Thread: Coruscant Tales: This is personal!

Sanis Prent

Coruscant Tales: This is personal!

(Sanis barely let the landspeeder come to a stop before he hopped out of it. He ran up to his hangar, opening the door and throwing it wide, startling Daleethria and MARCUS alike. Wasting no time, he began to gather up some equipment, and reload several guns. He stopped briefly and turned to Daleethria)

I know who has the ship now...we've got him!

(Sanis whirled around to a MARCUS module)

MARCUS, go to the terminal, and give me a full info readout on General Pierce Tondry, as well as his penthouse estate on Coruscant. As much info as you can get, and I need it quickly!

MARCUS v4

Re: This isn't business anymore...this is personal!

One of the MARCUS modules wheels quickly over to the hangar computer terminal, and attaches himself to the interface. Quickly, he begins several searches, sifting through the general databases for information regarding General Pierce Tondry. After a moment, a MARCUS module moves toward Sanis

Sanis, I am afraid I cannot find any additional information that supplements the knowledge we already have about Mr. Tondry. All other information regarding him is beyond my access capacity.

Pierce Tondry

"Is this guy gonna show?"

Pierce Tondry leaned back in his chair. "Of course he'll show. I put the message in terms he couldn't possibly ignore. Little man messed with my properties. I'll pay him back threefold."

The other twelve men in the room all made conceding gestures. "Whatever you say, sir," 'Magic Fingers' Vadgrin replied.

"You just keep the security cams open, and the controls free of interference," Pierce ordered, putting his feet on a nearby table. "I'll take care of everything else, including this little sneak thief."

Daleethria

Daleethria walked up to Sanis and put a hand upon his cheek.

Something that I can do?

Sanis Prent

(Sanis looked into Daleethria's eyes, knowing that she wanted to help in this. He bit down on his lip slightly)

Sorry Dalee, but I think he wants me alone in this.

(Sanis turned to look out the window of the hangar.)

Damn, I just know he's gonna pull something. I don't trust that bastard one bit.

(Sanis turns back around to Daleethria)

Look, we're still in this together. I've just gotta think of a way to deal with this...something's bound to come up.

Eluna Thals

(The elevator in Tondry's penthouse opened up, and Eluna walked out and into the opulent living area. She noted several people around her, as well as her employer, Vice Director Tondry. She sauntered past the others, walked up to the General and saluted him.)

You asked for me, sir?

(Eluna wondered why Tondry would call on her talents to respond to a petty criminal. She was unaccustomed to dealing with "small potatoes", and she was generally intrigued as to how this vagabond had brought the General's ire upon himself.)

Sanis Prent

(Sanis began to rack his brain, and think of a plan. He could normally weasel his way out of similar confrontations, but when it came to somebody as important as Tondry, Sanis doubted his chances if he was alone.

However, after enough time, he began to think some ideas through. He turned to Daleethria)

Dalee! Can you take MARCUS back to the Imperial Center Database? He should be able to find more there than he could here. See if you can find any space docks or hangers under the General's registry. I know it'll be tough finding anything under his name, period, but maybe we'll get lucky. I'm willing to bet he's got the Layla berthed at one of his little secret areas.

(As for the second part of the plan...well, Sanis would have to go it alone. He checked his chronometer. It wasn't even noon yet. Perfect. He had plenty of time left to work this out.

Hmm...he was about to look for help in the lion's den. Literally.)

Daleethria

Fixes his crumpled collar as Sanis starts to calm down when he thinks of a plan.

MARCUS can access the files again by going through the ducts right? That was how you did it before?

She looks up at him, her blue eyes showing concern for Sanis being in trouble with an Imperial. No good can come from this. Daleethria remembers what Dalethria told her of her family. They can be ruthless and back stab you in a heartbeat. She may not see him again ...

Sanis Prent

(Sanis nods his head, as he counts the shells in his bandolier)

That's right, Dalee. He still has all the data from our last mission over there. You can leave him in the ventilation duct, and go to the Data Access room after that. As long as you enter in a search on Tondry at the same time, it shouldn't register as anything suspicious, and MARCUS can take care of the rest.

(Sanis put his hand on Dalee's shoulder)

I don't want you to worry about me, okay? I've gotten out of bad spots like this before, and I can do it again. I won't let some Imperial get in our way. I'll see you later tonight, I promise.

(Sanis loaded up the rest of his gear)

MARCUS, take good care of Dalee for me when I'm gone.

Daleethria

Then I will see you again.

Just because it felt right, Daleethria leaned in and kissed Sanis on the cheek. Somehow she knew that would settle his nerves and give him some sort of luck. She stepped back with a brief smile.

MARCUS and I will get what you need.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis took Daleethria by the arms, paused, smiled, and kissed her fully. Everything, every care, every worry, and every fear that dwelled in the back of his mind suddenly shrank away...leaving him content, and knowing that no matter what, he had what he wanted right now. Sanis hadn't made it big yet, but this one time, he was the center of the universe...with her.

Sanis pulled away from Daleethria slowly, smiling a contented and caring smile.)

I will see you soon, Dalee.

(Sanis grabbed the last of his gear, and headed out into the bustling metropolis of Coruscant.)

MARCUS v4

MARCUS wheeled up to the edge of the table, his body frame opening up, and one of his small manipulator arms folding out into a simulated salute. He looked up at Sanis and Daleethria.

Sanis, I promise to keep Miss Daleethria safe. I will divert all available resources to this purpose. You can count on me to get the job done.

Daleethria

Then they spilt up like a bad scooby doo episode!

Sanis AKA FRED!

Daleethria AKA Daphne with Scooby!