Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Sith Saiyajin vs. any Saiyajin(s)........

videl1999

OOC:I'll respond to you all individually.....
    *Videl fires several ki blasts at SSJA and they hit the ground all around him*
    "You missed"-SSJA
    "Hehe...don't be so sure...."-Videl
    *A large section of the ground beneath SSJA moves out from under him, throwing him backwards, and he lands flat on his back. Videl kicks SSJA up into the air, then teleports behind him, kicking him in the spine sending him down to the ground at a much quicker pace. He lands hard, leaving a 20 foot deep crater in the ground*

videl1999

*Videl curses in Saiyajin, then creates three 4inch ki knives that she holds between the fingers of her clentched fist, and slashes behind her, stabbing KZ in the stomach. She then slashes upward, slashing a long wound from his stomach to his collar bone* hehe...that's what you get when attack from behind....*Videl then backhands KZ across the face, shattering his cheekbone, and the force of the hit sends him flying into a large rock, which he hits with a loud thud then falls to his knees in pain*

SSJ Anthony

*Flies away from the battle*

We will may meet again but I can't fight you
    because my master may not like it.

videl1999

*watches SSJA fly off* well that's fine with me....but you have been fighting for a few days now, it's seems a little weird that you want to stop fighting now......
    OOC: are you still here, KZ?

SSJ Anthony

*Stops in the air*

Just say this is a all out battle and doesn't matter if you are Sith or not and I will continue to fight if not, I will leave.

videl1999

SSJA, even though we are in the same empire, I asked for any Saiyajin, so that means all out battle....so you are allowed to fight me, besides your master is my master, so I'm sure Rama probably won't mind or he would have told me to stop fighting you.........

SapphireDragoness

*has been sitting in the background, growing her energy and strength and looks up at Vidals yell*
    It's now or never!
    *rushes at Vidal and throws her best bale attack. Flys up into the air and creates a temporary sheild around herself to get the last of her energy in safety*
    *all her energy is ther and she stands ready, waiting for the fire to go and se what damage she has caused*

Jedi Strife

one thing i noticed about Saiyajins are that they like to make craters w/ other ppl.

Kennon Chishio

*Is about a mile away and heres an explosion*
    "!!What was that!?!"
    *Starts in that direction at top speed.*

videl1999

*Videl's laughter can be heard, and when the smoke clears, Videl is unhurt* You call that an attack, little one? Let me show you how that should have been done....*Videl powers up, yells "Hellsfire!" and fires a ki blast that sets SD on fire* and here's what you should have done......*powers up two ki blasts and fires them at SD. The still burning SD tries to dodge, but to no avail, Videl's heatseeking ki blasts follow SD's every move. Videl watches then fires another heatseeking ki blast at SD, SD still is watching the other ki blasts and doesn't see the last one until it is too late. Videl's last ki blast hits SD headon and the other two hit her a few seconds later. SD falls to the ground, blackened, burned and singed* hehe...poor kid.....

SapphireDragoness

*SD growls and gets up, ignoring the pain and how bad she looks, her face as hard and stubborn as ever* Child? Testing your strength, that's all. There is one thing I can't stand and that is sith Saiyajinns who think they are the best, that is always their downfall *sneering tone*
    *Throws a fireblast at Vidal, singing Vidals face and arms. DL wipes the blackness from her face and smiles as she escapes Vidals next ki blast, Dl's speed pivking up, still hiding som of her hidden strength while making a show of getting her biggest strength, which is only around half*
    I am stronger than you think, ignorant fool. Age is not everything.

Kennon Chishio

*Arives at the battle*
    "Man I missed out on this...never to late to start!"
    *Speeds over and knocks Kyric to the ground and sends a ki attack at him*

videl1999

Yes I consider you a child, all you've managed to do is burn me a few times....so unless you plan on fighting seriously, I suggest you leave.....believe me, I have a lot more power at my disposal, so don't test my patience, little one.......like my master always says don't sing it, bring it.....

videl1999

oppps..forgot to post again before I logged out...

OOC: I'll be back on Monday, so I'll answer anyone's attacks then.....ja ne, minna......*Videl teleports out of thread*

Kyric Zen

Re: oppps..forgot to post again before I logged out...

OCC: Yeah take advantage of a guy when he's grounded why don't ya..

*Kyric gets up looking at the minor flesh wound...and see's alotta blood coming out...Kyric dashes to the nearest med lab*

Ezekiel Rage

*starts frolicing in a crater*
    la di da di da..

SapphireDragoness

*smiles at Vidal and gatehrs up energy, sending her Aura beeam straight at Vidal. Vidal gewts knocked under the pressure and pressed to the walll, screaming in frustration. Saphire Sends another attack through the beam and Vidal's face goes surprised in pain*
    Do not underestimate your enemy.

OOC: I'm posting now because I might not be able to for a while, not to say that I might.

videl1999

OOC: who is this Vidal person? I'm Videl not Vidal.....still not much going on in your attack, weak.....
    and where did SSJA go?

*Videl powers up and creates a staff of ki. She then fakes a hit to SD's head and as SD blocks, Videl whacks SD in the knee with the staff, and a cracking sound is heard as SD's kneecap shatters . Videl then hits Sd with the staff in the side of her ribcage and a cracking sound followed by a squishing sound is heard as SD's cracked ribs puncture her lung. Videl does a backflip kick, hitting Sd full in the face, and begins to power up a ki blast. When Videl gets back to her feet, she smiles darkly, then fires the ki blast that hits SD in the stomach, and the force of the hit sends SD crashing into a nearby boulder* Never get overconfident, little one......

SSJ Anthony

OOC I hurt my arm really bad and went to the hospital to have it checked out and was out of commission.

Hay Videl
    *she turns around and I punched her in the nose. Then I kneed her in the stomach and then locked my hands together and knocked her back then I follow charging up a ki blast and punched her with it knocking her to the floor. Then I stomp on her leg breaking it.Then shoots a ki blast makeing the pain in her broken leg even worse then I did my Plasma eye blast shooting her in her arm and chest puncturing the skin, and blood squirts everywere.*

videl1999

*Videl curses in Saiyajin, swings upward with her staff, hitting SSJA in the groin* Hehe.....and that's why you don't attack me from behind, any questions?*Videl says while laughing as she hovers a little bit off the ground to keep the weight off her broken leg. She then grabs SSJA by the head, and slams his head into her knee. SSJA holds his face in pain as blood dribbles through his fingers from his recently broken nose. Videl then kicks SSJA in the gut, and then brings down both fists on his spine, knocking him to the ground. Videl stomps on his chest, and a loud cracking sound is heard as several of SSJA's ribs break. When SSJA regains his feet, Videl blocks his attacks until SSJA makes a punch for her head. Videl catches SSJA's fist and slowly crushes until the bones in SSJA's hand break. But Videl still doesn't let go, instead she straights out SSJA's arm, and punches in the center of the upper part of his arm, and the bone shatters on impact. Videl then sweeps SSJA's legs out from under him and waits for the next person's attack*

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast