Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: A Sith Saiyajin vs. any Saiyajin(s)........

The Lounge Lizard

Re: The battle of the saiya-jins

I'll join when I join, if I join.

I choose to watch right now. I want to see Trunks' potential.

videl1999

I see....

OOC: it's a little weird fighting him now that he's my apprentice....I don't know if I would rank his skills like mine just yet...he's still kinda new.....

The Lounge Lizard

His potential is very high, however. What he has not shown in experience, he is revealing in raw talent.

videl1999

hmmm...maybe....

OOC: *yawns* he needs to wake up though, I'm bored as hell......*looks at her watch* well gtg for tonight...komban wa, minna...*Videl teleports out of forum*

Miryan no Trunks

OOC: Sorry.. weekends aren't a good time for me, always got crap goin on during the day. Blah blah. Excuse excuse. Oh yes.

IC: *Picking himself up off the ground, he winces slightly from the attack on his spine*

Damn.. that really Hurt..

*Stands up, bending backwards to crack his neck and neck.*

Ahh... there we go. Videl, I really Am impressed. You hit extremely hard, especially for not being powered up into SSJ or anything.

*Flies up to her, with incredible speed. With his arms charging Ki into them as fast as he can, he suddenly uses Shukdan Idou, appearing behind Videl. However, he didn't count on the fact that due to him using the technique so often in the battle so far, Videl had gotten used to sensing the slight power flux present when a person's about to teleport with it. So as he appears behind her, he realizes that she's turned around to meet him, her arm stretched back, ready to punch.*

*Bringing his hand up to block the attack, he remembers the energy he has charged up in his hands, and as her fist comes at him, he releases the energy at her hand, and also against her stomach.*

*The blast causes her hand to be knocked back behind her, as her torso bends in the middle, also propelled backwards. She quickly catches herself, bringing her arm backdown and wincing from the stretched muscles in her arm (from being pushed back so far). He suddenly drops down to the ground, firing off multiple Ki blasts towards her, spread out just enough that if she merely tries to dodge them, their positioning will leave her off-balance. Realizing that she could simply teleport, he prepares himself for an attack*

OOC: Sorry, couldn't think of too much right now. Trying to get some work done.

Miryan no Trunks

OOC: Great.. now Ezboards isn't recognizing me as being logged in. Woo.

IC: *Turns to where LL is standing, overviewing the fight*

Such words of praise, do you really think I have that much potential?

Miryan no Trunks

OOC: There we go, that's fixed (stupid ezboards..)

The Lounge Lizard

There is only one way to know if I am right...

:: LL extends an open hand towards Trunks. The air shimmers in front of LL's hand, wafting in strange wisps and gathering in a circular area. LL uses the Force to concentrate, causing extreme pressure to be exerted on the trapped air inside, building the temperature up dramatically. The superheated gas turns to plasma, burning with a faint green hue and suspended in limbo by the powerful inward pressure of the Force. ::

Trunks, this is the Force Pressure Sphere Attack. Dodge it or attempt to block it if you wish. Be forewarned...I do not like to be disappointed. Fail me, and Videl will need to find another apprentice to replace you after you are killed.

Are you ready? I am going to test your potential.

KnyteWulf

:: stands atop a large rock structure some distance away, watching the ongoing spar, head tilted to a side in amusement ::

videl1999

*watches from the sidelines* hehe...why do I get the feeling I'm about to lose an apprentice?*smiles wryly and waits to see what MT will do*

OOC: well gtg..I'll be back on Monday...ja ne, minna...*Videl teleports out of forum*

Miryan no Trunks

*Charges up quickly, his hair Blasting straight upwards as it's color changes. His aura erupts around him, causing the ground to collapse and crater underneath him.*

*Turns to Videl with a grin*

I really hope your feeling's misjudged.

*Continuing to power up, he feels a surge of what seems to be extreme excitement or nervousness, as his energy passes what he believed to be his limit, and continues rising, without slowing down.*

Wh.. what the...... this is nuts...!

*As his energy level seems to peak, his hair has grown twice the length it was, and is curving down along his back.. His eyebrows remain however, as he's seemingly just on the verge of SSJ3, however not quite there yet.*

Amazing..

*His expression calm and cool, he looks up at LL, and tenses his body, preparing it as much as he can*

Let's find out if I can handle this.

OOC: Force Pressure Ball... can't say I've heard of the technique. Sounds like an extremely concentrated Ki blast where the Ki's been given the property of heat instead of electricity. (I'm studying and practicing Ki techniques IRL, and it's possible to change the properties of the Ki you're charging/using)

The Lounge Lizard

OOC: The closest thing I can describe it as would be the energy blasts that Brolly uses, where he forms contracting green spheres. I liked that idea, and thought that since matter heats up when you pressurize it....if you were strong enough in the force, you could compress gas to the plasma state...and use it as a contained explosion.

Miryan no Trunks

OOC: Ahh, ok.. Sounds.. burning

Ic: *Tries to sense what he can about the ball, through the force, in hopes of deciphering how strong it would be, and whether or not he could handle it. Unfortunately, due to his skills with the force being rather weak, all he could feel was an intense blur of power*

Hmm... well.... guess I'll find out soon enough

*Stands his ground, and waits for LL to attack*

Have at me, I hope I'll not dissapoint

videl1999

OOC: considering LL is stronger than me, and you had a little bit of a hard time fighting me, I would be a little more cautious if I were you.....and LL doesn't play nice even though you're new, if you're lucky, he won't kill you.....

this should be interesting....

OOC:well gtg...ja ne minna....

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL grasps the sphere, now the size of a pea, and nonchalantly flings it backhandedly at Trunks. As LL watches the bright pin-point of light fly towards Trunks, he crosses his arms with interest. The pressure sphere approaches Trunks ::

Miryan no Trunks

True, but I also wasn't powered up even to SSJ when I was battling you. You had to've known that of course (Having brown hair, it's kind of hard to mistake someone for SSJ when they aren't)

*Watches as the sphere approaches, knowing he could easily dodge it, if not for the given fact that LL can more than likely control it's path.*

*Thinks to himself "I wonder.. if I could rupture part of it's structure, would the pressure be released? I could release it away from LL, and send the spehere flying into him, like a balloon?"*

*Prepares a concentrated blast mentally, while keeping himself ready in the case that it doesn't work*

*Thrusts his hand forward suddenly, a single finger pointing directly at the sphere. Doing so, he releases an incredibly powerful, condensed beam at the sphere, and hopes it works, ready to dodge to the side if it does, so the pressure/flames/whatever-would-come-out won't hit him too hard*

videl1999

OOC: quote::True, but I also wasn't powered up even to SSJ when I was battling you. You had to've known that of course (Having brown hair, it's kind of hard to mistake someone for SSJ when they aren't)::
    I'm really getting tired of hearing about my hair being the wrong color...racken fracken....and I don't need to go SSJ in most battles, besides I'm stronger than most ppl in normal mode......but enough with the OOC stuff, just fight.....I really don't want to have to get another apprentice again.....

IC: hehe, that is really going to hurt if that hits....

The Lounge Lizard

:: Trunk's finger beam impacts the Force Pressure Sphere, and ruptures the front of the containment, causing a massive eruption of light, and a shockwave that blasts outward, towards Trunks ::

Miryan no Trunks

*Jumps away to the side as quick as he can, still being half consumed and thrown back by the eruption, the force of the pressure causing the rest of the sphere to suddenly change direction and head back with unbelievable speed at LL*

*Launched off the edge of the cliff they were standing on, he hits his back against the top of a rock pillar, bouncing off of it and spinning, crashing hard into the side of another cliff, quite a distance back from the pillar itself, let alone where he'd started his flight from*

*Wincing and groaning from the pain, he lifts his head to see what had happened after erupting the sphere*

The Lounge Lizard

:: In an instant, LL sees that the collapsing sphere is reversing its trajectory, back towards him. LL spreads his feet wide, and extends both arms, and concentrates hard, generating a tremendous force push that barely negates the pressure of the dying sphere. LL finally wards it off, and as the smoke clears, he looks at Trunks ::

Impressive...you are very inventive.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast