Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Sith Saiyajin vs. any Saiyajin(s)........

SSJ Anthony

Re: oppps..forgot to post again before I logged out...

I look at Videl laughing and then punched her with my not so busted up arm. Then I uppercut her sending Videl to the ground. I then do my ki stomp to her stomach. Then an idea pops in my head I create a large ki hammer, holding it in one arm I slam it down on both of videls legs breaking them. Then makes the ki hammer into a ki force ball and threw it at Videls body. The force ball is pushing Videl into the ground then I fly up and shoot another ki blast at it to make the force ball explode. I watch the giant crater around Videls body.*

videl1999

OOC: hmmm...in a breaking bones mood today?
    *curses briefly in Saiyajin* unfortunately for you, I'm a healer....*mutters briefly in Saiyajin and her wounds fade and disappear as if they were never there*

OOC:funny, you kinda fight like I used to, do you have another alias, SSJA? well I'm not exactly awake yet so I'll think of an attack later...hell I've got most of the day considering my mom isn't home and we recently had to put the dog to sleep so I didn't want to be at home....too many memories....racken fracken......

*a ki rope loops around SSJA's neck, SSSJA tries to get it loose, but Videl pulls it tight before he has a chance to remove it. SSJA's begins to breathe in ragged gasps as his fingers still strain to loosen the rope, but to no avail. Videl then pulls sharply on the rope, forcing SSJA down to the ground. She then repeatly stomps on his spine*

Kennon Chishio

*Speeds toward Videl a kicks her knocking her away and fires a ki blast at SSJA and Videl*

SSJ Anthony

*Flips out of the way of the ki blast. Runs toward Videl and kicks her. Then I do a ki trap to Kennon and Videl and they are traped in a ball of pain and I am hitting them while they can't move. I fly up and shoot ki attacks to make them explode makeing two jiant craters.*

OOC sorry about your dog.

videl1999

OOC: thanks....he was a cool dog......

*When the dust begins to clear, SSJA hears a loud yell and looks up to see Videl with her saber ignited above him. Videl drops down and kicks SSJA in the neck, sending him crashing towards the ground. As he falls, Videl slashes downward with her saber, lacerating a long wound from SSA's collor bone to his stomach. Once SSJA hits the ground, Videl stomps down hard on his chest, SSJA yells in agony as several of his ribs break. Videl then turns her attention to Kennon. Videl teleports in front of him, Videl knees KC in the stomach and brings down both fist on KC's spine when he doubles over in pain. Videl charges at KC and elbows him in the throat, causing him to wease and gasp in pain, KC staggers as he tries to stay up. Videl watches him briefly with a slightly bored expression on her face, then kicks KC in the side on the neck, KC lands hard, and Videl waits for them to recover enough to attack her again*

SSJ Anthony

*Yeals in great anger and starts geeting up and pops a zensu bean in his mouth his chest heals slightly but there is still a big scar on my chest*

VIDEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs toward her and then teleports behind her. I grabed her and lifted her into the air and slamed her back on to
    my knee breaking her spine in half.*

OOC what happend to all the other saiyan-jins

videl1999

OOC: dunno, but backbreaking is maiming which is against the rules....so I'll have to partially ignore it....

*Videl backhands SSJA across the face, which causes him to fall backward and let her go* Itai, dammit that hurt....you almost broke my spine....*kicks SSJA in the groin* don't do that again.....*Videl lifts SSJA in the air with the force and suspends him in midair. SSJA soon finds he can't move a single muscle. Videl walks over, then punches and kicks him like a punching bag. She next drops him and waits for him to attack again*

Kennon Chishio

*Pushs himself off the ground and flys full speed at SSJA and snatchs him Senzu bean pouch*
    "He he he"
    *Pops 5 in his mouth to recover from the attack*
    "Time to get serious with you two!"
    *Flys toward Videl and kicks her in the side of the head, double hands her in the back of the head into my knee and tosses her into SSJA and fires a Finish Buster at them both.*

BTW Saiya-jin is spelled S a i y a - j i n not Saiyan-jin

Kyric Zen

*Newly healed from the stab..Kyric flys infront of the buster and fires Final Skill at it...holding long enough for the others to move...*

videl1999

*Videl teleports behind KC, elbows him in the neck and knees him in the spine* What are you trying to do here? Calm the f**k down! We aren't here to kill each other, I started this fight to have fun......now fight right or leave.....

SSJ Anthony

*KIcks Videl in the face then punches her in the stomach several times. Then does many ki attacks to Videls face
    putting her eye out.*

Kennon Chishio

"Fun!? This is fun if I wanted to kill I would go to more extreme measures!*
    *Spin kicks Videl in the side pushs her away and fires a full force blast at her taking down her energy*
    "If this was a death macth I wouldn't do this!"
    *Tosses a senzu bean at Videl, SSJA and Kyric*
    "Must keep the Saiya-jin race alive!"

Kyric Zen

*watches the sensu bean land near his foot...and laughs.. Then the next thing that happens is he is in the Air...Doing a hurrican Kick on Ken's face...followed by an elbow in it..and a mouth blast at the other two..*

videl1999

yes, this was supposed to be fun....so stop acting like a idiot.......and besides I don't need that, I'm a healer remember?*mutters briefly in Saiyajin and her wounds are healed*
    OOC: I'm too tired to come up with an attack right now, so I'll write one out later......

SSJ Anthony

Videl, Videl, at maybe you can do something to spice up this little game we are playing.

Kennon Chishio

OOC: I thought this is how Saiya-jins train...feircely because if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger!

IC: *Kicks Kyric* *Is tired*

videl1999

OOC:spice this up? how so? I'm the one writing the long attacks when you guys write short ones.....

*notices both that SSJA and KC are in striking range, and qucikly creates a staff on ki, which she swings quickly, hitting both of them full in the face, and knocking them both flat on their back. She then deignites the ki staff, and creates two swords of ki, which she holds at both the downed Saiyajin's throats* hehe...is that good enough for spicing this up?

SSJ Anthony

* Kicks her in the leg setting her of ballence. I flip to my feet and and push her back makeing her fall.*

That was fun.

Kennon Chishio

*Kennon get off the ground and heads toward the water. The still fighting when Kennon dives in the water. He swins very deep then digs into the ground. Then digs up at full speed and fires a energy ball in the sky and looks at it. Kennon then destroys it before the other Saiya-jin see it. Kennon then morphs into a giant golden monkey!*
    "GGGGRRRROARRRRR!"

Kyric Zen

*Kyric flips up and looks at the new form..being older, smarter, and wiser, Kyric Teleports behind the Oozuru's Head, keeping his level down..He hovers queitly behind him..*

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast