Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Trip to Coruscant (Semi-Closed)

Daleethria

Daleethria looked around with wide eyes, wondering how the ship was gone as well. She carefully placed her bags on the ground as Sanis stared at the empty space in confusion. Standing close to the area where the ship was last docked, Daleethria closed her eyes and held out her hand. It hovered over the barren landing bay. There were many signatures around the ship but she was weeding them out to find out how many people actually were on the ship in the last few hours.

She looked past hers and Sanis' signature until she found two that didn't match. Daleethria would be able to recognize them if she saw them. She did know they were human but to actually run across them in this big of a galaxy? That was another thing.

Turning around to look at Sanis, she extended two fingers as she walked back towards him.

MARCUS v4

Several bouncing pink objects caught Sanis' attention.

Sanis, Sanis, Sanis, Sanis, Sanis....

Sanis Prent

(Sanis looked down at the half dozen MARCUS units, who were all exceedingly frantic)

Yeah, what? What the hell happened to the ship, MARCUS? I don't have time for this crap!

MARCUS v4

One of the cyllinder droids approached Sanis, and spoke for the others.

Sanis, the Layla has been hijacked. Two men broke into the hangar bay and bypassed all security measures. Whoever they were, they were obviously well-trained. No two-bit criminal can bypass my security. I am practically infallible...for the most part.

The pink can-like object began to pace around slightly.

Daleethria

Daleethria nodded to what the droid had spoken, confirming that it was indeed two people that took the ship.

Her head tilted to the side to look at these strange droids. Daleethria didn't see them on the ship before so they must have been hiding from her. Walking over to the ones that weren't speaking to Sanis, she kneeled down and touched it. She could feel the droid wanting to flee but held it in place with the Force so she could inspect it.

MARCUS v4

MARCUS' visual interface looked at Daleethria.

Excuse me madam, could you please let me go. I have work to do.

Daleethria

Daleethria leans forward as her eyes locked with the droids big ones. Her other hand came up and tapped it between the eyes a couple of times, wondering how it spoke.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis began to pace around angrily, running his fingers through his hair)

Dammit! MARCUS, how the hell could they just waltz in and out like that! Krasst! My entire life was in that ship! Did you check with flight control and cross-check their records? Maybe they'll know something.

(Sanis paces around some more)

<font size='10'>AAAAGH! This is un-frelling-believable!</font>

MARCUS v4

MARCUS backed away from Sanis slowly

The flight control office confirmed that launch clearance was indeed given.

MARCUS' eyes flashed slightly as he accessed information in a wireless inquiry

Oh my...this is most peculiar. It appears the launch clearance was not given under your name.

MARCUS rocked back and forth slightly as Daleethria prodded his "head"

Will you please stop poking me, Madam? I'm trying to do my job. I am not a toy.

Daleethria

Realizing the droid needed to work on the mystery of the missing ship, Daleethria let go of MARCUS. Her attention was then focused on Sanis. He was pacing around and quite upset. Rightfully so. Usually she was good at coming up with something to go on to help evaluate situations but whoever took the ship was long gone. She knows that the only thing she can do is wait for Sanis and his droid to figure out a lead.

Her face was frowned a little with not being of use. Daleethria never felt that way before, let along feeling anything. This was quite new to her. She also knew that she could do something for Sanis is help him calm down, but she didn't know what. All that ended up was her standing up and brooding, trying to understand what was going on inside her.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis sat on a work bench, and began to nervously clean one of his blasters.)

Daleethria

Daleethria made her way to where Sanis was and sat down next to him. His hands worked on cleaning his blaster but she could feel his mind furiously trying to figure things out. Looking closer, she could see that his hands where shaking a little.

Reaching over, she placed a hand over Sanis' and rested her head upon his shoulder.

MARCUS v4

MARCUS moved over to Sanis

Sanis, it appears that a flight plan for the Layla was filed with Control, under the alias "Steve Dominguez". I do not have any further records on such a name. I am quite disturbed, however, that Control would let somebody with no authorization and only a simple flight plan get launch clearance in your stead.

As one MARCUS module spoke to Sanis, several others began moving around the hangar, looking for clues. One of them stopped at the open hangar doors. He stood there, processing what he saw with his visual indicators, and quickly moved towards Sanis.

Oh dear. It appears that the main hangar bay doors were breached by some incindiary device. There are burn marks localized on the doors edges, as well as some scoring and local structure damage. If I were to assess the situation correctly, the reactive agent would appear to be a thermite derivative.

Pierce Tondry

Pierce Tondry grinned, watching the security holo of Layla's docking bay through the wiretap he had installed. The rat-bastitch little thief was sweating good.

"Enjoying yourself, sir?"

"Damn right, Ludos," Pierce snarled without looking over his shoulder. "People who thieve from me and get caught deserve what they get. Besides- that freighter of his will come in handy with our upcoming op."

"Mmhm." It was Ludos' verbal equivalent of a shrug. "What'll you do next?"

"Oh, I figure in about ten minutes I'll send him a messenger with instructions to meet at my penthouse," Pierce smirked. "Get a few agents together and have them meet me there ASAP. I want this over and done with."

Sanis Prent

(Sanis slowly removed Dalee's hand from his, and stood up. He held his blaster in his hand, and stared at the door.)

MARCUS, Dalee, lets go...I think I owe a few flight control guys a visit.

MARCUS v4

One of the MARCUS modules wheeled quickly over to Sanis.

Sanis, there is a 94.34 percent probability that you are intending to cause trouble on a large scale. That is not very wise, if I may say so myself. Please assuage my concerns and tell me that you do not plan on going to the flight control center to threaten anybody. If the spaceport authorities get involved in this, oh my. I would not like to calculate the probability of us making it out of that building in one piece.

Sanis Prent

Yeah yeah...

(Sanis paid little attention to MARCUS' caveat, and instead kept walking towards the hangar door. Oh Frell, he'd like to wring the pencil-pusher's neck who cleared for something like this to happen. How the hell could something like that even slip by them?? It didn't make sense. They had a rule about the ship's owner/pilot delivering the flight plan for a reason!

As Sanis fumed to himself and walked out of the hangar, he stopped in his tracks as he noticed someone blocking his way in the doorway.)

Sasseeri Reeouurra

A drooly drop of spittle slowly made its way from the corner of her mouth to the floor, only to land on her tan-coloured chest that showed a lot more skin than was wise in any situation. She stood in his way and stared, and wouldn't move, her eyes burning with an intensity that seemed able to melt the hair on his muscular body away with its fire.

He was tall and human, he had small eyes and a definately cute butt, and he looked even better in person than in the 200% life-sized holo she had standing in her office.

And she absolutely had to have him.

Of course she, Sasseeri Reeouurra, a somewhat important personality in certain circles, couldn't possibly just drag any man off the street - well, at least not too often. The coarse and common males she had used in the past to mate wiht were growing increasingly boring, in any case, and she was on the prowl.

And Sanis Prent, as she had come to see it, would be the catch of the day.

She had listened around, and her many many sources had told her a great many many tales about him. He definately liked women, and didn't seem to make much of a fuss what species they were.

Still, she couldn't just let such a prize fall into her hands like this - she would play the game for a while, snare him well and good before dragging him off with her.

Sasseeri's dark eyes glowed with a burning intensity, and her sharp fangs bared for a split second, before she set her face into an inhuman and almost comical grin, and stared up at the tall human.

"Hello therrre, strrrangerrr."

Sanis Prent

(The woman blocking his path diverted just enough of Sanis' attention to keep him from charging up to the flight control tower and going on a rampage. Sliding his Corellian blaster back into its holser, he looked at the woman in front of him. She was quite attractive, curved in all the right places, and well tanned. However, there was something about her that....

...Sanis shrugged off the weird feeling. Aside from the little string of drool and the slightly-crazed look in her eye (And Sanis had to admit, some species were just a little...different), she didn't really strike him any differently than all the millions of pretty faces that tended to walk the streets of Coruscant.

But still...maybe it was just a bad day creeping up into an attitude, or maybe it was the way this woman seemingly growled out her "R"s...something was afoot other than business as usual.

Ah Hell, who was he kidding? She was probably just another customer looking for his help. As generally enraged about his current situation as he was, Sanis still felt compelled to take on a job. Hell, it probably wouldn't hurt in the long run.

Allowing the mental tangent to futher distract him, Sanis removed his sunglasses, and looked into the stranger's blue eyes.)

Hey there, something I can help you with?

Daleethria

Daleethria followed soon on Sanis' heels, watching the MARCUS droid with fascination still. She really wished she could examine one of the droids but their rather annoyingly well programed AI was causing problems.

She saw Sanis stop and walks talking to someone. Her ears picked up the conversation as she fine tuned her attention in their direction. Then the familiar tickle in the back of Daleethria's mind hit her. The being that he was talking to was much more then she seemed and very dangerous. Her motives were still clouded to her and that actually worried Daleethria more. It was the fact that she was worrying about Sanis that really got her attention.

With quick steps, Daleethria appeared at Sanis' side seemingly to the strange woman. Her arms were held out in a neutral position and her face betrayed no emotion as her mind processed this situation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast