Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Twisted Justice -20 years in the Future-(Open RPG)

Jedi Alpha

Satine whoo[ps in delight, and hits the comm system as his and Dragon's ship comes out of hyperspace.

"Hey Liam, it's us! what's going on?"

Kaine Darklighter

OOC: Well, This has suddenly gone dead.. O_o; Come on peoples, This aint finished yet.

Lady DeVille

ooc: DEAD? Don't say that! /ic:

Lily trembled as her body fought against the poison from the Vong amphistaff. Her abilities in healing had never been quite up to par, even for a Dark Jedi. Her shaking became more intense, and her hold on the meditation trance slipped away from her.

Her eyes opened, tearing up from the sudden light.

Pain... She squeezed her eyes shut against the light, fully aware of the toxins coursing through her veins. Its only a matter of time. Lily lay still. There was another agent in her blood, fighting with her against the poison. Allowing herself to relax a little, she reached out with the Force-

-and felt another presence in the room.

Jedi Alpha

Satine takes control of the ship, and sets it down on Hoth's suface, and begins scanning for anyone else.

He flicks on the comm and says, "Any other Jedis or Force-users around this planet?"

Alexia Tondry

I waited as Liam began the landing sequence. He turned to me, "You might want to dress warmly. There are the ruins of an old Rebel base down there, but its not going to be heated."

I nodded, and left to change.

Dragon dlayer

*gets up and walks up behind alpha*

"any luck?"

Commander Tla

Commander Tla tries to create a void, but the Dovin Basals are damaged. He frantically looks around, holding the control yolk in his hands. He growls and increases speed. Unfortunately, it was too late. The lasers hit his hull.

Tla emitted one last scream before his ship blew up. Rocks scattered everywhere, and the Commander was no more. Space was silent once again.

Jedi Alpha

"Not yet...Liam's ship is getting ready to land, but I can't find a lot of the others..."

Dragon dlayer

*looks down then back up at alpha agen* "k.....At least we found liam right?"

Satine Capashen

"Yeah...But it still is disappointing."

Dragon dlayer

yeah...i hope there not all dead or captured by the vong....

Satine Capashen

Alpha shudders at the thought.

"We can only hope..."

Mark Fenix

Might I suggest ending this here and creating a new thread?

Harrar

OOC: I will create the new thread right now.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112