Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message to the Jedi...

Lord Fire Blade

Message to the Jedi...

I have something you may want. What is is, shall be revealed soon... If you want it back, you can bid for it from the RSO. I'm sure Venom would love to see Jedi grovel at his feet.

I'm also sure Lady Mara Jade would be so happy to see her "treasure" looked after so well by the ones who killed her.

Jedi Cadet

"Blade what do you have of ours?" She askes him.
    ::Cadet steps out of the shadows behind him.::

Lady Magdalena

::watches from the shadows::

Lord Fire Blade

And just what do you think you will do... Jedi Cadet

I sneer under my armour

Ask your Masters. One of them knows. Now, have you a death wish, or will you leave now, pathetic "Jedi"

Nupraptor

Lord Fire Blade... I will put this in as plain words as I can muster:

You will return to us what is rightfully ours. What you have taken does not belong to you. If you do not give it back, we will be forced to take it.

Satine Capashen

Alpha drops from the rafters, one hand on one of his wakasashis.

"Nup is right. And there are some in the Jedi who would enjoy getting it back..."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia steps forward and stands besides Nup and Alpha**

Lord Fire Blade...I suggest you heed to Nupraptor's warning and give us back what is rightfully ours.

Satine Capashen

Alpha smiles cold enough to freeze Hell.

"Or we will have some fun..."

Sniper Tondry

Tondry chuckles and leans against a nearby tree. "Don't make checks your mouths can't cash, Jedi. In case you didn't know, I helped Fire Blade acquire this piece of hard merchandise."

Satine Capashen

Alpha's hands go to his wakasashi hilt, and sneers.

"I can cash whatever I say...Would you like to find out for yourself?"

Sniper Tondry

Pierce peers at Satine. "It'd be too easy for me to make your credits bounce," Pierce chuckles. "Hell, boy, it'd be too easy for an old woman make your credits bounce. In fact... let me go get Isard. She may not be old, but I'm sure she could have some fun with you."

JediBoricua

::Stands beside the jedi::

Bring anyone you want Tondry...time to play hardball.

Sniper Tondry

Tondry laughs and stretches. "You Jedi are too much. Hardball. You want to know what hardball is, old man? Hardball is being able to achieve something despite everyone else betting against you. Defeating the odds is what it's all about. And I proved I could play hardball when I got Fire Blade his merchandise. I guess you could say I'm 'hardcore'."

(ooc) Wow! Man, I haven't seen you around in forever, Boricua. Nice to post to you.

JediBoricua

OCC: Been a while ain't it.

IC: "Don't talk to me about the past, the past is the past, there is only one reality, now. Anyway are you planning on giving it, or do I have to take it from you"

OCC: It would also help if I knew what the item was.

Sniper Tondry

(ooc) A real long while. And it would help all the Jedi if they knew what it was... hence the reason it's a guarded secret...

(ic) "Pasts are really important, old man. Sometimes, you do things in the past and they catch up with you. That's why I don't have a past."

Tondry pulls out a cigarra and lights it, taking a drag. "Now is only a figment of your imagination, gramps. Things change so much, it's easy to make your head spin. For instance, NOW I don't have what Fire Blade's talking about... he does. I just helped him get it."

"And in this "now" you're talking about, I'm ready for the consequences of that past, not that there are any. I mean, who's going to shoot the messenger?"

Lord Fire Blade

Now, why should I tell you Jedi scum what it is I have? Why not work it out for yourself.

Now, did I say it was yours to start with, Jedi? I just said it was something you may want.

I consider my words.

Yes, it is something you would indeed want quite badly when you know what it is.

Sniper Tondry

Tondry finishes his cigarra and snuffs it out. "You tell 'em, FB."

Lady Vader

*LV appears from behind the tree Tondry had been leaning against, after jumping from it's high branches*

looks like the Jedi are getting ancy...

*she looks at FB*

they're almost begging...

*she glances back to look at the Jedi and catches JB's annoyed look*

well, almost...

*she stands there near the tree next to Tondry, waiting, watching*

Sage Hazzard

::Sage steps forward::

I have no clue what it is you have, and I really don't care that much. But, I do know one thing, it's a pretty much obvious fact about a person's actions.....

::Sage unclips his Lightsaber slowly from his belt::

You stole something correct? Now why would a burglar want the person they stole something from, or atleast someone very close to the victim, want to tell them that they stole something.... and then not specify what they stole? Hmm.... A good question I think.... and there's a very good answer...

::Sage snaps the Lightsaber's blade into existance with his thumb::

You want us to try and get it back.... which by the way smells a trap.... and I'm not about to fall into it... So, lets settle this now. What do you say?

Lord Fire Blade

Droll, very droll Jedi. Who said Sniper and I stole it? It was there for the taking, so how could it be theft?

I find you Jedi very amusing. It was never yours, did I say that? No, I said it is something you may want.

Now IF you want it, maybe you should find out what it is first. I do think however, that you will.

Maybe you should ask your cowardly leaders what it could be.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast