Blade, he shrugs back his hood. ::

"Master Turbogeek should be here shortly."

ReaperFett

::Seeing Nup and Sage get stabbed by their own weapons, Fett spins round and pumps a round at Gav. The shot catches Gav in the chest, sending him backwards to the floor
    "DON'T annoy the dude with the shotgun!"::

Liam Jinn

i hate to say this but fett use control...they are weak trying to intimidate us and trying to make us look stupid...the sith that is

Gav Mortis

HTML Comments are not allowed
    WHAT THE FLYING F*CK IS THAT???

I'm sick of this, I edited this post due to a mistake with ezcodes and got that POS above instead of my edited post!!!

This is the second time it's happenned, last time it happenned to a huge post of mine that took me ages...talk about gettin pissed off!

Anyone please care to explain?

Darth Turbogeek

Okay LFB, coud you care to explain yourself, or is your helmet too sizes too small and contrictive on your brain?

What the hell are you going on about????

Nupraptor

Nupraptor pulls the datapad from out of his hidden pocket and hands it to DT.

"This is what he was 'going on about'. Take a look... I'm sure you'll understand it's significance."

Darth Turbogeek

:: DT takes the data pad::

Liam Jinn

i really wanted a fight too...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast