Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Assimilation of Dilonexa XXIII

Dyne Darkforce

The Assimilation of Dilonexa XXIII

OOC: Alright, this RP is open to anyone. Make sure it is kept at 3 posts maximum in a day per person.

IC:

In the conference room, Darth Renegade, Darth Varlon, and Dyne Darkforce were discussing a matter. Spending long nights in the room planning and ironing out things. As the meeting came to a end, Dyne placed the proposal in the middle of the three men.

"Alright, we have finalized the proposal. What we know about this planet is that it is quite large. It is in the Lave Sector of the West Quadrant. It orbits a blue star and is accompanied by 39 other planets.

Varlon: "Yes, I believe they have diverted all their attention into agriculture. It is plentiful in food supply, since the metal is imported by them. The food supply should help our forces out greatly."

Renegade: "Hmmm, the sheer size alone can show how much food supply they must have. What about the intelligence reports.?"

"Intelligence states that there should be 3 cruisers, 3 wings Headhunter Z95's, and one wing of Y-Wing's. Plus, the planet has garrisions, around 9 divisions of troops. Not sure about outside interference, but nonetheless we should be cautious of that."

Varlon: "My Blitzkrieg fleet will be put into action to help the mission along. It should be enough for the Crusiers."

Renegade: "Since, im in charge of the fighter squadrons, ill make sure their fighters are take care of. We need to make sure the Razor's can be deployed."

"Ok, now lets take this to the Commander, so we can get the final approval."

The three nod to each other and exit the room then headed down the hallway. Varlon's and Ren's faces alone showed their concentration on the matter. They were dressed in their appropriate uniforms and the boot taps on the cold sent a echo through the hallway. Looking at the proposal and intelligence reports, Dyne made sure everything was in check. The forces were already being prepared for both ground and air. He wondered if his transmission to his Master had reached her or not. Dyne nodded and assured himself that she mostly had checked it already. Arriving at the Commander's office he asked to be welcomed inside.

"Commander, may I come in?"

Summoner: "Yes, come in Dyne."

He walked into the room and they saluted the Commander as the door slid open. Dyne placed the file onto the already enormous amounts of work that Sums was already doing.

Summoner: "Hmmm, take a seat gentlemen. What can I do for you?"

"This is our proposal to take over Dilonexa XXIII Commander. Everything you requested for is in there, we need your final approval on the matter. Since this is a big task we need to make sure everything is a go. Obviously, it will be a big asset for us if the mission goes successful, which we plan on it being."

The Commander arched his eyebrow and opened the file. Looking through it carefully, he finally looked at the three Sith.

Summoner: "Did you plan this out yourself men?"

"Yes sir, we did."

Summoner: "This is set to go, but realize one thing. The recent merger of TSE and RSO is taking up all of our time. As you can see from my work, I will not be able to accompany you on this. You will be alone on the mission, if you run into trouble we maybe able to send you backup but nothing is for sure."

Varlon: "We understand Commander, we shall do the best possible for the Empire as always."

"Yes sir, I was wondering if you would lend a squadron of Razor's to Renegade since he is charge or aerial combat."

Summoner: "I was wondering why you didnt have TSE forces listed in the proposal. The Razor's will be given to you, but make sure they stay good in condition. They will be loaded up into your fleets. Varlon, you are in charge of the fleets, Renegade the fighter squadrons, and Dyne you have the ground combat forces."

The whole time Renegade had a dark look over his face in concentration. Sums put a series of information into a datapad then put his thumb imprint onto it. This gave permission for the Razor's to be released to their control.

"Thank you sir for the Razor's."

Summoner: "Ok men, your are dismissed and good luck to you men. Bring glory to the Empire and dont get killed out there. This place is a large challenge indeed."

They saluted the Commander and left the room. All three thinking about their respectable jobs in the operation. The three headed down the corridor to meet up with their forces. The forces were all prepared and given a briefing on the operation.

Khendon Sevon

Khendon intercepted the group of officers and walked next to them. He whispers something about a small fleet of his to Dyne. Dyne raises an eyebrow and gives a sharp nod, with this Khendon falls in step behind the men.

Bleeding Hallow Fleet
    ISD3 Hawk's Eye
    HMM Vitality
    HMM Conundrum
    HMM Vex
    HMM Rue
    HMM Hitman
    HMM [i]Red Army[i]
    (HMM = Heavily Modified Marauder)

Darth Varlon

[c] <h2>Death Wind Fleet</h2>[/c]

Command Ships:

SSD Death Wind
    - 5 Squadrons of Shield equipped TIE/I
    - 5 Squadrons of TIE/rz
    - 2 Squadrons of Scimitar Assault Bombers

Heavy Ships:

ISD-II Drauka
    - 3 Squadrons of TIE/ln
    - 2 Squadrons of shield equipped TIE/I
    - Squadron of Scimitar Assault Bombers

Medium Ships:

Wraith Cruiser Pride
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Envy
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Wrath
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Sloth
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Avaracious
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Glutton
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Lust
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Striker
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Rage
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Hydra
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Malice
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Aries
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Taurus
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Hell's Keep
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Devil's Chariot
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Vengeful
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Imperious
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Intolerable
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Execution
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Tyrant
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Kaiser
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser War God
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Death's Edge
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Krytos
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

Wraith Cruiser Death's Kiss
    - 2 Squadrons of TIE/df

[c] ***[/c]

Aboard the Command Ship Death Wind, Varlon sat in the command chair of the Star Destroyers bridge. His gaze locked on that of his two fellow Sith, Darth Renedage and Dyne Darkforce.

"Renegade, Dyne, Death Wind fleet ready. Status report?" He said over the bustling noise of the pit crews.

Big Bad Naga

The Sith Infiltrator "Mirage II" emerged from Hyperspace. Naga was the only one aboard. He extended his vision and spotted Death Wind, Varlon's Command Ship. He powered up to full speed heading straight for the ship. Naga opened the comm channel to the ship.

Death Wind Officer: "Unidentified ship, identify yourself."

Naga: "Tell Lord Varlon, Lord Darkforce, and Lord Renegade that it's an old drinking partner."

Naga could sense the confusion on the crew. This caused him to smile. The Officer seemed to be asking a question to his superior.

Officer: "Unidentified ship...Prepare to be boarded."

20 minutes later.

Naga ran down the ramp of his Infiltrator and headed for the bridge where Varlon and the others were.

Darth Varlon

Var stood and turned around just in time to see Naga run onto the bridge. He smiled and bowed, allowing his braid to fall over his shoulder.

"A pleasure to see you again, Naga." He said curtiously. "I was about to get the final word on the status of our task force."

Dyne Darkforce

He was looking out into the vastness of space. Dyne turned his attention to BBN, his long time friend as a smile appears over his face.

"Welcome BBN to Varlon's Death Wind, thanks for helping me out here your a good friend. Make yourself comfortable till we get the main operation launched."

He turned and looked on at what was going around him. Everyone was busy doing their job for the mission. The fleet was prepared to enter hyperspace.

Darth Varlon

"Lord Konrad!" A voice rang up from the port crew pit.

"What is it, Ensign?" Var responded.

"All units are check."

"Mission is a go, commanders. Lets get the fleet into action."

[c] ***[/c]

As if directly linked to the Sith Knight, the Death Wind fleet began to turn and manouevre into position. With the fleets main thrusters firing up to power, they started to accelerate towards their jump point.

After a period of five minutes, all ships were ready and with a sudden split-second stop, the fleet accelerated sharply and with a boom, vanished into the tunnel of hyperspace.

Darth Renegade

The fleet comes out of hyperspace in a high orbit around the planet. At the time, Renegade is still on the bridge of the SSD Death Wind, staring out of the large view screen. He is dressed in his flight suit, ready for combat.

Open up the intercom for me

The nervous tech immediately opens the frequency. His hands trying not to shake or show his nervousness around the Sith Knight.

"Intercom open, sir"

Laran grabs the mic and holds it in front of his face for a second. He looks around the bridge at the rest of the command crew with a dark face. He takes a deep breath before speaking

Skull squadron, this is Skull one, coming to you from the bridge. I will be out joining you in a moment. Intelligence indicates we are up against obsolete starfighters here. Z95's and Y wings. Obviously I want them all taken out. Priority goes to the Y wings. I don't want one torpedo to hit our ships. Repeat, NOT ONE. Dont' waste your missles on the Z95's. They'll go down easy enough. Set your sheilds, weapons and engines to whatever you choose or feel comfortable with. With that being said, scramble all fighters, and happy hunting boys. I'm coming out now, Katern, out.

He hands the mic back to the nervous tech, who quickly hangs it up. He looks around at the command crew once more with a gleam in his eye. He walks out to the middle of the floor and begins speaking.

you have the honor of serving the Empire. Serve us well, and reap the rewards. Fail us, and meet your desmise. The choice is yorus

With those words, Laran walks briskly to the door and down the hall to the fighter hanger housing Skull squadron.

Darth Varlon

With the fighters launching, the shields around the fleets docking bays were down while a triplet of New Republic MC80's broke orbit and started towards the large TSE fleet.

[c] ***[/c]

Aboard the bridge of the SSD Death Wind, Varlon was back at the tactical holo. "Seven sins, take position in front of the ISD Drauka, rest of the Wraiths to forward positions.

Make sure those Cruisers don't get close to this ship. As soon as they entre maximum firing range, engage them."

[c] ***[/c]

Outside, a dozen klicks from the Death Wind, flickers of emerald and crimson light started to trade back and forth between the outskirts of the Wraith Cruisers and MC80's. As orders are beamed to the outskirts of the formation, Wraith Cruisers start to form up against the cruisers.

Soon, fire is being traded between five Wraith cruisers to each MC80 while the "Seven Sins" cruiser group and Death Wind slowly push forward.

Big Bad Naga

Naga watches from the main viewports while the two factions engaged in battle. He had seen quite a few Space Battles in his time, but this one proved to be one of the greats. It seemed that the Fleet had gotten down to business.

Naga's atteniton was brought back to the mission. He turned to the side and walked over to Dyne.

"Dyne, when do we leave for the ground assault?"

Fritz 7

As Fritz hears Renegade's words he stops leaning against Skull 2 and climbs up the side of it into the cockpit and sits down. Fritz then flicks on some switches turning on Skull 2 then taking off into space after a short bit of flying he notices a group of Y wings and immediately fires at them taking out two of the ships from the group then sees a Y wing preparing to attack him but sees it explode into flames then says over the intercomm "thanks Renegade". Fritz then flies around looking for more Y wings and Z95s

Khendon Sevon

Khendon, on the bridge of Hawk’s Eye, looks out through the main view port. “Order our squadrons of Tie Defenders to be launched and have two squadrons of StarVipers launched as well. I want the marauders to take the point and engage any target they find, we shall provide fire support for any in need.”

Khendon’s veteran crew looked at him with hard faces and all gave slight nods or smiles. The six marauders formed a V formation in front of the Hawk’s Eye and they stood ready.

Anubis Lockheart

Anubis had been the first in the cockpit but the last to leave. For the third time now he speaks to the flight controller through the intercomm.

"This Is Anubis in skull 3, Am I clear to launch now or what?"

After a few seconds he hear's the flight controllers voice over the comm.

Flight controller: Roger that Skull 3, sorry about the delay.

Anubis after waiting impatiently for a quarter of an hour already, slams the Razor into top acceleration and takes off. After exiting the airlock, to his surprise he falls behind a wing of Z95's. Taking out the leader before the wing could even notice he was there. The wing then splits up as Anubis gives chase to the right wing. He twists and barrels, firing a few shots and manages to clip the wing of a Z95 as it pummels and collides with the remaining Z95 of the wing.

A smile drew across his face as he had not been in a proper battle since dagobah. The Darkness pulsing through his veins as he uses it to guide him into dogfights. A voice comes over the comm as he listens

Skull 1: Skull 3 where are you?

"Settle down Ren, let me catch up. Remind me to have a word with the flight controller when I get back.."

His voice trails off as he gets a visual on the rest of his wing. He diverts all power to engines until he caught up, then changing it back to his custom configuration.

Darth Varlon

The hailstorm between the MC80's and the Wraiths suddenly increased as a group of ten more Wraith's opened fire on the three cruisers. A death trap had been formed between the large group of cruisers that were trading shot for shot of turbolaser fire.

As the fighters danced between the warring factions, the anti-NR fire increased again, this time in a large multiple as the commanding Star Destroyer, Death Wind and its subordinate Star Destroyer opened fire.

[c] ***[/c]

"We have engaged the New Republic forces, my lord." A tactical Lieutenant shouted over the wailing klaxons.

"Good, concentrate fire on the closest Cruiser, and repeat process until all enemy cruisers are neutrilized." Varlon said and pointed to the battle map. "Shields, re-rout to forward."

"Aye, my lord!" An Ensign on the starboard crew pit shouted and went to transferring power.

[c] ***[/c]

Outside, the MC80's take what potshots they can at the larger dagger of the two. Their shots spatter uselessly against the shield which seemingly grows instead of shrinks as the fire strikes it. But the NR fleet pushes on hopelessly as the SSD slowly starts to "spearhead" the enemy formation.

DarthPoreon

Admiral Poreon, three minutes till realspace reversion!

Onboard the Interdictor Cruiser Forthright, only the stream of hyperspace could be seen. In three minutes though, the ship would be plunged back into realspace. A battle would be taking place in realspace. The Interdictor though, would be staying out of the battle.

Admiral Poreon, 30 Seconds

The Admiral stood peering out into the Hyperspace Abyss mentally counting down the time till the realspace reversion.

Admiral Poreon, 5 Seconds

The time was now. The Admiral issued the command, Revert to realspace now!

The steady stream of what was hyperspace suddenly disappeared. Instead of the stream of hyperspace, there was a large planet. And, there were capital ships. And, starfighters.

Activate Gravity Well Generators!

Throughout the Interdictor, a rythmic hum could be felt as the Gravity Well Generators kicked into action.

The Admiral turned his head and looked at his force that just arrived around the planet. There were three Interdictor Cruisers, Forthright, Fortitude, and Fortify. And there were Two Corellian Gunships, CG1 and CG2.

Commander Varlon, This is Admiral Jake Ser Poreon, aka DarthPoreon, My force shall make sure no enemy escapes to hyperspace.

DarthPoreon

Emporer's Black Bones!

The Admiral became rigid with a slight shock. He stared out of the viewport, his gaze not shifting. His mouth dropped open in slight shock. He quickly reached out and leaned onto a nearby support beam. A minute passed, and the Admiral was able to regain his composure.

Give me affiliation of those ships!

The Admiral glanced down at his datapad to read the data on the new ships that had been pulled out of hyperspace because of the Interdictors.

Nebulon B Frigate Pride
    Nebulon B Frigate Hope
    Nebulon B Frigate Stellar

Enemy Signals coming off of them.

The Admiral let out a long controlled breath.

[b]Commander Varlon, Poreon here again. It seems that the Interdictors pulled out a small enemy force. Three Nebulon B Frigates is the enemy. Request Permission to engage.

Meteo Vaxe

*A squad of Z-95's somehow get behind Anubis. They are about to fire, when a Protoss Corsair class fighter exits hyperspace. The new ship fires a blast which damages the flight leader. They fly away, still in formation.*

"I was in the neighborhood. Mind if I join this party."

*The engines of the Massacre roar as it comes up upon the squad of Z-95's. They attempt to scatter, but Skroth's ship is too quick. A flash of laser and ion blasts fire from the fighter and incinerates the flight leader of the the squad of Z-95's. The debris collide the other 2 ships in the squad and they go spinning out of control. To which Skroth's ship quickly doubles back, and fires at a second ship. Only the ion cannons hit it. It stays stationary. The third ship eventually regains control, but knows better than to attack Skroth's ship. He goes off to fight someone else. The Massacre follows it.Just when Skroth gets a lock on it, an enemy frigate just pops out of hyperspace. The Massacre's sensors indicate that it is The Stellar. Skroth quickly pulls out while carefully avoiding the turbolasers and anti-flight lasers. The ship gets hit once, but the shields hold. Skroth then moves in to assist Skull squadron.

Skroth da Ripper

OOC: DAMN EZ-BOARD!!! That was me.

Darth Varlon

"Roger that, Admiral Poreon. If you've got any extra firepower, feel free to lend it." Var said as he kept a steady eye on the tactical map.

"Seven Sins, execute John Doe manouevre."

[c] ***[/c]

Outside the SSD, seven of the twenty-five Wraith cruisers suddenly fired simotaniously on a single spot on a nearby cruiser, the shots penetrating from one end of the ship to the other. A plume of fire ripped through both ends of the cruiser as the seven smaller ones push by it.

The other two cruisers weren't faring too well either, their hulls dotted with flame and open wounds from the battering of the task force. But now, all three MC80's had turned their firepower towards the SSD Death Wind in hopes of wounding it.

[c] ***[/c]

"All wraith cruisers, get behind them and attack from behind. If possible destroy their engines, they'll make a nice fleet addition." Var issued before turning to his bridge crew. "Start ion bombardment. Once the ships are disabled, prepare boarding parties. But make sure Dyne and Renegade keep the bulk of our forces."

"Yes, my lord!" The cheif gunners in the crew pits called out in tandem.

Dyne Darkforce

Dyne looked over at BBN and a grin appeared over his face.

"As soon as Varlon and Renegade get rid of the planets space defenses. With Ren out there, their fighters should drop like flies. Plus, Varlon is among the best of fleet commanders out there. There are going to be boarding parties to take over some of the cruisers. As you can see, we are going to use ion weaponry to disable them. Our priority is to land on the planet with forces and take out their garrisions and troop placements. You will assist me in that part of the mission. The stormtroopers will also accompany us and while we are down there. Renegade will do bombing runs on targets and he is being backed by Fritz and Anubis it also seems like Skroth has arrived as well. Khendon is on another ship helping us in the clearing of their cruisers."

He laughed to himself.

"Right now lets look at the Z95's and Y-wings get plastered, shall we?"

He gets a cocky smile and looks out into the vastness of space, watching the on going battle. After a while of looking out there, Dyne walks over behind Varlon to see the current situation with the enemy cruisers. It seemed that the wraith ships were efficiently doing the job. The ion bombardment just beginning, as the forces in each of their respectable shuttles were deployed to board the disabled cruisers.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast